Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must have spent well over 400 pounds on Xmas decorations. WELL OVER.

it's my first Xmas in my own home away from my parents house and my mom is giving me her own tree... And you know what.. It means more to me than all the expensive yet cheap looking tat!

Reactions: 32

boro21

I wonder if she hasn’t gotten an invite to the Gleam Christmas party. She’s got a bee in her bonnet about something Christmas party related. What’s with the obsession of not going out out? I don’t go out out either but don’t make a big deal of it. Mind you, I have a very small circle of friends, I am a single mum and have a disability so nights out are rare anyway. I went out on Friday night with my daughter to someone’s birthday party. We were home at 10pm and in bed by 10.30 exhausted. [emoji23][emoji23]
Hello I was thinking the same thing! I am a first time Mam and I had a night out with mums I met at baby group at the weekend we had the best time. I feel like she’s putting other people down for going out and it’s not right we can all make our own decisions about how we choose to spend our free time!

She promotes staying in and having w total imbalance of daily activities with obsessive cleaning. Most people have jobs to do. People have bought in to it.

It is incredibly inappropriate she is trying to support people with anxiety by becoming isolated in the house cleaning. If she cared about other people’s anxiety she would be promoting brisk walks or encouraging people to contact primary care services who help with this kind of thing and everyone can self refer. Staying indoors cleaning will only increase anxiety. I worked in a mental health team for 10 years so I should know. I’ve unfollowed her as she’s everything wrong with modern society and social media.

WTAF!! Virgin Radio have deleted the Hinch Video along with my comments and reposted it.
I have commented on the new posting and asked why has it been deleted!!!

FFS!! why are no negative comments about her allowed!! FUMING 😠😠

• Angry
  • Wow

Debsy2028

Right guuuuyyyyyzzzz I can’t bare to live in a world where people like her are flaunting all their gifted shit to many people who are wondering how their going to get through Christmas. I’ve read so many stories on here of people struggling - are any of you anywhere near Portsmouth/Southampton? I’m want to make a little Christmas pack and would love to give it to someone here - we can prove to everyone we’re not the nasty trolls Princess Soph says we are!!

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Let's hope, when they've had someone in to paint the new loft hatch white (I doubt they own any paintbrushes themselves), she sticks a big label on it saying 'loft', otherwise, she'll never find it again once its the same colour as the ceiling.

• Haha

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I’m an aesthetics nurse and I can 100% see that she has had Botox in her forehead, frown lines, and possibly smile lines... on the pictures with Stacy (boomerang) you can see her attempt to look surprised but her eyebrows don’t move naturally as they would.... her lips have received help from dermal fillers to achieve volume however due to her using that damn Gretal filter I’m unsure if she’s had a top up recently.... she does use lip liner and on today’s photos this was apparent to achieve further volume.. these are all still quite subtle common cosmetic procedures nothing against her getting these however; I think she looks nice when she’s caught on a natural angle she is obviously extremely insecure and despite help is not happy...... also I’m no expert in this area but she has a slim figure and I’d put money on her breasts being fake xxxx

• Heart
Mr hinch home soup make is on offer for under £100 .... its £98 .... still 100quid to me... £2 really isnt much of a difference, there probably cheaper and better ones out there 🖕🖕 just fuck off and let people buy the things they want without you encourage them to buy it and going short of money, I used to really like her, now she just grates me 😡😡

Edit.... shark hoover ... under £200 ... its £199.99 .... 1 decking pence different.... 🖕🖕 with your swipe ups
I've got a soup maker, it's called a fucking saucepan and a blender 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Homely92

She is on now..
How can she say she survives on no sleep yet she says Ronnie sleeps through? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

Newbie89

Mr hinch home soup make is on offer for under £100 .... its £98 .... still 100quid to me... £2 really isnt much of a difference, there probably cheaper and better ones out there 🖕🖕 just fuck off and let people buy the things they want without you encourage them to buy it and going short of money, I used to really like her, now she just grates me 😡😡

Edit.... shark hoover ... under £200 ... its £199.99 .... 1 decking pence different.... 🖕🖕 with your swipe ups

• Angry

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
"Even if you go in a beauty salon and it's not that clean who cares as long as it smells of Zoflora"
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Not sure why she seems to be under the impression shes particularly special for staying in. It's called adulthood. Most people with a young child don't go out because they can't. She never bothered going out before anyway so why make a big deal now? She seems to be under the impression that everyone her age still goes out drinking every weekend when in reality they don't. All she's doing is isolating people that follow her that do still go out because she sounds so stuck up and bitter. Get a grip!

F the dust.

VIP Member
You know I thought today my fridge freezer was a goner, luckily not! My head was spinning how the hell was I going to get another one..How many people are in that same boat, one appliance breaking away from literally not knowing what to do?! And to be honest it's still a first world problem. She has 0 comprehension of the real world...and as for liking her to Jesus I've never read such utter shit in my life!!

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Why is she cooking cookies in a kitchen with a black work surface and tiled walls but then her ad for the dishwasher tablets she back in her kitchen making out she’s cooked a Sunday dinner 🙄 what a liar

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Begging hell, she reeks of desperation. Desperate to have her own podcast for her and Jamie. Stop trying to make Hinch a family brand. Makes my skin crawl.

Side note - is that the only T-shirt Jamie owns?!
Lol what's Jamie going to talk about on a podcast? How to make packet casserole? Please Jamie, explain exactly how you get that lovely layer of grease on top.

• Haha