Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She finally put the dog on a diet and he ate her, or maybe he just ate her black phone- or whatever colour the work one is.
That’s my theiry. Was tempted to put it as a response to the worried huns, but if they’re daft enough to believe that grinch is someone worth your concern then they don’t need me bothering them more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she?
Like, actually.

Hasn’t been on in nearly a week and yet her follower count is UP? FFS

Reactions: 19
Where is she?
Like, actually.

Hasn’t been on in nearly a week and yet her follower count is UP? FFS
Amazing how someone can not post for a week and gain followers. It’s almost like the followers are appearing from nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ if my career was on a downward trajectory, you wouldn’t catch me spunking my money on bots.

Reactions: 15
Just looked at her following / #quotes - has she always followed the #griefquotes?
So someone’s popped their clogs and she’s figuring out how to use it to her advantage on instagram. Plagiarising the perfect heart wrenching quote as we speak.

She’s vile.

Reactions: 38
Dogs dead innit. That’s my theory anyway. She’s gone well over the top with the whole ‘oh my first born boy’/dog wanking/dog spa tit lately. I reckon she knew something was up and he’s a gonna

Reactions: 30
Maybe Weepy has died? He's been poorly hasn't he? But if he, someone close to you or even your dog had died, would your first thought be oh let's have a look for grief quotes to up my engagement? If that is the case, she is truly scum.

Reactions: 37
They’re speculating the same on the MHMMDI page, and I’m sorry about how this will maybe sound, as I am a dog lover, I have a dog, always had a dog in adult life and have experienced 4 much loved dog losses in my lifetime including having human children to console through two of them, but I don’t recall taking a week off work when it happened? Yes it was sad, very emotional and all that, but life must carry on. Especially when you have children. So if this is the case, god help us when she breaks her silence ………
---
Unless one of the camels has croaked it?

Reactions: 16
Oh the absolute urge every time I see that group to drop an anonymous post with links to the wiki and thread 500

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking maybe her Dad or Nan have gone! I do hope not, that's not good for anybody but if so, you just know she'll come back with something to try and guilt trip the Tattle!

I was thinking maybe her Dad or Nan have gone! I do hope not, that's not good for anybody but if so, you just know she'll come back with something to try and guilt trip the Tattle!
Ahh no I don't think anyone's died me cos shes a dick whod milk it for all its worth. Especially when SSS has all the attention on her atm.

Reactions: 8
I won't be promoting an alternative thread.We'll all kick off when she gives us a glimpse of her.
I think there's been a bit of bad luck her end-she's never suffered any real grief in her life (unless you include Fiddle's conduct).
She made a bit of a thing about her granddad's passing-Al's dad-i suspect she only met him a few times.
Perhaps Henry had already gone over the rainbow bridge when she was posting her heartfelt posts before going awol.
If I'm allowed to say it-there was never a time to authentically advise,support and genuinely befriend each other apart from when we could send private messages.i'm forever grateful for the friendships that ensued xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My feeling is that something has happened to fat boy Hen, he's the only one in that house that she really cares about.
I did just read in a hinch group over on Facebook that people should give her time and space as Henry had passed and he was a child to her but if that true or not wasn’t established coz the poster went silent when people were asking how she knew that and to confirm it was true

• Wow
I did just read in a hinch group over on Facebook that people should give her time and space as Henry had passed and he was a child to her but if that true or not wasn’t established coz the poster went silent when people were asking how she knew that and to confirm it was true
If it's true-time to put her big pants on and accept the real world of adult ingredients.adulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If someone/something has died.. maybe she's taken time off to get some tips off Kate Garaway on how to rinse an illness/death for financial gain.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.