Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Sophie! See you’ve picked up on the discussion of the Hinch photo challenge, I do hope you also pick up on the fact that people aren’t as well off as yourself and that they are putting their homes at risk trying to keep up with your grey and boring life 😡 You really are low and vile with your wasteful life 😡

Reactions: 25
Thats true. If I don’t get asked somewhere, my mind goes into overdrive rather than sulk. I mean she starts that whole story with I’ve seen people on their stories at Christmas parties, so she’s seen something which has sparked all this off.
I wonder if she hasn’t gotten an invite to the Gleam Christmas party. She’s got a bee in her bonnet about something Christmas party related. What’s with the obsession of not going out out? I don’t go out out either but don’t make a big deal of it. Mind you, I have a very small circle of friends, I am a single mum and have a disability so nights out are rare anyway. I went out on Friday night with my daughter to someone’s birthday party. We were home at 10pm and in bed by 10.30 exhausted. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 13
Yesterday she said she couldn't remember where she saw the treasure box yet she liked and commented on the post. 🧐
More lies.
Settings -> Account -> Posts You've Liked
For next time Soph.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Don't get fooled by the apparent elegance of grey...(incidentally, I do love grey - just not EVERYWHERE!). Her house is actually rather tacky when you look close up- the crushed velvet sofas, the mirror accessories, and lots of other bits that look like she's raided the home section of B & M, no character, no things with real meaning. She hasn't actually got much taste...
Exactly! She has no taste because she has no personality. She’s boring and bland and her house is boring and bland. She doesn’t have an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 9
Busy?? Busy?? Before I rant I just want to say that if you are at home with your kids there’s nothing wrong in that, it’s a hard job. But when you have a partner and mum there full time it’s not hard at all. Now busy?? I’ve 3 grown up daughters. Eldest works nights, comes home, gets kids to school, tries a few hours sleep, gets kids, does housework and tea. Back to work. My middle daughter is a carer. Her shifts work with her partners job so they never see each other. It works for her kid though. This weekend she worked 30hrs. Alone. Regardless of weeks hours. My youngest is currently on maternity leave. Has 2 kids and no help as she lives away from me. I’m proud of my kids, I always worked with them and it’s rubbed off. So Hinchy you ain’t busy at all you plum. It’s an affront to people who are actually BUSY 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wonder if the book sales have dropped? Trying to get people to buy via her affiliate link and not other sellers? I'd love to see her doing an alan partridge going to the factory to see her thousands of unsold books pulped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
morning sofe...

I just want you to know that I hate you, your "hinchers" and everything you and they stand for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I rarely comment on hinch threads but the women is actually getting stranger by the day. I liked her at first but She creeps me out now if I'm honest. I actually think she loves the dog more than Ronnie, she seems more bothered about Henry, which is just bloody odd imo.

But the main reason I came on here was because today an Amazon delivery driver was dropping off my parcel and he couldn't load the scanner machine, so there was an awkward 5min of me standing there thinking what to say 😂.

I couldn't actually remember what I had ordered and I said 'I'm not even sure what this is' he replied 'my misses is like that, she buys all the mrs hinch stuff, loads of it' I sort of laughed it off and he then said 'even with the rent money' then I didn't laugh. He looked genuine when he said it and I felt abit sad for him, I just replied ' oh tit' and he said 'tell me about it '. Then the machine finally got signal and scanned the parcel and he left.

Are people really using rent money for this hinch hype? I mean I'll be honest, I did a poundland hual when I first followed her but that was literally £20 and I then started getting headaches and went back to the max 5 cleaning products for the whole house.

I don't even know why that short conversation bothered me so much, it just has. Made me feel completely different about Hinch. I watched her story tonight and as I've said she actually creeps me out abit.

Why does she have such an influence over some women? I don't get it.
I actually know someone that does that, spends all the household money on things she orders online, I don’t know if it’s all the hinch stuff but I know she’s got a couple of bits including the dot to dot book. Everything on credit cards and always overdrawn.
I think it’s incredibly sad when people have to copy what other people do, it’s like trying to forge a personality because you don’t like yourself. I might take a couple ideas from Instagram that I like, or buy something on recommendation from one of the few cleaning accounts I actually follow (who are about cruelty free products and using the bare minimum) but I’ll never copy someone’s entire life or room because I’m myself, I’ve got my own style and I like it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I am genuinely surprised that people follow her to see her day to day life. I personally think her life is mundane.

Along with people who live in the real world. Me and 2 children are up, washed, dressed, fed, school run done. Beds all made. Wash on and now I am going to do the food shop. Do I have to write lists to get the jobs done? No. Should I post it on my stories? No. Why? Because this is the real world.

This new thing about not going out out. Everyone’s different, I get that. Soph loves to stay in on her rug. I like the odd night out. It’s healthy to have time away from your children or life in general. Think outside the box soph, maybe go to the cinema with Jamie or for a meal. Or pushing the boat out go to a friends for the evening. You still need to make time for yourselves as a couple and it’s not like she hasn’t got the money or help to do it.

The thing that infuriates me the most is the majority of her followers are woman.
Potentially women with children who may feel like they are failing everyday as they haven’t completed their lists. Have the perfect home a husband by their side. When in reality they are doing amazing. If your children have a roof over their head, food in their bellies and know they are loved you have done a job well done. Wether you have £1 or £1million.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder if she hasn’t gotten an invite to the Gleam Christmas party. She’s got a bee in her bonnet about something Christmas party related. What’s with the obsession of not going out out? I don’t go out out either but don’t make a big deal of it. Mind you, I have a very small circle of friends, I am a single mum and have a disability so nights out are rare anyway. I went out on Friday night with my daughter to someone’s birthday party. We were home at 10pm and in bed by 10.30 exhausted. [emoji23][emoji23]
Hello I was thinking the same thing! I am a first time Mam and I had a night out with mums I met at baby group at the weekend we had the best time. I feel like she’s putting other people down for going out and it’s not right we can all make our own decisions about how we choose to spend our free time!

She promotes staying in and having w total imbalance of daily activities with obsessive cleaning. Most people have jobs to do. People have bought in to it.

It is incredibly inappropriate she is trying to support people with anxiety by becoming isolated in the house cleaning. If she cared about other people’s anxiety she would be promoting brisk walks or encouraging people to contact primary care services who help with this kind of thing and everyone can self refer. Staying indoors cleaning will only increase anxiety. I worked in a mental health team for 10 years so I should know. I’ve unfollowed her as she’s everything wrong with modern society and social media.

Reactions: 32
Ohh for fucks sake. Solomon is bringing out a podcast about motherhood and the struggles etc she’s experienced and wants other women’s thoughts and experiences too. Who wants to bet that Hinch is one of the first ‘guest’ and/or a regular 😖
God lord not another one. Jeez people survived motherhood without a friggin podcast. And how are her struggles relatable to a woman who might be juggling single parenting, or working two jobs or SEN parenting.

Reactions: 15
"guyyyzzzz my loffft ladder is being giffffted toddaaaayy!" *Sorry fitted 🤦
She couldn't resist a boast could she 🙃

Also on a side note I'm not having a dig at ronnie - I think he's a gorgeous little lad - but aren't most 5 months old attempting if not fully rolling over or if not at least seeming a bit more stimulated? I feel sorry for him being stuck still all the time ☹ what's the betting she can't accept he will eventually be on the move and wants to keep him stationary as long as possible?? 🤷🤦 Seems such a shame for him though

Reactions: 19
Her tree is going to be so lifeless and bland, isn’t it? No colour or personality just a silver and white mound of tat. Sick of seeing that style all over insta, what’s wrong with a colourful tree?!
Because that’s what’s wrong with the throw away world we live in now. Different decks every year.
Out tree is a treasure trove of memories and trips etc going back years and years. And it still looks beautiful and magazine worthy. Just with some sentiment!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t posted here in a while but how boring is she lately? I just can’t even be bothered to watch her stories any more or even care what she does same old thing boring boring boring!!!!!!! Books obviously doing no good wonder why! So many other instagrammers that I find much more interesting to watch these days

Reactions: 4
Her tree is going to be so lifeless and bland, isn’t it? No colour or personality just a silver and white mound of tat. Sick of seeing that style all over insta, what’s wrong with a colourful tree?!
What ever do you mean? It is going to match her curtains and walls it will be so festive! 🙄😂

She must have spent an absolute fortune today. She said the big stuff was still outside, the gonk was £15, the wooden house was £15, the rattan reindeer was £15 and she bought the larger one plus all of the lights and lanterns that she quickly skimmed over - got to be hundreds of pounds worth of stuff on the worksurface alone 😲
£45 just on three things! That is over a weeks shop for me and my little girl plus extras! Its insane 😳

Spoke to soon 🤦🏼‍♀️

What is a gonk?? Or am I hearing wrong? Apparently there’s a load of gonks and you just no when you see your gonk? I’m just worried now that my gonk is out there somewhere and I didn’t even know about it! 😱
I love gonks but now she so say loves them they will probably be a sell out 🙄 cant have nothing without her ruining it 😂

Reactions: 4
Because that’s what’s wrong with the throw away world we live in now. Different decks every year.
Out tree is a treasure trove of memories and trips etc going back years and years. And it still looks beautiful and magazine worthy. Just with some sentiment!
Exactly the same as mine and I love it. I always say it’s like a charm bracelet with all the different decs collected over the years lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.