Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I'll.
Someone's died.
someones been pushed off a cliff.
A camel ate a chicken.
A child destroyed her office room.
A child decided to stick himself I the washing machine filter.
Her mum moved out.
Jamie's got caught snagging Henry.
Who gvicss a tit. Noone means her ill..but it ISNT our problem It shouldn't be pur problem. We shouldn't know. To ALLLLL of us outside her close family, noone should no duck all about her life. Nor bloody want to.
I shouldn't see her kids in a bath,loo, or Pj's.
I shouldn't know what her fuckig cupboard looks like
I shouldn't no what car she drives or what her bloody bedroom mirror looks like.
I shouldn't no her private life.i shouldn't be seing her child's pimped and lives abused and innocence lost.
But we will. Sadly, ww will.
And she uses it,them and the cult.
And that's why she's a bleep.
But we shouldn't know any of it. And do wish she would just stay bleeping quiet. Like it should be for all of us.
Just because they make money off living for the camera doesn't makes it OK. Her fans need to get a clue.
They should come to tattle... see the truth. Be free from her.
---
Yes we aw wondering where she is? That's part through fear of when the duck, and how the duck she slippery sly herself back.
If she went right now, never to come back. This thread would rejoice. And wouldn't be bothered about never seeing her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe her ladder desk collapsed under the weight of allllll her important work admin. RIP Desky x

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Maybe the boys were playing at being police and have locked Soph, Jamie & Freda in their playroom of gloom - as with all criminals they took away their phones before locking them up. Their crime? Invasion of privacy, no freedom to play & terrible, terrible meals 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If the Henry speculation is true taking a week off is a bit much. I love my pets and when they have passed I am obviously upset and have had a day off work but she would drag this out for weeks no doubt. Her lazy bastard husband has dragged his paternity leave off for 5 years now.
258 weeks more than the average mans paternity leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She gone to visit her mum in the priory but now they have locked her in too ? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We know what she’s like. She’ll use the grief quotes in a totally different context. She’s probably having a paddy and trying to find a suitable quote about how hard her life is

Reactions: 18
Just spent a very sad 20mins having a pint in the pub and realised I forgot to edit “last seen” to be honest, can’t remember, been about a week?
Keep your eyes peeled for our soph nusties

E76F17D0-88E1-4A0E-924E-BC3E23A56CCB.jpeg

Edit to add if I could be arsed, I’d edit “never to be scheeeeeeeen againnnnnnn”

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.