Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byefelicia!

Do you know what? Maybe, just maybe all our hard work has finally paid off! All the times we have called out her fraudulent behavior on her Instagram and made extensive reports to the relevant organisations may just have accumulated over time to a point that it couldn't be ignored anymore. I'm in agreement now that this silence is not anything she can use for sympathy or cash in on because she would most definitely have used it by now. This silence smacks as something she is terribly embarrassed about and something she would completely sulk about. I have a suspicion she is banned from her account or maybe just banned from posting and advertising as a fine/punishment. No way would she miss her highly in demand ninja bank holiday discounts that only she can get ( even though I had an email with said discount code 😂) especially as she gets paid for those posts.
Its really annoyed me that I sent a very detailed email with evidence of her fraudulent ways and her filtered appearance to so many companies and newspapers and then the Sun puts out a story about her being rich but relatable!!! With heavily filtered photos!!! How is a fake appearance relatable??
Why was this type of story released when she has gone silent for two weeks? I had a look at the story and usually they are quite small pieces with hashed over information. This was no new information but was a massive piece with lots of photos. Its really twisted my melon trying to work out the angle as we all know these types of media companies are paid by management to release these articles. Has anyone got any idea what this could mean? Maybe a reboot of her persona? Maybe trying to rewind back to the Mrs Hinch of Grey Skull?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Well… I’m quite disappointed no one has volunteered to bring the smarties for a ‘colour sorting sesh’ so I’ll see to those…

I could also bring that Tipping Point DVD (that I still have 😬) could be a nice way to end the party IYKYK 🥳🥳

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Ooh, we have a newspaper article painting her as "a relatable Mum". Published today.
Bit odd running a story about an "influencer" who hasn't even posted anything in 2 weeks!

• Haha
  • Sick

cosytoes

Off you go🤗
---

OK. A.I first met Weepy when I was a trolley dolly with a Canadian company.
B.I first met Sophie at primary school.She stole a ladybird book from me,signed it and tried to sell it back to me for three times the price.
C.I first met JaYm in an inclusive sex club that used to me moored at the Embankment.
Please be C 🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 19

geezabreak

VIP Member
I still think she's in a hospital mental health facility, maybe even the Priory. Too ashamed to tell anyone and the only reason I can think of for the silence on all fronts. I think she's had some kind of breakdown.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I'm chuckling away to myself so much here while trying not to wake my actually toddler who has just fallen asleep on me 😂😂😂

• Haha
So if Jamie was at a farm with the boys and Sophie is following and unfollowing accounts, what is stopping them from being polite to their followers and just saying something like Sophie is having an extended break from Instagram - all pre records, lies & ads will resume shortly. At least those boys aren’t being exploited whilst she’s off the internet
See now this is what annoys me. The Huns whip themselves into a frenzy and this is her “job”, no other cuntfluencers behave like this. I hope when she does come back….which she will….the Huns might wake up and realise she doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself. She’s pathetic, it’s the sort of shit a teenager does.
EVEN if something had happened (it hasn’t) she should be professional enough to put a short story up saying she’s taking “time off”.

Becca1995

Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I don’t follow this thread anymore but intrigued by disappearance) I saw Jamie, L and R at Jimmys Farm on Sunday. No sign of Sophie but appeared to have atleast one other guy with Jamie.
Wonder where she is?
I wanna know, were the tend twins still matching 🤣

• Haha

Gln2810

Seeing this is going to be a big get together I think we should all order the monthly look fantastic box so we can all open them together, her and her girls love doing that 😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Guys I’ve started carving our names into tubs of ice cream, can we please confirm the guest list so I def have everyone
Do you have your book of lists to make a note? Unlike Hinch who only needed a post it to record her work goals, you’ll need at least a notebook to list tattle friends.

• Haha

TattelDoDonkey

I'm adding my 2p's worth....I think it has to be something with YMU/Instagram. Her agents/managers would surely have access to her account and if something sad were to have happened at home, they would have stepped in posting ad's and pre records on her behalf, no? There's no bot buying for almost a week, which also tells me it's account related.
It's her follow of #GriefQuotes has thrown me off, in that case it has to have been Audrey if anyone?? She was probably going for a prime time post over the weekend and trolloman wheeled out the dead dog stories, leaving Hinch seething and plans dead in the water.
Whatever it is, it's not doing her any good, sheep are unfollowing and being driven straight to Tattle.
The worst worst thing she could do is come back announcing she'd taken a 2 week holiday with Freda and Mamfa just like the average Joe does and as it was fully paid for she was under no obligation to post.

I hope she's fucked off, for the twins sake if anything else!

cosytoes

Ok nusties, according to my book of lists we’ve covered most things

Inedible food ✔
Appletiser and non alcoholic drinks ✔
Shit decorations ✔
Sex bots ✔
Tutting ladies ✔
Brad Pitt the CAD ✔

All aboard the Hinch wagon. Stopping at a town near you.
remember to dress appropriately, leggings with bum pads (or a BBL) if you’re feeling flush. White socks. Size 5 trainers, off the shoulder jumper. And most importantly either a Dry Robe or enormous padded coat. As modelled by Sofa at the Dog’s Trust photo shoot.
Feel free to pile on the makeup. Obviously we will be filtered to fuck so it doesn’t matter what you look like.
Upon arrival follow the signs saying DOOR That’s how you get in. And feel free to hang your Dry Robe over the bannister (the coat hooks will be hidden)
Games will be provided for your enjoyment. All micro managed by a hovering claw.

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

Follower numbers still falling.
No sex bots
Many of her recent followers are very new accounts
That +1 follow is not showing in her follow list - the same account is still at the top. Does maybe a refollow show further down the list?

View attachment 2920506
I think the -1 / +1 on the following counts is when users have deactivated/ reactivated their accounts. If so, that's not something that Hinch can control and so she could very well have fully offline all this time and those following figures be changing.