Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyx

Seriously is it just me or has anyone else cringed at the hand holding, touching, clearly staged 'moment' it looked so unnatural 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 43

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I recorded it, just quickly on my phone if anyone didn't catch it
"I've not even made the bed this morning"
Yes you fucking did liar we all saw your story of you karate chopping the fucking pillows. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Margot1977

VIP Member
I can’t take that boring, all-grey and white decor. We probably have one of the most colourful Christmas trees ever. Ours is multicoloured LED with rainbow coloured baubles and tinsel. The kids love it, it’s so sensory. Might seem tacky to someone like her, but it’s much more festive and cheerful than anything in her latest haul.
Don't get fooled by the apparent elegance of grey...(incidentally, I do love grey - just not EVERYWHERE!). Her house is actually rather tacky when you look close up- the crushed velvet sofas, the mirror accessories, and lots of other bits that look like she's raided the home section of B & M, no character, no things with real meaning. She hasn't actually got much taste...

• Heart
Reactions: 42

via iPhone safari?

What a horrendously self centred woman.
It’s like she wants to shove her “perfect” life in everyone’s faces as if her and Jamie are the fucking poster children for the perfect life.
News flash soph it’s not the 1950s.
We don’t want to watch you clean your house (not that you do anymore), he told its much nicer to stay in than go out out (sorry you weren’t invited), make soup and casseroles (you don’t make them anyway and I’m still hoping for the day Atora gift you some actual suet and you get cornflour), handsomes and fur babies aren’t brothers and last but certainly not least as I could go on. ITS CLEANING. ITS CHRISTMAS. YOU DON’T HAVE AN ARMY YOU HAVE A BAND OF MINDLESS FOLLOWERS.

now go back to your dave, kinky minkeh or whatever it was before you tried to be something your not. Or better still delete your instagram and go back to being nobody because I am sick to death of you.

• Heart

Tillynoclean

Jamie should market his magic casserole medicine shite because for someone who was so ill and unable to pick a phone up she has made a remarkable recovery in two days even managing to get her lashes done, make cakes and visit garden centres. I was ill with a bug 2 weeks ago and although not ill now I still have a snotty nose and the left over bits and bobs from it. Well done that man.

• Haha

Noseycow20

Oh dear - the garden centre haul was a bit disgusting. She must have spent a fortune 🙈 happy to show the baubles that cost 1.49 but just skip past the 3 sets of lights at 34.99!

Christ, I’ve got £100 to spend on my kids Christmas presents and thought I was doing well 😫 I think I’m switching off from her now. You’d not see an actually celeb behaving like that and there’s a reason for it.

I think I’ve just joined the dark side. Wish she’d just clean her house again.

Reactions: 41
Oh my god guyzzzz, I’ve got such a busy week, my busiest week before a Christmas....here is what I’ve done today....

Been to the dentist, cleaned my sink, somebody else has installed a loft ladder, put some lights and twigs in a tree...sooooo busy! Jesus if that’s a busy day I don’t know what is!

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
She can't even remember her own bullshit now. 'How do you clean your blinds?' Uh, um, I call my mum and ask, no I use a tumble dryer sheet'. Might want to rewatch your own highlights so you can remember what it is you actually do, spreading neat zoflora all over them. Has it been that long since you actually cleaned? Its these little lies that really irritate me! Meant to be a home influencer but doesn't even know what a Venetian blind is
20191126_094609.jpg

• Haha

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Did they share a fork and knife that there's only one set of cutlery or did she eat hers with her giant claw. 🤣

• Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
When their are family's struggling to find the cash to buy presents or put a Christmas dinner on the table this selfish narcissistic greedy bitch is out spending a fortune on a massive pile of shit decorations. God I fucking can't stand her 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Her dream is a fire place with stockings.
#Gifted fireplace incoming.

I seem to get really pissed with her on a Sunday. Who the fuck does she think she is? The Ronaldo of cleaning? The pride of Britain. Her god like complex is getting out of control. The great tit wank that she is

• Haha

Sammy87

The way she says ‘I got thisssssss’ in such a braggy cunt smary tone 🙄 we get it, you’re rich and want for nothing you brat 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Angry

iluvpink

Chatty Member
All the fans are crying in the comments saying we’re all vile trolls and how amazing she is. Actually, I read all of those comments and not a single one slagged off her looks or called her a bad person. The only points being made were about her PLANNED fame and her lack of care for the environment. If you can’t handle that Soph, you may as well pack up your Zoflora and leave. The tide is turning. The only loyal fans you have are the crazy ones. I’d be embarrassed if those sort of people were a representation of my fan base. The number of tattlers grows by the day, and we’re not trolls. We simply comment on everything you plaster on the gram. You sold your soul for a bit of Internet fame. Let’s face it, nobody outside of insta has a clue who you are. It’s a shame that you’re not happy with what you’ve got, you always need to go further. Promote more tat, sell more books, add more swipe ups. It’ll be your downfall. Just you wait

• Heart

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Despite barely being able to keep my eyes open I’ve just caught up. Because I’ve actually had a real busy day... to be fair it wasn’t in comparison to other days. I got up at 5am and washed my floors because it’s the only time it’s quiet enough to do so. Then I prepped dinner for later and lunches for the day. I took my son to school then went to work where I didn’t take a lunch break because I didn’t have any dr or dentist appointments today. I came home and it was dark, but not before stopping at the supermarket and buying yellow stickered food so we can eat this week. The list of things I’ve done this evening I’d need a box of biros and a dozen Hinch journals to write up.

Not a sob story. Just fact. And that claw handed witch makes me appreciate no end what I have got. Because she hasn’t

Cats are such dickheads 😂 I have to put string around my tree and attach to the wall or they get it down at 3 in the morning. Bellends.

I’d love for Henry to piss up both her Christmas trees.
These photos are a couple of years old now. But as have others, I’ve collected a decoration for each child over the years. My Mum has made some as have my kids. It’s a family affair decorating the tree and talking stories. Even the cats are allowed to join in (like I have a choice)

AA2E42A4-6ABC-4543-9EAF-A45FB83A14CE.jpeg

F69A3A1D-C6A3-4115-AEAF-322F489D73C1.png

• Heart