Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had the larger version of that chest under my coffee table for years. I bought it to keep chocolates in after the dog snaffled an entire box of Lindt balls while I was out one day. Nothing is new, Hinch is just claiming credit for stuff that has been around for ever. And there isn't a scrap of grey in my lounge either so it's not going to fit her theme 😂

Reactions: 8
Who, in the name of Jaysus, gets excited about being able to go into their loft on their own??? 🙈
Sophie - put on your coat, wrap Ronnie up nice & warm, put Henry's lead on and head out for a nice lonnnnggggg walk.
(oh and don't forget the poo bags 😊)
You're gonna crack us all up if you stay in any longer 🤣

Reactions: 14
I dont begrudge people having money/buying nice things etc but she has come to it by blagging as and bad disclosure which just puts a bad taste in my mouth tbh. Its ridiculous seeing her buy so much trash and then pretend to be relatable.

Reactions: 28
I rarely comment on hinch threads but the women is actually getting stranger by the day. I liked her at first but She creeps me out now if I'm honest. I actually think she loves the dog more than Ronnie, she seems more bothered about Henry, which is just bloody odd imo.

But the main reason I came on here was because today an Amazon delivery driver was dropping off my parcel and he couldn't load the scanner machine, so there was an awkward 5min of me standing there thinking what to say 😂.

I couldn't actually remember what I had ordered and I said 'I'm not even sure what this is' he replied 'my misses is like that, she buys all the mrs hinch stuff, loads of it' I sort of laughed it off and he then said 'even with the rent money' then I didn't laugh. He looked genuine when he said it and I felt abit sad for him, I just replied ' oh tit' and he said 'tell me about it '. Then the machine finally got signal and scanned the parcel and he left.

Are people really using rent money for this hinch hype? I mean I'll be honest, I did a poundland hual when I first followed her but that was literally £20 and I then started getting headaches and went back to the max 5 cleaning products for the whole house.

I don't even know why that short conversation bothered me so much, it just has. Made me feel completely different about Hinch. I watched her story tonight and as I've said she actually creeps me out abit.

Why does she have such an influence over some women? I don't get it.
Wow this is shocking that people would spend their rent money on the stuff she buys!!! Most of the things she gets are *gifted* do people not realise this?? Why would you risk losing the place you live in to buy tat and to be like her. My cousin's wife is obsessed with her too and goes on about how much she spends buying cleaning stuff and Zoflora. My grandad used Zoflora and if he was alive would be 102 now, it's not a new thing guys she didn't invent it!!! I would never risk losing anything to be like someone else. I've got my own mind and personality and that's how I would like it to stay 🙂

Reactions: 13
Someone’s been reading Tattle while they were ‘ill’🙄😉. No lodge with a wood burning stove at bottom of garden.....and......no loft conversion it’s the loft ladder😂🤣 Suppose it’s gonna be a stove indoors then ! Wondering if this is the lamp she’s brought 🤔 Oh well big reveal later...we shall see! Do you think she’s feeding the birds......they are probably all too fat from when she fed them in the Summer😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never mind the sink..I'd be bleeping livid with them joins (worktop) all that money and such a bloody miser!

Reactions: 18
i was thinking this. my nephew is a 11 months older than R, i saw on timehop today that he rolled over exactly a year ago. it does seem to me like he should be on the move by now. although i havent got kids and i dont know the average timeline 😂 i do feel for the poor wean
I have three kids and all mine were rolling over at 4 months - that's not to say all babies will some are 5-6 months but even then they are at least attempting to or having tummy time. Never seen Ronnie have tummy time she's got to accept he will be walking one day and messing up everything as she goes! Part and parcel of having little ones 😂

Reactions: 7
Wow this is shocking that people would spend their rent money on the stuff she buys!!! Most of the things she gets are *gifted* do people not realise this?? Why would you risk losing the place you live in to buy tat and to be like her. My cousin's wife is obsessed with her too and goes on about how much she spends buying cleaning stuff and Zoflora. My grandad used Zoflora and if he was alive would be 102 now, it's not a new thing guys she didn't invent it!!! I would never risk losing anything to be like someone else. I've got my own mind and personality and that's how I would like it to stay 🙂
I really don’t think people realise that Zoflora has been around as long as it has! My Nan used to use it to wash her net curtains in, my mum has always used it in her towel wash instead of softener.

On another note - how nice it must have been for poor ol’ Soph the other day, feeling ill and being waited on and having someone round to care for your child so you can rest. I woke up at 3am - so I also got up in the dark - unable to breathe, head pounding and aching all over. I would love to spend the day in bed getting some rest, but my husband actually has to work, my family aren’t just round the corner. I have a toddler to entertain and a there’s no one else around to let the dog out, so here I am, being an actual parent and putting my child’s needs before my own.

I have three kids and all mine were rolling over at 4 months - that's not to say all babies will some are 5-6 months but even then they are at least attempting to or having tummy time. Never seen Ronnie have tummy time she's got to accept he will be walking one day and messing up everything as she goes! Part and parcel of having little ones 😂
all mine were different all babies are. I just can’t wait till he’s up wrecking all the eBay tat. Biscuits on the sofa. Spilt drinks everywhere!! It’s going to be epic.... well I say this she will probs put him in a pen or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If hinch has ‘2.9m followers’ I don’t understand why she doesn’t frequently share other accounts. She says she helps small businesses which is utter bollocks. Never see her help any accounts out.
Even when she’s gifted stuff from them doesn’t give a shout out (i.e wax melt holder thing)

so many accounts I follower with 50-100k always shout out accounts try and build each other up. I just think she’s so selfish. As long as it benefits her she ain’t helping anyone.
She only helps accounts that help grow her pockets. Fact.

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed today too! Wonder if she’ll ever make that 3mil?!
I did too. Begging for a £4 box was last straw for me. I've followed since 5k but no more!
Still going to follow these posts though as they fuel my hatred 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont begrudge people having money/buying nice things etc but she has come to it by blagging as and bad disclosure which just puts a bad taste in my mouth tbh. Its ridiculous seeing her buy so much trash and then pretend to be relatable.
Exactly. Some people work hard for it.

Reactions: 4
No very true. But they’ve been together a few years so surely had a few trips together etc. Unless she really does never leave the house!
People made fun of me when me and my son went to Disneyland Paris in summer 95 and I came home with Christmas decor. Now allmost 25 years later I still have it and every Christmas it reminds me of a fantastic trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People made fun of me when me and my son went to Disneyland Paris in summer 95 and I came home with Christmas decor. Now allmost 25 years later I still have it and every Christmas it reminds me of a fantastic trip.
Exactly, I’m not even crazy about Christmas, but I’ve bought decs on trips in July as I know I’ll enjoy looking at it when it’s on my tree!

Reactions: 7
She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for content today then. Nothing new. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also what the hell is so funny about a bit of water on a sink? Time to get a hobby Grinch.
Looks to me like the sink has been used for it’s intended purpose. You know Soph, washing up! It’s purpose isn’t being there to be “shined”. But then you have that dishwasher now for 5 items don’t you?

Reactions: 26
She only helps accounts that help grow her pockets. Fact.
She’s too scared to tag anyone or give credit as most people she gets her ideas from are much better accounts and she’s scared to lose her followers as she literally has no content these days

Who wants to bet that loft ladder was gifted. Honestly the more I watch her stories the more annoyed I get. I used to really like Mrs Hinch back in the day I used to actually enjoy watching her stories on cleaning and whatnot. It’s like she’s a completely different person now nothing feels real or sincere. When are her hinchers going to realise she’s basically using them to make herself some big bucks?! I’ve had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m trying to unfollow a few but all the Instagram people I follow who are nice.. do give aways all the time for stuff they’ve been gifted and don’t need etc. And by give away I don’t mean ones where you tag all your friends etc. Has she ever done one? I’ve never seen it only competitions she’s been approached to be the face of

Reactions: 6
that all 4 hand holding video cringed me out big time but also made me p myself! She wants ronnies hand but ronnie wants daddy, then daddy wants ronnies hand but she wants dads hand then henry wants dads hand but then she wants henrys paw and she then tries ronnies hand again! god!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.