Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either waiting for the swelling to go down on her lip fillers or she’s used up Ronnie- behind-the-sofa’s once weekly smile.

Either way she’ll be back, like an outbreak of herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s got to be her lips that’s wrong. If she can film the dog she could have filmed herself looking miserable with a filter on ....very suspicious if you ask me

Reactions: 20
It’s got to be her lips that’s wrong. If she can film the dog she could have filmed herself looking miserable with a filter on ....very suspicious if you ask me
I think it’s the lips too, but why lie about, she’s obviously going to get caught out. How long does it take for the swelling to go down ?

Reactions: 7
Watching scilence of the lambs...even this is reminds me of Mrs Hinch..." put the lotion in the basket" ...duck in hell she's got plenty of those 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe the feeling unwell excuse. If she truly missed her hinchers as much as she claims a 10 second video to say hello, I’m fine, just a bit unwell’ would be the least she could do. She’s filmed the dog and Ronnie feet. She’s hardly on her last legs with illness if she can do that.

Either there is major renovations being done again on her new build home or she’s got a case of over inflated fish lips.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s the lips too, but why lie about, she’s obviously going to get caught out. How long does it take for the swelling to go down ?
As she's taking Fragmin blood thinners then she will have had an increased chance of bleeding and bruising during treatment so probably a slightly longer recovery time than normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We have been like this so many times but you know when I look back on my eldest twos younger years they were actually the happiest of times as we invented games, used our imagination, did alot of outdoor activities. I'm not saying it was easy being that broke I couldn't afford tights for the girls one week or tea bags the next and the bank kept slapping £25 a time for overdraft fees 😭 But we made it through. Still live payday to payday but we didnt die and my girls have grown up to be wonderful smart women. Wish I could help you though xxxxx
This is wonderful I needed to hear this ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have they arrived yet? Maybe they have a 1-2 week dispatch time?
Yeah there has been some posts of hinchers wearing them... they look like they don’t fit very well. Tight on the legs and baggy on the arms.... there’s also some on eBay, reason for selling is that it doesn’t fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure I’ve never had it done... couldn’t afford a trout pout and wouldn’t want one. Just look at Katie price and all those other celebs they look like fish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I just read on another 'influencer' thread that she's visiting a young fan in Scotland. I wonder if there's any truth in that? Don't know what to believe with this one 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've had it done before a few times and took about 48 hours for the really ridiculous swelling to go down.

• Wow
Scrap my last comment, didn't see she's definitely at home obsessing over the child's feet...

• Haha
i don’t get it...why lie about lip fillers. It’s a non surgical procedure that takes 10 mins haha. So many people have it done, me included! Hardly some shameful secret to try and cover up haha. Swelling is normally a few days.

Reactions: 10
i don’t get it...why lie about lip fillers. It’s a non surgical procedure that takes 10 mins haha. So many people have it done, me included! Hardly some shameful secret to try and cover up haha. Swelling is normally a few days.
Exactly why keep it secret, but then she apparently didn’t tell anyone about her gastric band for years.

Reactions: 3
You can tell she hasn’t been on much today, I’ve caught up with the thread in less than half an hour #silverlining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.