Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have been like this so many times but you know when I look back on my eldest twos younger years they were actually the happiest of times as we invented games, used our imagination, did alot of outdoor activities. I'm not saying it was easy being that broke I couldn't afford tights for the girls one week or tea bags the next and the bank kept slapping £25 a time for overdraft fees 😭 But we made it through. Still live payday to payday but we didnt die and my girls have grown up to be wonderful smart women. Wish I could help you though xxxxx
That’s lovely thank you so much. Funnily enough my middle child has been asking for tights all week and I’m waiting until pay day on Monday because I literally don’t have the money. Come Monday all will be ok again until I run out again the week before payday 🙈. But you are right we are still living and we are definitely a happy family x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The woman is a bloody idiot, what’s with the stupid dive thing with her hand? She can’t shake a snow globe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Someone please screen record it! I can’t imagine how you could shake a snow globe wrong 🙈
Imagine holding it normally then making almost a figure 8 action at normal speed, not fast like to shake it just a normal speed figure 8 the weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s lovely thank you so much. Funnily enough my middle child has been asking for tights all week and I’m waiting until pay day on Monday because I literally don’t have the money. Come Monday all will be ok again until I run out again the week before payday 🙈. But you are right we are still living and we are definitely a happy family x
I’m exactly the same, I’ve been off work for the last month as been diagnosed with post natal depression an I’m so worried about money. My little boy needs bits but he’s going to have to wait until I get paid Tuesday but he is happy, loved an fed so that’s what counts x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be back on Sunday/Monday..
I think 100% this feeling poorly is an excuse for either lip fillers or a possible baby number 2. HOWEVER...whilst she has been off the gram being ‘poorly’ she would have got Jamie to get all the Christmas decorations down from her loft. It will all either be up and decorated and she will say she just sat and watched (lies) 😒 or it will go up during the week.
She needs to get it up before the 1st December because all Gifted/Ad items have to be advertised before everybody else puts up their decorations so they can make sales.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m late to the party but those daily mail comments are excellent. Someone hit the nail on head on here (can’t find it now to quote, sorry) gleam has paid for that article. Engagement low, a lenor competition that no one gives a tit about so they put out some tit none news article. Shame it’s just gained over 200 comments of people coming to realise how much of a money grabbing twit she is. Brilliant read haha.
Do you have to have the app to read? I can never see the comments 😩

I think her followers have seen her wedding photos more times than they have a seen andtheir own! 🙄 Give it a rest Soph, it was nearly two years ago now nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Love how she claims people have been asking to see the wedding photos again. WHO!?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.