Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been as MIA as Hunch, but I'm just going to throw out there that I reckon she's been banned for bot buying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've been as MIA as Hunch, but I'm just going to throw out there that I reckon she's been banned for bot buying.
Possibly. She’s be posting on Jamie’s though? I reckon it’s something to do with this new account manager, actually making her work.

Reactions: 13
I hope she’s back soon, I dunno how I’m gonna cope guysssssss without May’s challenge though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's still AWOL 🤷🏼‍♀️
How will the sheep be coping with the last few things of the April cleaning challenge not done and ticked off...and no sign of the May cleaning challenge to copy from her ?!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seeing as all is quite quiet here at the moment, can anyone give me a quick debrief on the new manager situ? I missed it and if any times a good catch up point, it's now

Reactions: 3
Seeing as all is quite quiet here at the moment, can anyone give me a quick debrief on the new manager situ? I missed it and if any times a good catch up point, it's now
Not much to tell other than she followed someone on Insta who turns out to be Senior Talent Manager at YMU - we all assume he is now in charge of trying to get her account going somewhere and making her that money and fame she so craves. Ever since she followed him she's not posted anything.
---
... but she has still been online* buying bots and unfollowing accounts although today was a loss for her. Bye bye sex bots and hopefully a few real accounts as well.
*unless some poor employee of hers or YMU has been doing this.

1714578430535.png

Reactions: 17
Possibly. She’s be posting on Jamie’s though? I reckon it’s something to do with this new account manager, actually making her work.
Well it's not been a roaring success has it?

I'll piss myself laughing if her account has been suspended due to buying bots. Or maybe she's forgotten her password?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I expect Henry has passed - shoot me down but in which guess I have some empathy as it is hard loosing a pet. However, name another job where you could take a whole week out?! Unfortunately that doesn't happen in the real world.

Reactions: 18
I hope she’s back soon, I dunno how I’m gonna cope guysssssss without May’s challenge though 😂

I was just thinking the same thing! I’m not sure what parts of my house I should be cleaning this month 🙈

• Haha
I honestly don't know what to think verrry strange one min I think maybe someone has passed away then the next I think she's just being a drama lama

Reactions: 14
If someone has passed away she is prob waiting for that lady to draw her one of the from behind wavey pics with a #griefquote

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am going to come across like a heartless witch but if chicken strip has passed away, I don’t think I’m going to have much sympathy for her. There has been post after post on here for months and months about the sad state of affairs he is in. The dangers of a fat dog have been discussed on here so many times and the pair of them have done NOTHING to reduce his size. A quick loop around a playground field doesn’t equate to a decent sized walk that your typical cocker would need, Jaym! Crap effort. He has a life as miserable as sin. It may seem like he enjoyed being tucked up in his Emma Mattress bed and fed advent calendar dog treats every day in the lead up to Xmas but in reality, what a dog wants is acres to run around in, stiff, enjoy. He hasn’t had that even on Not A Farm. If he has passed I hope he’s running around in heaven doing all of the things a dog should be doing! I’m sure he will be having a much better time up there if that is what’s happened. X

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Clutching at straws here. Maybe the 3 amigos have been rehomed. Safety issues, bacterial infections motorbike disease.
Did they ever have ther balls lopped off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.