Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a book is on its way . ...something to do with their autism. Something for kids Ron's age.
I did ask Puffin a while back when the next book was gonna be released. They said no plans currently but watch their page for new releases so guess there's nothing imminent

Reactions: 11
Mrs hinch with the smaller kitchen than Laura has spat the dummy out, where is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope not, for their sakes but feel one of them may do, only not as severe as JayM's original hooter/beak. That was pretty severe and must have taken some shaving down by a surgeon in a visor! 😖
Might have taken a lumberjack...0ne of his mates who"puts on womens clothing and hangs around in bars"🤣(Monty Python)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will today be the day Dogpie returns to Insta with a sob story? She’s been MIA for a while now. Has anyone thought of putting a missing person pic on the side of a milk carton?!*

*this is clearly a sarcastic suggestion as no one would recognise her from the filtered pics she posts on her account! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well it working. I'm certainly waiting with my mixed emotions bag... Will it be angry, angry, or angrier I feel depending on what bleeping twatish post she comes back with.
And no if its sickness, a stalker, her chicken ate len I won't be any less angry. As she's using and will use whatever it is to duck with people.
Many people are going through many things. Poverty,death,rape,abuse,ill health,work commitment,going away. And the difference is they don't make money of it via posting to cults online. For sympathy likes or clout.
The fact this is her "job" makes her doing this a joke. And when she come back with whatever it is makes her a knob.

Reactions: 15
SSS trolling with her ‘gift’ from primark? Hinch had suitcase of cleaning stuff, she has a cooler full of ice creams for the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Will today be the day Dogpie returns to Insta with a sob story? She’s been MIA for a while now. Has anyone thought of putting a missing person pic on the side of a milk carton?!*

*this is clearly a sarcastic suggestion as no one would recognise her from the filtered pics she posts on her account! 🤣
Theres not enough sides on a milk carton to fit the many many faces of slotha hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s Tuesday so it’s time for Jamie’s dog walk in the field stories! Maybe he’ll entertain us later!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.