Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see the photo/video of her dad and Jamie crying one more time I’m going to renew her vows myself 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is really struggling for content tonight. How many times are those bloody wedding photos going to be wheeled out. I swear, the one where Jamie has his head in his hands and looks to be crying, he is thing, " duck. What have I done???????????".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she think anyone is interested in her wedding pics?? My wedding pics are in an album in the loft and haven’t seen the light of day for years lol
I think it’s boring looking at pics of people u don’t know 🤷‍♀️
Not one single person would randomly message her and ask to see her wedding pics, that would just be weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've had 4 kids my youngest is 16m and I am bigger now than I've ever been. I was size 8-10 before having my first I'm now size 16. I struggle so so much admitting I'm now a 16. And I see other plus size ladies who look amazing but I just look like a sack of tit.
I’ve only got one. But I was a size 8 or below my whole life. Struggled to actually gain weight. But even though I didn’t gain much weight in pregnancy about 6 months after she was born I found myself having to buy size 14 clothes. Thought I’d never lose it again, but as she got older and I found myself back in routine I dropped it all and I’m back down to a 10. I didn’t realise how little weight it actually takes to go up a dress size. I’m sure you’ll get

Reactions: 7
They’ve been married a year? Perhaps they’ve had their first barny so she’s taking a few days break to fix the marriage 🙄😴 it cant be hearts and flowers forever Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her bloody wedding album more than my own she got married just before me get over yourself

Reactions: 9
She’s just so bloody predictable and boring, obviously she’s been told off or told no again by the idiots at gleam or someone else and now she’s rolling out the tit wedding pictures. She does it all the time and it’s boring. I do not want to see your shite, “look at me” wedding photos. All the photos are of either her dad, mum or bug boy worshiping her or her trying to do modelling 😒

Reactions: 12
I've had 4 kids my youngest is 16m and I am bigger now than I've ever been. I was size 8-10 before having my first I'm now size 16. I struggle so so much admitting I'm now a 16. And I see other plus size ladies who look amazing but I just look like a sack of tit.
Im 100% sure you dont look like a sack of tit but I know how tit it feels when you’ve never had to worry about your size and then your a lot bigger and everything you put on looks like tit (in your eyes)
This is by no means meant to be nasty but if your not happy do something about it. Look at your calorie intake, put everything you eat and drink into myfitnesspal and see where you can drop a few calories. My daughter was complaining about putting weight on but when she looked at what she was actually eating and drinking, energy drinks, biscuits, crisps and takeaways it was easy to change and make a small difference without a diet.
I loved cheese on toast, thought it was just a little snack till I saw on myfitnesspal how many calories it was 🤦🏽‍♀️
If you want any help message me. Im not a diet expert or fitness freak but I know first hand how it affects your confidence when you put weight on after always being small x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My opinion is that she’s been fed up and sulking because she couldn’t fit in her clothes.. remeber she’s very very vain and in her head she wants to look like she’s does in the butterfly filter.. so because she’s feeling crappy about her appearance she gets the wedding pics out to remind herself that she ‘beautiful’.
When she was getting makeup done for that charity She posted how she got that feeling in her stomach when she saw herself and that she felt like her again.. basically she thought phwoar and fancied herself again, even though the focus should of been on the charity and not her but hey
Anyway what I’m trying to say is, she’s too focused on her looks and appearance and I think it’s ears away at her everyday I think she’s knows she’s not ugly but in her head she wants perfection if you know what I mean

Reactions: 22
You do know that there will be thousands of her cult practicing her pathetic snow globe shake 🙄 right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay guys, so I only discovered Mrs Hinch in June when I'd purchased my first house and was looking for inspo on insta for decor etc. At the time I remember her being pregnant and the way she blarted on about her husband I thought she'd been married to him for ages and especially thought so more recently when she shared a load of wedding pics which I assumed where several years old.
After seeing her story tonight, I saw the date of her wedding and realised she got married literally 13 days after my own wedding (6.8.18)

Just seems really odd to keep sharing wedding pictures. Yes, spam away when you first get them and on your wedding anniversary itself but I'd feel so random posting some pictures in December when my anniversary is in August. It's always the same pics as well. Like she's trying to show off? Maybe she isn't, who knows.

I'm just genuinely suprised. I don't know why I'm writing this but its late and I can't sleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I would be so happy to be a size 16 again. I’ve ballooned since having my second, my anxiety and depression has increased a lot since being pregnant (obviously hasn’t helped matters). I want to lose weight but just have no drive to at the moment. Seeing people like Hinch etc post these sob stories up knowing fine well they can afford the kick up the arse that they need to get it done (or surgery) just riles me so much. Especially as Hinch uses mental illness to her own advantage with little care for the women she targets. It’s the same thing with the sizing of her prison pyjama range. Totally unrealistic and bound to make some poor sod feel even more miserable about their weight/body shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That sun article has made me so mad! Writing an article because some nobody threw a paddy because she didn't have anything to wear??!!! Why not bring attention to the millions of women worldwide that struggle with actual post natal depression and post natal psychosis. Anyone watch that documentary from Louis Theroux, mothers on edge? That's the sort of thing the sun should be taking about. Real people with very real problems.
I watched that, it was heartbreaking, I thought Louis was so caring and supportive to the women, he even changed one of the babies nappies he's so down to earth.

Reactions: 12
Okay guys, so I only discovered Mrs Hinch in June when I'd purchased my first house and was looking for inspo on insta for decor etc. At the time I remember her being pregnant and the way she blarted on about her husband I thought she'd been married to him for ages and especially thought so more recently when she shared a load of wedding pics which I assumed where several years old.
After seeing her story tonight, I saw the date of her wedding and realised she got married literally 13 days after my own wedding (6.8.18)

Just seems really odd to keep sharing wedding pictures. Yes, spam away when you first get them and on your wedding anniversary itself but I'd feel so random posting some pictures in December when my anniversary is in August. It's always the same pics as well. Like she's trying to show off? Maybe she isn't, who knows.

I'm just genuinely suprised. I don't know why I'm writing this but its late and I can't sleep 😂
My wedding day was 6/8/08 😍 twinz 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm still calling baby hinch #2 is on the way. I think they've tried straight away and that's why jamie hasn't gone back to work as she had such a rough pregnancy that she couldnt possibly look after ronnie and have another bad pregnancy. Will probably have another Christmas day reveal :rolleyes:
Must be nice to be able to afford 2 babies so close together 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.