Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilah

But I don't understand...I thought her followers were her friends, her army, her reason for everything, and that she loves them all shhhoo much.
Surely you tell the people you love if you're disappearing for a few weeks?

Seriously, do they not see through this by now?!

Reactions: 22
  • Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
My question for Fanny (or anyone else that can answer) is who are the Lock family?
Is Rose Lock Nannie Rose?
Is June Lock Freda's sister? (They look alike)
Is Ray Lock the man from Fanny's photograph?
Also bonus question.. is this Sophie?

View attachment 2920294
That is her isn’t it. She’s very hard looking like her sister and mum. Amazing what surgery and a filter can do. Are we seriously on week 2, soon to be 3 of the strop?

Erica24

Chatty Member
I will bring my 396 and 360 month old twins dressed in matching chavvy outfits and get them to perform play for us all for entertainment.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
We all think she controls his account, so I’m guessing because she’s silent, she’s making sure nothing gets posted on his account either -this is why I think she’s sulking and I think it’s work related. We all know Jamie and the kids are fine as they were spotted at jimmys farm and Jamie has been seen driving around. So there’s nothing stopping Jamie from posting a comment apart from her saying no. Maybe her contract with YMU is under review -maybe Stacey is going to get the P&G contract next
If hinch lost the P&G contract her "career" as a influencer would be over 🤭
Occasional Iconic, Desenio, Garnier...not forgetting flippin Popsa🥱... ads just wouldn't make her the big bucks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Fucks sake, I turn my back for a second and I’m 5 pages behind……
*gasp* has she risen?!? 😱

nope, just you funny fuckers planning the party of 2024.
It’s morning here and I woke up ten pages behind, thinking she was back!! Nope.

Everyone went and planned a party without me! I’ll just be down here googling passive aggressive quotes to plagiarise. Keep an eye on my stories at 3am, so you can see what I really think of you all 👀

• Haha

lunaloulou

I'm bringing the lettuce fresh from trollomans garden, will go lovely with the pin wheels. Whos doing the nachos covered in a full bottle of sweet chilli dipping sauce. Oooh theres a thought, maybe she got diabetes from eating them too much?!

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m coming dressed in my wedding dress of course, but will be wearing a Llama mask and dancing like this…… I might even do the worm dance 🤭

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssh, I’ve decided to get my hair specially done for the party, but I can’t decide on scraggly straw extensionsssh or a helmet-head hairdo 🤔

I think I’d best go for the extensionsssh as you wouldn’t see the helmet-head hairdo under my Llama head mask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20