Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, michael bolton again 😖
Wish she’d leave the poor guy alone and not drag him into her rubbish. Last time her Hinchers were all over his Insta trying to get him to notice her. Now she knows how it feels to be an ignored fan.

Reactions: 11
Wish she’d leave the poor guy alone and not drag him into her rubbish. Last time her Hinchers were all over his Insta trying to get him to notice her. Now she knows how it feels to be an ignored fan.
He’s too classy for her 🙌🏼 He has no idea who she is 🤣 Probably thinks its just an obsessed fan thats best ignoring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s too classy for her 🙌🏼 He has no idea who she is 🤣 Probably thinks its just an obsessed fan thats best ignoring lol
Yeah, I think her Hinchers have made her look a right tit as far as he’s concerned. Though she does that all on her own anyway. 😂

Reactions: 13
I know swearings forbidden in the thread title but I'd love this : she just a tit who loves tat she'll be gone soon thank duck for that!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to see what she’s written in her book about it that’s

I actually remember a post before she was married quoting people saying her house won’t look like that when she has kids, basically saying that she was trying and she would give anything to have tiny fingerprints on everything instead of a shiny sink, heavily implying they had been trying for some time
It would explain the blood thinners wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she does, she so self conscious after Ronnie she wears baggy clothes to hide. I done the same after my first born and still do now tbh. I don’t think she took to pregnancy at all, and feel without Jamie she would be struggling with Ronnie alone. I really don’t think another baby is on her mind anytime soon
I agree. No way is she pregnant again

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.