Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have been on holiday just her and Jamie and now she’ll be In a strop that Stacey’s dogs have been filming an advert and Henry the OG insta dog has never been asked to film an advert

Reactions: 17
I did just read in a hinch group over on Facebook that people should give her time and space as Henry had passed and he was a child to her but if that true or not wasn’t established coz the poster went silent when people were asking how she knew that and to confirm it was true
If her dogs dead that's a shame but she doesn't need a week off 'work' because of it. Who else would or could take so much time off for a pet.
She just needs so much time to gather sympathy, the longer she's gone the more the sheep will see how devastated she is and how much she really loved the dog. 🙄
Loved him so much she fed him to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s broke a nail and Tracey is stuck in the loft with all the laundry bags from of Easter tat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she? I don’t recall her documenting her mental health openly?!

bleeping cult over on that page 🙈
This one, jumping on the OP because she dares ask where Hinch is then ends off.. ''but I do miss her videos when she's quiet'' They're all as bad as each other!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is an odd character. Being online is the core part of her job yet she disappears for days. It’ll either be woe is me or trolls. Anything for likes and sympathy.

Reactions: 14
Surely if it was a bereavement Jamie would post something, after all they have the same (genuine) followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Does she? I don’t recall her documenting her mental health openly?!

bleeping cult over on that page 🙈
I could have a field day on that page, one person posted a picture of leaked period blood asking how to remove it, just ask the question, no need for pictures like that

• Wow
  • Haha
Surely if it was a bereavement Jamie would post something, after all they have the same (genuine) followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmm, can't you just hear her..... as loyal as ever..... ''no Jamie, f*** 'em, it's got nowt to do wiv any of 'em, I put my heart and soul into everyfink I do for that lot, let 'em all wonder wot's up wiv me'' !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the paps would’ve gotten hold of the dead dog story by now no? Because she’s sooooooooo famoushhhhhh she can’t even go on holiday and people paraglide over her house to try and figure out which of her 4 repetitive tasks she’s doing today? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re speculating the same on the MHMMDI page, and I’m sorry about how this will maybe sound, as I am a dog lover, I have a dog, always had a dog in adult life and have experienced 4 much loved dog losses in my lifetime including having human children to console through two of them, but I don’t recall taking a week off work when it happened? Yes it was sad, very emotional and all that, but life must carry on. Especially when you have children. So if this is the case, god help us when she breaks her silence ………
---
Unless one of the camels has croaked it?
I had two days off, but don’t tell work cos I said I was sick 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just looked at her following / #quotes - has she always followed the #griefquotes?
If she has suffered a bereavement that’s awful. Not something anyone would wish on her I’m sure.

However, if she has and then she’s started trawling Instagram for #griefquotes ready for a big insta reveal as your screenshot suggests, she’s really really not right and needs to get in the bin immediately.

Reactions: 37
They’re speculating the same on the MHMMDI page, and I’m sorry about how this will maybe sound, as I am a dog lover, I have a dog, always had a dog in adult life and have experienced 4 much loved dog losses in my lifetime including having human children to console through two of them, but I don’t recall taking a week off work when it happened? Yes it was sad, very emotional and all that, but life must carry on. Especially when you have children. So if this is the case, god help us when she breaks her silence ………
---
Unless one of the camels has croaked it?
[/QUOTE]
Probably digging a camel sized hole to bury him in, that would require at least a week off to dig a hole of that size. Oiiiii oiiiiiiii.

Reactions: 10
SSS is unveiling another new product that she “fought hard to develop” 🙄 she must wonder where her career went wrong…letting that woman come round with a Mc Ds I’d guess.

Probably looking at grief quotes about the death of her own home collection.

RIP Hinch Home xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m sorry but in my opinion if she had suffered the loss of anything significant this week she would have been publicly wallowing and posting cryptic quotes. She can’t help herself. Look at how much she posted whilst her child was in hospital. However devastated she would be if the dog or even a human relative died, she would absolutely be milking it for every bit of content she could. I’m prepared to eat my words but I’m still convinced this is nothing more than a huge strop masked as mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Surely it can’t be a death because she wouldn’t be on Instagram following and unfollowing accounts, but then again why look at grief quotes? Unless Stacey Solomon’s unintentional/ intentional trolling campaign of constantly unveiling deal after deal after deal…using her kids as models for Primark Kids and now her dogs featuring in an advert has sent poor little Sophie over the edge and she’s looking for another suitable quote to plagiarise and post…Stacey has everything Sophie & Jamie could wish for. Not a fan of Stacey’s btw -most of you know that - she’s a master liar and shrewd manipulator and exploits her kids at any given opportunity. I’m surprised Sophie has stayed with YMU -I bet they charge a lot to represent her - they clearly can’t manage her very well. I think Sophie is suffering from a severe case of jealousy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.