Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it that she should be more aware of TheNurseMum? Apparantly she messaged her lol so soph clearly read that! Hi Soph!

Aside from this not saying she shouldn’t help obvs - nurse mum is amazing💙

Reactions: 8
Who called it that she should be more aware of TheNurseMum? Apparantly she messaged her lol so soph clearly read that! Hi Soph!

Aside from this not saying she shouldn’t help obvs - nurse mum is amazing💙
Except the nurse mum put up a story saying she messaged Mrs hinch back a few times after Mrs hinch asked what she could do to help and never got a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry nurse mum but if you were Stacey Solomon she would have seen your messages I wouldn’t hold out hope xx

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She is on now..
How can she say she survives on no sleep yet she says Ronnie sleeps through? 🤔
It’s not Ronnie that keeps her awake, she’s probably up all night doing usless tit like writing lists to remind her to breath that keeps her up. Along with trying to come up with new ways to fleece her army.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's wrong with her hair?? The shorter hair with no ratty end looked so good on her, does she actually thinks it's a good look?? I think she's very very pretty, but that hair is awful

Reactions: 13
Best line from the part of the “interview “ that I heard...

“Just dip in middle, back, front, wherever you prefer”

Now there’s an invitation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listened to the radio interview, can feel my brain cells dying listening to her manly lying voice. 😫

• Haha
Anxiety my arse. She's in total saleswoman mode during that radio interview. What you hear there is the real Sophie - the little miss I can't believe this is only a facade for the gram.

Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say she hasn’t made her bed on this morning aswell, when in fact she had made it. She’s just waffling tit because she doesn’t have anything to say. Why does she lie

Reactions: 29
Ok I am so behind on the threads. You tattlers are brilliant. Just a couple of things I wanted to say. I just don’t get the obsession with her. Why do her sycophants have to follow every business she mentions? We all know the vast majority of them aren’t interested in a loft hatch. Or garage floor . I actually feel sorry for the other people signed up to gleam. It’s constant pushing of the Grinch. Now she is on the radio. 🙄

Didn’t she say she hasn’t made her bed on this morning aswell, when in fact she had made it. She’s just waffling tit because she doesn’t have anything to say. Why does she lie
She always likes to throw in the 'I haven't even made my bed today' comment. She thinks it makes her relatable. She's saying yes I'm Mrs Hinch but, like you I'm not completely perfect. But.. you know..I'm 99.9% perfect.
Like not making your bed makes you a complete slattern. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Anxiety my arse. She's in total saleswoman mode during that radio interview. What you hear there is the real Sophie - the little miss I can't believe this is only a facade for the gram.
The first part felt really rehearsed and scripted! It's only when he started asking the this or that her dull personality shone through.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.