Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Things I have observed today:
1. "The loft ladder pulls down." No fucking shit Sherlock.
2. "Maybe they can have an xmas bonus". Will you be paying it? No love. You won't. You can't even pay £4.99 for a Memory Box.
3. A business with 49 followers is not "cute". Did you pick the ones with the least followers in the hope you would get it cheaper, or free?
4. It is CHRISTMAS. Not HINCHMAS. You are not the Lord Jesus Christ. Although your name has been said in the same sentence as those words.
5. Those reindeer in your garden? One for you and one for Jamie? If you look quickly, it looks like they are going at it doggy style. Or one is doing the other up the donut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Argh! This woman! 😡🤬😤 Her asking them if they have Instagram was her way of throwing in a "Don't you know who I am."

She obviously booked online or on the phone and they didn't know who she was. They arrived, and still didn't know who she was. Extended the hatch and fitted the ladders, and still didn't know who she was. Accepted payment from the Hinchliffe's as they usually would on any job because they still didn't know who she was. She then asks do they have Instagram which also reads as "wait until you get home and see that you have just charged ME - MRS HINCH, with 2.9 million followers for your services. Watch the power I have when I share your small little business and your followers quadruple, and then triple again. Watch you come running back, wanting to refund my money because you are so grateful for how I alone have grown your lowly little business!"

Who fucking sits there refreshing the page of a business just for pure self adulation of how great and how powerful you are, and what a great help to all those small little businesses that you help on a daily basis. She has some sort of god complex for sure!

EDIT - And if she thinks he deserves a bonus, I wonder if they gave him a tip (other than to look up Mrs Hinch on instagram 😉)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Christina31

Hi I’m new to the forum. I bought her first book and I have since seen the light as said book was crap, ,so I need somewhere to vent! I’m a long time lurker, first time poster and with this thread I know i have found my people! I don’t follow her on Insta but look at her stories to keep up with what’s talked about here (sorry if this is a boring post I’m new to forums in general!) anyway Hello!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 50

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I hope this radio interview backfires on her. She is coming across as a first class idiot.
Soph you wouldn't know sleep deprivation if it kicked you in the fanny. Try having a disabled 15 year old who has never slept through the night and last night slept for just 3 hours. Try doing that without a house husband/nanny to do it all for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Just vommed in my mouth 🤢 if I made my partner pose for the gram with all our hands together including the cat with a cheese ball song I think he’d go out for a pint of milk and never return 😳😅 and another dig at going out out. Trace and co deffo went out on a bender without inviting Grinch lol she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

NOMB

I am genuinely surprised that people follow her to see her day to day life. I personally think her life is mundane.

Along with people who live in the real world. Me and 2 children are up, washed, dressed, fed, school run done. Beds all made. Wash on and now I am going to do the food shop. Do I have to write lists to get the jobs done? No. Should I post it on my stories? No. Why? Because this is the real world.

This new thing about not going out out. Everyone’s different, I get that. Soph loves to stay in on her rug. I like the odd night out. It’s healthy to have time away from your children or life in general. Think outside the box soph, maybe go to the cinema with Jamie or for a meal. Or pushing the boat out go to a friends for the evening. You still need to make time for yourselves as a couple and it’s not like she hasn’t got the money or help to do it.

The thing that infuriates me the most is the majority of her followers are woman.
Potentially women with children who may feel like they are failing everyday as they haven’t completed their lists. Have the perfect home a husband by their side. When in reality they are doing amazing. If your children have a roof over their head, food in their bellies and know they are loved you have done a job well done. Wether you have £1 or £1million.

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Maybe they did have 49 followers - their follower numbers are shooting up by the second. But it makes bugger all difference if they don't get any extra orders from her followers. And if she thinks Zach deserves a Xmas bonus why didn't her and Jamie put their hand in their pocket and give him one. Bloody cheapskate Hinch

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Yesterday she said she couldn't remember where she saw the treasure box yet she liked and commented on the post. 🧐
More lies.
Settings -> Account -> Posts You've Liked
For next time Soph.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
i know it’s wayyyyy too early for a thread suggestion but here it goes anyway!

Enough Xmas lights to make your eyes hurty, but remember guys - wash at 30!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bimbles28

I love that she’s points out the book was only £4.99 from £20.
1. As someone that’s worked in a garden centre those books have always been £4.99 since before I can remember.
2. It’s a (rrp) so muppets like you buy the cheap shit thinking it’s a “barg” but that’s how that sort of markup works, so you think it’s an amazing offer when it would have been £4.99 regardless.
3. Fuck off.

• Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Because that’s what’s wrong with the throw away world we live in now. Different decks every year.
Out tree is a treasure trove of memories and trips etc going back years and years. And it still looks beautiful and magazine worthy. Just with some sentiment!
mine too ! when i have the time and patience to do it properly it looks lovely ..ours is a mis mash of mementos picked up from holidays, stuff we bought in a sale b4 we got a house and a few precious old ones that belonged to our grandparents and even olaf and the toy story peas! theres no colour scheme .if anything new is bought its because someone likes it. majority are glass and are carefully put away each year..
20191125_222719.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Whitelilac

VIP Member
A reindeer each for her, Jamie and Ronnie. And a lamppost for Henry to piss up 😂

It's still November Soph - switch the bloody lights off, thought you were trying to be ecologically sound with your 30 degree washes etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
‘I’ve double checked with Shark’.... erm no you haven’t you fuckwit you’ve received your script through an email and posted it to your stories because you are contractually obligated to 🙄

queerboudica

Comments on the memory bear post 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly her followers are so child like, they get so weirdly excited over everything she does. They need to get a fucking life
to be fair...I get excited when she posts now. So I can rush over to here and read. I need to get a fucking life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Long time lurker 👋🏼 First time poster. I’ve
just totted up the “modest” garden centre haul. From ONLY the items where I could see price tags or she’s helpfully told her followers that something is ONLY 14.99 I’ve counted a total of £275. That is my monthly budget after bills have been paid! Her lack of monetary value is beyond appalling I genuinely think she has no concept of cost or how much something the average person would class as cheap/average/expensive. She peddles so much shit the prices must just blur together

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Credit when it's due, we'll done to Jamie to protecting Ronnie's head with that spoiled dog twat prancing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 43