Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at the video again of the Christmas haul she didn’t show half of it, what about the lights or the lanterns she bought so I’m sure the total comes to a hell of a lot more than first thought

Reactions: 6
what is all this OUT OUT crap about 🙄
she can count the amount of times she has ever gone out out on one hand 🤥
I can count many many more times from photos on her personal insta account + many more photos of Her dressed like she’s about to go out out, oh no sorry my mistake she just dresses up like she is going out out to sit on her living room rug 🥂

Reactions: 20
I do home visits as part of my work. I’ve started playing a game where if there is a silvery grey carpet, I look for Mrs Hinch branded stuff. So far I have a 100% success rate.
I have a silver/grey carpet in my hall and I don't even follow Mrs Hinch and never will it's my own style and what I like. The woman makes out she has invented all of these cleaning hacks when really they have been around for years you only have to look on YouTube. No wonder the woman is ill using all of the shite she uses probably affected her brain aswell (if she actually has one that is) 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
what is all this OUT OUT crap about 🙄
she can count the amount of times she has ever gone out out on one hand 🤥
I can count many many more times from photos on her personal insta account + many more photos of Her dressed like she’s about to go out out, oh no sorry my mistake she just dresses up like she is going out out to sit on her living room rug 🥂
She’s 1) playing the faux anxiety card and 2) definitely pissed off she was excluded from a night out.

Reactions: 18
I do home visits as part of my work. I’ve started playing a game where if there is a silvery grey carpet, I look for Mrs Hinch branded stuff. So far I have a 100% success rate.
I am in a rented house that came with grey walls and carpet. It's not my fault! It's awash with my multicoloured belongings though, trying to keep it from looking like it's grey.

Spoke to soon 🤦🏼‍♀️

What is a gonk?? Or am I hearing wrong? Apparently there’s a load of gonks and you just no when you see your gonk? I’m just worried now that my gonk is out there somewhere and I didn’t even know about it! 😱
I’m pretty sure this is a “tomte” aka a Swedish gnome/Santa. They’re nothing new to the Christmas decoration scene, my mums had them for years yet Princess Zophie probably believes she’s found the next new big thing for Christmas by calling it a “Gonk” - I mean it probably will be something huge at Christmas now cos her brainwashed tribe will flock to the local garden centres and not leave one “Gonk” behind. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Not sure why she seems to be under the impression shes particularly special for staying in. It's called adulthood. Most people with a young child don't go out because they can't. She never bothered going out before anyway so why make a big deal now? She seems to be under the impression that everyone her age still goes out drinking every weekend when in reality they don't. All she's doing is isolating people that follow her that do still go out because she sounds so stuck up and bitter. Get a grip!

Reactions: 31
Not sure why she seems to be under the impression shes particularly special for staying in.
Yep, it's all very strange. What does she think most people with babies are doing? When my DS was Ronnie's age he was still feeding every half an hour to an hour and I could barely go for a wee on my own. I still haven't been 'out out' and he's 2, just haven't had the chance. I really don't think she has a clue how lucky she's been in a way. The fact that he'll actually sleep at night and let her put him down in the day so she can get on with her stupid cleaning, she probably thinks it's because she's so organised rather than having it easy.

Reactions: 20
Yep, it's all very strange. What does she think most people with babies are doing? When my DS was Ronnie's age he was still feeding every half an hour to an hour and I could barely go for a wee on my own. I still haven't been 'out out' and he's 2, just haven't had the chance. I really don't think she has a clue how lucky she's been in a way. The fact that he'll actually sleep at night and let her put him down in the day so she can get on with her stupid cleaning, she probably thinks it's because she's so organised rather than having it easy.
We'd all have time for mindless cleaning if we all had house husbands holding the baby too. She wouldn't survive a week if Jamie went back to work! Who am I kidding she'd get a *gifted nanny 😂

Reactions: 18
We'd all have time for mindless cleaning if we all had house husbands holding the baby too. She wouldn't survive a week if Jamie went back to work! Who am I kidding she'd get a *gifted nanny 😂
I’m sure if Jamie went back to work her mum would be round constantly, maybe if she didn’t spend so much time on her phone she wouldn’t need so much help

Reactions: 13
Why oh why is anyone genuinely watching this woman? It's nothing but swipe ups, what's she's brought or been gifted and pretty mundane tit about watery casseroles and the cherry on the cakes..snow globes..which by spring/ summer will just be fucked off into oblivion with the sewing machine, tea pot and poor Paul the pine! Her original content is no more..so how the hell is she inspiring her " hinchers" now? She is to me what fingers down a black board are to many the human equivalent of a loud chewer or nose sniffer....

Reactions: 21
F301F34B-5DB7-436E-B006-CE8ED89AC9B1.png

What is the world coming to.

Anyone noticed that her #mrshinchphotochallenge seems to have taken a nosedive. Two days off the gram just so she can get out of that awful challenge.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Me too, full of witches whos kids did no wrong or who acted superior..awful places ( in my own experience)
Awful you had a bad experience. I know a lot do. I must be really lucky round my area as I loved all the baby groups I went to. I did rhyme time with my eldest at the local library and made lifelong friendships. We are all out for dinner on Saturday and drinks! Don’t tell hinch though. It’s out out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure this is a “tomte” aka a Swedish gnome/Santa. They’re nothing new to the Christmas decoration scene, my mums had them for years yet Princess Zophie probably believes she’s found the next new big thing for Christmas by calling it a “Gonk” - I mean it probably will be something huge at Christmas now cos her brainwashed tribe will flock to the local garden centres and not leave one “Gonk” behind. 🙄
They’re definitely not new 😀 the range sell them everywhere and pretty sure most Christmas selling decoration shops do too 😂 she just likes to think she invented everything doesn’t she

Reactions: 11
I can’t take that boring, all-grey and white decor. We probably have one of the most colourful Christmas trees ever. Ours is multicoloured LED with rainbow coloured baubles and tinsel. The kids love it, it’s so sensory. Might seem tacky to someone like her, but it’s much more festive and cheerful than anything in her latest haul.
I hear you! Mine is a multicoloured crazy mess with no decorations in the lower part due to my youngest a destructive nature lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, she’s really trying to convince us she’s BUSY this week right? BUSY I’m very BUSY this week just so BUSY. We’re all busy this week babes, im probably 40 hour plus and then some busy but yeh Soph, I’m sure whatever all expenses few hour paid appearances it is you’re doing really eats into your time, awful for you, so BUSY.

Reactions: 22
I'm gutted, I treated myself months ago to the same bedding she's bought her niece 😭 now everyone is gonna think I've copied her 😒

The Hinch is on the virgin radio breakfast show tomorrow ... Not so anxious, sick, sore limbs, random illness now are you Sofes that you can head off to London to promote your dot to dot crap ??

What's the bet she starts with I can't believe the year I've had, little old dopey me, a best selling celeb. Bleurgh you make me sick you scheming saleswoman

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.