Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt there’s anything wrong with her or her lips.... she’s ran out of ideas for content so she’s reading all the tattle threads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie, if you're reading this - just a couple of ideas to make you a little bit more relatable.
1. If you're sick, talk to your followers. No need to hide.
2. If you're depressed, talk to your followers. No need to hide.
The secrecy is actually suspicious. The best accounts to follow are the ones who are real and open! They show the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you tried this, you might be pleasantly surprised at the response.

Oh, and ease up on the pine and sprays. No need for half of what you use in one go. Other than that and a little bit of 'Pay it Forward', I think you might actually be quite likeable!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still calling baby hinch #2 is on the way. I think they've tried straight away and that's why jamie hasn't gone back to work as she had such a rough pregnancy that she couldnt possibly look after ronnie and have another bad pregnancy. Will probably have another Christmas day reveal :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm still calling baby hinch #2 is on the way. I think they've tried straight away and that's why jamie hasn't gone back to work as she had such a rough pregnancy that she couldnt possibly look after ronnie and have another bad pregnancy. Will probably have another Christmas day reveal :rolleyes:
That would explain the continued use of fragmin and the prenatal vitamins. I wonder if this was hint dropping?

Reactions: 6
She should be watching Luisa zissmans highlights of her Moldova Q&A, she won’t because she’s selfish

Reactions: 4
For the love of god .. why does she always tip the snow globes like that, it makes me uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she's moaning that her newest Ebay snow globe is tiny. Well this is the listing and the size is clearly stated. Plus in the listing it's called a MINI snow globe. Clue is in the name you beggar.
And she said at least this one does what it's supposed to do....the last one wasnt6even a snow globe it was a water ball, so it did exactly what it was supposed to do

That's two things she's bought now where she hasn't read the descriptions properly. I don't think collecting snow globes is her thing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe she's at Butlins hinching a chalet ready for Stace and Joe and their boys to go in 2020. I heard them advertising it on the radio this afternoon.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting with baited breath for her ebayer swipe for the mini snow globe 😂 she just can’t leave it alone can she even when she says she’s still not feeling better. She definitely has an addiction ! An addiction to making money & attention from her sheep aka shoppers

Reactions: 10
And she said at least this one does what it's supposed to do....the last one wasnt6even a snow globe it was a water ball, so it did exactly what it was supposed to do

That's two things she's bought now where she hasn't read the descriptions properly. I don't think collecting snow globes is her thing
what is the difference between a snow globe and a water ball? Surely they are the same thing just with different names aren’t they? I thought it was just the same with interchangeable names tbh

Reactions: 1
It's funny how she never gets the description wrong on the things she buys, to later flog to the barmy army?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what is the difference between a snow globe and a water ball? Surely they are the same thing just with different names aren’t they? I thought it was just the same with interchangeable names tbh
The clues in the name

SNOW globe has SNOW in it

WATER ball has WATER in it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m late to the party but those daily mail comments are excellent. Someone hit the nail on head on here (can’t find it now to quote, sorry) gleam has paid for that article. Engagement low, a lenor competition that no one gives a tit about so they put out some tit none news article. Shame it’s just gained over 200 comments of people coming to realise how much of a money grabbing twit she is. Brilliant read haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie, if you're reading this - just a couple of ideas to make you a little bit more relatable.
1. If you're sick, talk to your followers. No need to hide.
2. If you're depressed, talk to your followers. No need to hide.
The secrecy is actually suspicious. The best accounts to follow are the ones who are real and open! They show the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you tried this, you might be pleasantly surprised at the response.

Oh, and ease up on the pine and sprays. No need for half of what you use in one go. Other than that and a little bit of 'Pay it Forward', I think you might actually be quite likeable!!
I agree with this so much! She doesn’t come across as an awful person, just very naive. All of the above and discourage people from doing the dangerous practices you’ve now stopped advertising eg spraying furniture with zoflora and id like you all over again soph.
Her platform could be used for so much goodness, charity awareness, how normal it is to struggle with a new born, the days when you really haven’t managed to do much at all and every little thing is driving you unreasonably crazy. Jeez even parenting tips, sharing what’s worked for her in relation to sleeping through the night, her fears and how she’s overcome them, why she struggled with breast feeding if she felt comfortable sharing. Her hinchers would benefit so much from seeing a relatable side to her and probably make them more at peace with their lives, rather than trying to keep up with something that’s not sustainable and is all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.