Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy?? Busy?? Before I rant I just want to say that if you are at home with your kids there’s nothing wrong in that, it’s a hard job. But when you have a partner and mum there full time it’s not hard at all. Now busy?? I’ve 3 grown up daughters. Eldest works nights, comes home, gets kids to school, tries a few hours sleep, gets kids, does housework and tea. Back to work. My middle daughter is a carer. Her shifts work with her partners job so they never see each other. It works for her kid though. This weekend she worked 30hrs. Alone. Regardless of weeks hours. My youngest is currently on maternity leave. Has 2 kids and no help as she lives away from me. I’m proud of my kids, I always worked with them and it’s rubbed off. So Hinchy you ain’t busy at all you plum. It’s an affront to people who are actually BUSY 😡
Totally agree. I’ve got two young children. My MIL lives close, doesn’t make an effort, my mother won’t look after them because they’re too young. Haven’t had any time out with my partner in 2 years, apart from a funeral.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think whoever said about the lip filler is right, her lips look bigger in that awful Gretal filter.
I don’t get why she just didn’t say that she had them done, that’s if she has had them done. Lots of people get them now so and there’s nothing wrong with it all, I’m just waiting on thin lips coming jack in to fashion ☺
She’s just so shady
I don’t think this either lots of people have it done and she’s just sweet little relatable soph, so why not have a laugh about it? I would if I had them done

Exactly the same as mine and I love it. I always say it’s like a charm bracelet with all the different decs collected over the years lol
Exactly and it’s one of my fave parts of Christmas. Unwrapping the baubles and remembering each and everyone and what they mean to you: must be a very empty life!

Reactions: 9
God lord not another one. Jeez people survived motherhood without a friggin podcast. And how are her struggles relatable to a woman who might be juggling single parenting, or working two jobs or SEN parenting.
Totally agree. She has a supportive partner and family. Pots of money. No fear of losing her home. Everything she could ever want she can buy. These are not struggles. Try getting mastitis then going to work all day.

Reactions: 11
9D80A8E3-4D79-47D5-B289-92AC6D7BA98C.jpeg

Shes such a witch! She knew exactly where it came from but doesn’t want to give anyone credit. Pretty sure she would’ve if she was gifted it by that person but no, asks B&M and knows she’ll get a freebie. Cheap cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What ever do you mean? It is going to match her curtains and walls it will be so festive! 🙄😂

£45 just on three things! That is over a weeks shop for me and my little girl plus extras! Its insane 😳

I love gonks but now she so say loves them they will probably be a sell out 🙄 cant have nothing without her ruining it 😂
She’s just a copycat! She’s probably never even noticed them before but because everyone’s tagging CMAA in pics as she loved them and has lots Hinch is now jumping on that bandwagon! Just like the face masks, bath bombs, wax melts, cleaning ideas, snow globes etc... noting is original its all copied from other accounts. She’s got where she is from copying and not giving mentions of others she got the ideas from

Reactions: 16
"guyyyzzzz my loffft ladder is being giffffted toddaaaayy!" *Sorry fitted 🤦
She couldn't resist a boast could she 🙃

Also on a side note I'm not having a dig at ronnie - I think he's a gorgeous little lad - but aren't most 5 months old attempting if not fully rolling over or if not at least seeming a bit more stimulated? I feel sorry for him being stuck still all the time ☹ what's the betting she can't accept he will eventually be on the move and wants to keep him stationary as long as possible?? 🤷🤦 Seems such a shame for him though
i was thinking this. my nephew is a 11 months older than R, i saw on timehop today that he rolled over exactly a year ago. it does seem to me like he should be on the move by now. although i havent got kids and i dont know the average timeline 😂 i do feel for the poor wean

Reactions: 5
i was thinking this. my nephew is a 11 months older than R, i saw on timehop today that he rolled over exactly a year ago. it does seem to me like he should be on the move by now. although i havent got kids and i dont know the average timeline 😂 i do feel for the poor wean
I know what your mean, in everything she shows he’s either laying down or being held.

Reactions: 2
Busy?? Busy?? Before I rant I just want to say that if you are at home with your kids there’s nothing wrong in that, it’s a hard job. But when you have a partner and mum there full time it’s not hard at all. Now busy?? I’ve 3 grown up daughters. Eldest works nights, comes home, gets kids to school, tries a few hours sleep, gets kids, does housework and tea. Back to work. My middle daughter is a carer. Her shifts work with her partners job so they never see each other. It works for her kid though. This weekend she worked 30hrs. Alone. Regardless of weeks hours. My youngest is currently on maternity leave. Has 2 kids and no help as she lives away from me. I’m proud of my kids, I always worked with them and it’s rubbed off. So Hinchy you ain’t busy at all you plum. It’s an affront to people who are actually BUSY 😡
And I have always thought that there might be a cleaner an a nanny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello I was thinking the same thing! I am a first time Mam and I had a night out with mums I met at baby group at the weekend we had the best time. I feel like she’s putting other people down for going out and it’s not right we can all make our own decisions about how we choose to spend our free time!

She promotes staying in and having w total imbalance of daily activities with obsessive cleaning. Most people have jobs to do. People have bought in to it.

It is incredibly inappropriate she is trying to support people with anxiety by becoming isolated in the house cleaning. If she cared about other people’s anxiety she would be promoting brisk walks or encouraging people to contact primary care services who help with this kind of thing and everyone can self refer. Staying indoors cleaning will only increase anxiety. I worked in a mental health team for 10 years so I should know. I’ve unfollowed her as she’s everything wrong with modern society and social media.
Exactly this. Nobody should be made to feel guilty for letting their hair down once in a while. Motherhood is hard. Life is hard. We deserve a break!

With my first born I found staying in would drive me nuts. I would over think and started to become anxious over the smallest things to the point I didn’t want to go out incase something happened to my baby. Crazy I know. Thankfully that stage didn’t last long.

Now second time round with a 10 week old I make a conscious effort every day to go out. Whether it’s walking somewhere rather than driving. Seeing a friend. Going to a baby group etc not only is it good for you, it’s good for your baby.

Reactions: 5
Managed to get your own bloody way then?
Should have just thought the extension through properly in the first place, instead of just rushing to get it done in time to pretend that being MIA was due to giving birth. Priorities [emoji849]

Ma barker said she had got a grey gonk a few threads ago when they were putting Xmas decorations in the loft. Speaking of which lo and behold a new loft door being opened and she can get up herself.

Well after seeing last nights insta I see Jaimie also dresses like they live in the Caribbean. So GUYYS of Tattle all her sheep can rest easy in their beds knowing that they have funded what must be her exorbitant heating bills. She of course wouldn't worry, no doubt she eagerly awaits gifted utility bills any moment soon. So relatable.

I don’t think this either lots of people have it done and she’s just sweet little relatable soph, so why not have a laugh about it? I would if I had them done

Exactly and it’s one of my fave parts of Christmas. Unwrapping the baubles and remembering each and everyone and what they mean to you: must be a very empty life!
Im surprised she hasn't got one of those "baby's first Christmas" baubles yet. I get that they are a young family that hasn't got a lot of traditions and made a lot of memories yet, those are things you can't force. (Hope that made sense). Those things has to come naturally and over years. Its not something you force or get "inspired" to do by seeing it on instagram.

View attachment 59656
Shes such a witch! She knew exactly where it came from but doesn’t want to give anyone credit. Pretty sure she would’ve if she was gifted it by that person but no, asks B&M and knows she’ll get a freebie. Cheap cow
If hinch has ‘2.9m followers’ I don’t understand why she doesn’t frequently share other accounts. She says she helps small businesses which is utter bollocks. Never see her help any accounts out.
Even when she’s gifted stuff from them doesn’t give a shout out (i.e wax melt holder thing)

so many accounts I follower with 50-100k always shout out accounts try and build each other up. I just think she’s so selfish. As long as it benefits her she ain’t helping anyone.

Reactions: 19
Apparently they had to have the hole made bigger. Im guessing it has been done last week while she was too sick to do anything.
I was thinking this, the work in the house would have interrupted her stories like when the extension was being done.

Oh yes such a lovely little novelty getting up in the dark, so cosy, so unusual- duck off hun it’s what most people do, in the cold, work all day, come home in the dark and cold.

Reactions: 22
Why is every story really pissing me off today,I can’t quite work out why and like someone has already said about the tree decks being renewed (if that’s what she’ll do) it’s so wasteful I add to mine every year and also have decks my 4 kids made when they were little and my oldest is 24 😱

Reactions: 11
Im surprised she hasn't got one of those "baby's first Christmas" baubles yet. I get that they are a young family that hasn't got a lot of traditions and made a lot of memories yet, those are things you can't force. (Hope that made sense). Those things has to come naturally and over years. Its not something you force or get "inspired" to do by seeing it on instagram.
No very true. But they’ve been together a few years so surely had a few trips together etc. Unless she really does never leave the house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.