Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in two minds as to whether Henry has died. We all know how much she loves being a grief tourist and that even her own son and dad didn’t get privacy when they were in hospital. Then on the other hand she loves and adores that dog more than anyone in the world and being a grief tourist and experiencing grief yourself is miles apart in emotions. I really do think she’d fall to pieces and just go radio silence if he died.

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker 👀 I also think it might be Henry, I thought something was wrong with Henry, when she posted that weird video of them on Ron’s bed (27th March) I was expecting an announcement that’s the vets had diagnosed him with something then.

Reactions: 19
Either Henry or a camel has died! Possibly had all animals taken off her 😂 after the tit show of her a hemmers canoodling on the bed. RSPCA stepped in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My cat passed at 22 yrs, I was 6 when I got him and an only child, I didn't eat/sleep properly if at all for a week but I still had to go to work, I still have grief triggers now 4 years on.

Nobody's wishing anything bad on the poor thing but that dog is literally the only thing she gives a tit about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I am going to come across like a heartless witch but if chicken strip has passed away, I don’t think I’m going to have much sympathy for her. There has been post after post on here for months and months about the sad state of affairs he is in. The dangers of a fat dog have been discussed on here so many times and the pair of them have done NOTHING to reduce his size. A quick loop around a playground field doesn’t equate to a decent sized walk that your typical cocker would need, Jaym! Crap effort. He has a life as miserable as sin. It may seem like he enjoyed being tucked up in his Emma Mattress bed and fed advent calendar dog treats every day in the lead up to Xmas but in reality, what a dog wants is acres to run around in, stiff, enjoy. He hasn’t had that even on Not A Farm. If he has passed I hope he’s running around in heaven doing all of the things a dog should be doing! I’m sure he will be having a much better time up there if that is what’s happened. X
I was coming to post similar if Henry has passed she has only got herself to blame that dog was so overweight that it made me sick. I adore my dog but I treat her as what she is a dog. I don't over fed her, she hardly has treats and gets good decent walks.

Reactions: 22
Nah I don’t believe anyone has died. If so she’d have maximised concern and engagement by posting how she’s in bits and having everyone waiting for her return. Inch would have even posted on her behalf to get everyone messaging her.
I reckon it’s work related and P&G contracts have been culled cos vacay vibes hasn’t been selling and Soph is in strop and a huff.

Remember she ain’t even a cleaner so if she’s refusing to do cleaning content then she has zero!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah I don’t believe anyone has died. If so she’d have maximised concern and engagement by posting how she’s in bits and having everyone waiting for her return. Inch would have even posted on her behalf to get everyone messaging her.
I reckon it’s work related and P&G contracts have been culled cos vacay vibes hasn’t been selling and Soph is in strop and a huff.

Remember she ain’t even a cleaner so if she’s refusing to do cleaning content then she has zero!
Exactly she will just pop back on in a few days with a story of the ugly alpacas and fat dog running around probably with new chickens saying we've been settling the new girls sorry for being MIA

Reactions: 31
What will the huns do about cleaning their grey and white new builds? I'm assuming none of her die hards know how to plug in their hoovers, bleach the loo or clean a bath without Sopha showing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still no peep then? Extended deep rest must be needed. 😜
She will come back with something like:
▪Someone has been in hospital
▪Been on holiday even though it's not school hols
▪She's had the shits due to nervous tummy
▪Henry's dead
▪Alpaca dead
▪The crem has crumbled beneath her
▪Vom Lardy has left her and gone off with mad Freda
▪Just needed to take a mental health break
▪She's been dropped by all the brands she works with
▪Her career is in crisis
Or:
▪Been too lazy and had no content
▪She doesn't come back at all. 🤞🤞

Reactions: 27
Someone I'll.
Someone's died.
someones been pushed off a cliff.
A camel ate a chicken.
A child destroyed her office room.
A child decided to stick himself I the washing machine filter.
Her mum moved out.
Jamie's got caught snagging Henry.
Who gvicss a tit. Noone means her ill..but it ISNT our problem It shouldn't be pur problem. We shouldn't know. To ALLLLL of us outside her close family, noone should no duck all about her life. Nor bloody want to.
I shouldn't see her kids in a bath,loo, or Pj's.
I shouldn't know what her fuckig cupboard looks like
I shouldn't no what car she drives or what her bloody bedroom mirror looks like.
I shouldn't no her private life.i shouldn't be seing her child's pimped and lives abused and innocence lost.
But we will. Sadly, ww will.
And she uses it,them and the cult.
And that's why she's a bleep.
But we shouldn't know any of it. And do wish she would just stay bleeping quiet. Like it should be for all of us.
Just because they make money off living for the camera doesn't makes it OK. Her fans need to get a clue.
They should come to tattle... see the truth. Be free from her.
---
Yes we aw wondering where she is? That's part through fear of when the duck, and how the duck she slippery sly herself back.
If she went right now, never to come back. This thread would rejoice. And wouldn't be bothered about never seeing her again.
Someone 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I expect Henry has passed - shoot me down but in which guess I have some empathy as it is hard loosing a pet. However, name another job where you could take a whole week out?! Unfortunately that doesn't happen in the real world.
My 16 year old dog died a couple of months ago, it was very upsetting for everyone. But kids went to school and we went to work, life carries on. As you’ve said it will be sad if Henry has passed but I’ve got no sympathy for her and the abuse (making him overweight and not walking him)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think the dog is dead. I reckon she’s in hospital for her blood disorder or whatever it is. She will want privacy because it’s herself. Remember way back before she was preggers with Ron and she was in for a blood clot or something. She didn’t post for about a week then showed herself sorting smarties. It’s probably that.

Reactions: 17
Oh yes, Hinch loves a mango too, shame that she didn't choose this scent to slap her name on as it could have been a hit for her 🤣
They probably got her to sniff some, she chose the tit one so they brought out the fragrance every one else liked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally reckon she fallen down the back passage stairs due to her size 5 foootzzzzz and the ghost has taken over her soul 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.