Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was up with the sink?? It had her giggling like a school girl ffs. Most sinks have washing up in them or dishes on a drying wrack etc. That’s what they are used for Soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ “I don’t know what’s gone on here” perhaps Jamie made the work men a cuppa 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 14
I must say I’ve noticed a few things that CMAA has shown and then Hinch jumps on that bandwagon! CMAA did the snow globes now it’s hinches things to collect and then these gonk things now Hinch had to have them! She clearly watches others stories and doesn’t like to give where credit is due! I’ve seen CMMA always gets mentioned on here for the copying side when in fact it’s the other way around most of the time 😂
Who is CMMA? I’ve looked in wiki pages and can’t see that one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I messaged Zoflora about mixing with bicarbonate of soda for my plug holes in my sink 😉 and the gases it could give off and safety. This was their reply....I take it Zoflora haven't decided to add this as a tip to their pages despite Hinchy doing this questionable practice. I wonder why ? If it was okay they would have surely advertised the fact 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for content today then. Nothing new. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also what the hell is so funny about a bit of water on a sink? Time to get a hobby Grinch.
Love how she’s putting the text over the join 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See she’s back and made a full recovery just in time to show off her #gifted tacky Christmas decorations! Brace yourselves for the swipe ups!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Reminding us again that she PAID for this!
Can't wait to see the finished project.
How patronising to describe the 49 followers as cute!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Hello tattlers!

Just having a skim through the last few pages an on reading someone had mentioned there might have been a bit of beef between the Grinch and Trace it reminded me of this comment i saw a few days ago on Tracy's gram.. is she laughing at a sly dig at Grinch sharing that family Christmas photo that's doing the rounds? I've seen a few on my social media too, so cringe and unoriginal, and Trace seems to think so too!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"After I paid"
"49 followers how cute!!!"
What a patronising witch and probably got a discount for a shout out!!!

Reactions: 30
I want to be the first to say hopefully she was still up there when he closed the hatch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just came here to say the same as a few others have already said..

Could she possible be anymore patronising if she tried?! She is just something else. If they had thousands of followers already not a chance she would have given them a boost!!
Screenshot_20191125-140649_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
That ladder looks like tit. The steps are too small. I'd rather have one of those wooden ones you fold.

Reactions: 13
"guyyyzzzz my loffft ladder is being giffffted toddaaaayy!" *Sorry fitted 🤦
She couldn't resist a boast could she 🙃

Also on a side note I'm not having a dig at ronnie - I think he's a gorgeous little lad - but aren't most 5 months old attempting if not fully rolling over or if not at least seeming a bit more stimulated? I feel sorry for him being stuck still all the time ☹ what's the betting she can't accept he will eventually be on the move and wants to keep him stationary as long as possible?? 🤷🤦 Seems such a shame for him though
Obviously all babies are different, but my little one was confidently sitting unaided by 5 months, and rolling all over the place! Even starting to adopt the crawl position.
I think a lot of it depends on character though, and Ronnie seems very easy going.

Reactions: 5
I’m afraid I’m very behind on my fave thread... have skimmed past a load of expensive garden centre decorative tat she is no doubt going to sprinkle around her front garden in an erratic desperate manor.... I honestly would love to know what the neighbours think of Hinch and the Blackpool illuminations we’re going to be treated to later😂😂........

BUT the sight of lapdog Jamie in his grey Slazenger wife beater has turned my stomach something Rotten!🤮🤮......heating must be on full blast god knows they can afford it but there’s just something uneasy about Mr Hinch I can’t put my finger on it! 🤢..... his dress sense is abismal!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does she realise how embarrassing it is that she keep posting that she bought and paid for this loft ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Like everyone has just pointed out her saying 49 followers is 'cute' is so bloody patronising!
Has she forgotten how numbers work? She now has more than 49 followers, which means at some point in the past she will also have 'only' had 49 followers.
Secondly, those 49 followers are probably real genuine ones, so it's a bit bleeping rich for her to ridicule them when she blatantly buys thousands of bot accounts. God she's infuriating! :mad:

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.