Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn’t know
Sophie and Jamie are married?!.... you wouldn’t know with the 288387362 pictures she shares of her wedding every few weeks 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how she claims people have been asking to see the wedding photos again. WHO!?
Not like they could just look at her saved stories and find a WHOLE album of the tack-fest!

Me, me, me, me, me...

3E758CB8-C1D2-443F-ABD8-56DFD64C1441.png

Reactions: 15
I just had a look at socialblade. Something is fishy. In the few days she has been sick and not posting anything, she has actually gained more followers than the week before.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who the F has requested to view her wedding photos on a Saturday eve!? duck off 😭 “Oh please Soph, please show us your wedding photos” 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi Soph babes just wondered if you could show me and your 2.9 million followers your wedding photos please I know you only shown them a few weeks ago and they’ve on your highlights but I would really love you to show us again.. and again and again no particular reason just cus.. well i have nothing better to do then look at your wedding photos for the 53736372 time!!

SERIOUSLY!! I know the majority of her army are barmy but even they would prefer to see her prodding her eBay tat over and over again then to ask to see her wedding photos again..

Most people don’t even look at their own photos again let alone want to see our Sophs for the zillionth time.
She’s really running out of anything to show now..

Wedding photos it is then guyyzzz

How about show us a photo of you in your grey loungewear instead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the F has requested to view her wedding photos on a Saturday eve!? duck off 😭 “Oh please Soph, please show us your wedding photos” 🖕🏼
You literally just took the words out my mouth! What sad act, would message her on a Saturday evening, asking for her to please show us more pictures from her wedding! I have seen that many pictures and videos that I may as well have actually have attended the bloody wedding.

Hi Soph babes just wondered if you could show me and your 2.9 million followers your wedding photos please I know you only shown them a few weeks ago and they’ve on your highlights but I would really love you to show us again.. and again and again no particular reason just cus.. well i have nothing better to do then look at your wedding photos for the 53736372 time!!

SERIOUSLY!! I know the majority of her army are barmy but even they would prefer to see her prodding her eBay tat over and over again then to ask to see her wedding photos again..

Most people don’t even look at their own photos again let alone want to see our Sophs for the zillionth time.
She’s really running out of anything to show now..

Wedding photos it is then guyyzzz

How about show us a photo of you in your grey loungewear instead ?
It's all just more proof of the narc she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay I honestly came on here looking at everything in a lighthearted way for a laugh but when reading some of the more serious comments like how she practically lies about how tit her life is and thenfore makes others who are genuinely suffering feel more like tit ,it’s genuinely worrying. Honesty I normally just have a nod and a giggle usually but tonight has infuriated me, when she says about not having friends, or i specifically remember her saying she’s always wanted a big party but was afraid no one would show up and yet somehow has 8 bridesmaids for her wedding and a large number of guests by the looks of things , I’m now genuinely confused concerned and angry.

Reactions: 31
Oh look the wedding photos that no one has asked to look at because no one gives a tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You literally just took the words out my mouth! What sad act, would message her on a Saturday evening, asking for her to please show us more pictures from her wedding! I have seen that many pictures and videos that I may as well have actually have attended the bloody wedding.

“As requested” 🙄 she gets weirder & weirder.
If your feeling that nostalgic why not sit with “your best little team” that your always bragging about and go through the album togther, why do you have to share it with 2.9 others.

No wonder she wants to do it all over again, it’s took the special ness out of it.

I truly believe this break is for mental health reasons

Reactions: 13

Its part of a very well planned comeback to instagram. Same as the other times she took a break. There's allways pictures of Ronnie, Henry and their wedding just as a warm up till she "shows" her face again.

Reactions: 16
Spots the messages asking to see her wedding pics and the ones from trolls, doesn’t spot ones from her crazy fans or her own mum? 🤔 Just duck off Soph, no one gives a shiny shite

Reactions: 24
Both Brooke and Hinch can go cry me a bleeping river. They look fine, lovely even. I looked like Ms. Trunchbull after having my kids. I lost all the baby weight a year after having my first and in that same year found out I was pregnant with my second. He’s 2 and I’m probably heavier than I was when pregnant with him. My body will never be the same again after 2 c-sections, I have a belly pouch and I’ve accepted that. I know, everybody sees them self differently, but talk about first world problems.
I've had 4 kids my youngest is 16m and I am bigger now than I've ever been. I was size 8-10 before having my first I'm now size 16. I struggle so so much admitting I'm now a 16. And I see other plus size ladies who look amazing but I just look like a sack of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Okay I honestly came on here looking at everything in a lighthearted way for a laugh but when reading some of the more serious comments like how she practically lies about how tit her life is and thenfore makes others who are genuinely suffering feel more like tit ,it’s genuinely worrying. Honesty I normally just have a nod and a giggle usually but tonight has infuriated me, when she says about not having friends, or i specifically remember her saying she’s always wanted a big party but was afraid no one would show up and yet somehow has 8 bridesmaids for her wedding and a large number of guests by the looks of things , I’m now genuinely confused concerned and angry.
They're not her bridesmaids - they're her mua - hair stylist - florist etc. Look at the number of people she tagged. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she has sooooo many wedding photos why do we keep seeing the same 10 or so over and over and over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.