Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not easily bought but I almost believed Stacey’s ‘ thank you to her followers’ . She does act a good bit of being grateful which is something Zoph has never done, even back in ‘ live from her chair’ days she never sounded sincere.

Is it good acting or because at some point in her life Stacey has actually felt grateful whereas Zoph hasn’t ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not easily bought but I almost believed Stacey’s ‘ thank you to her followers’ . She does act a good bit of being grateful which is something Zoph has never done, even back in ‘ live from her chair’ days she never sounded sincere.

Is it good acting or because at some point in her life Stacey has actually felt grateful whereas Zoph hasn’t ?
Yeah if you were one of the gullible sheep you would totally believe the 'I'm so grateful, I love you all to the moon and back' waffle. She just does it better than Hinch. But I guess that's her media training as opposed to Hinch thinking people should be grateful to her. It's all a load of bollocks and fakery but Trolloman just does it better.

Reactions: 28
This radio silence is very odd for her. This only happens if so.etjo g terrible has happened or she has some major announcement to make. Usually she gives hints that she will be away for a few days. Not the entire weekend plus a few more days. It's been almost a week

Reactions: 17
I think she’s going to do a Miss Greedy and do a selfie complete with tears trickling down her face because of all the so-called trolling she has suffered. That will bring her Huns out in force and get her back in the news online

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has she seriously not posted for 5 days? Obviously doesn’t like being sent to the naughty corner (new YMU manager).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah if you were one of the gullible sheep you would totally believe the 'I'm so grateful, I love you all to the moon and back' waffle. She just does it better than Hinch. But I guess that's her media training as opposed to Hinch thinking people should be grateful to her. It's all a load of bollocks and fakery but Trolloman just does it better.
I think this is spot on. Whether it's genuine or not, SS does make a big deal about telling her followers how much she appreciates them on a fairly regular basis whereas Hinch thinks that she's doing her sheep a favour by being in their lives. Remember when she reckoned that a doctor had declared her content as a cure for depression or some such bollocks?
Whatever has happened you can guarantee she'll be back with a 7pm grid post at some point to let us all know about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think (hope?) that she has finally got the absolute bollocking she deserves from Nigel and has lost, or is in desperate talks with, her ‘beauty’ accounts that she is unable to advertise correctly. If someone close to her was really poorly she would not be able to resist posting cryptic nonsense for the engagement ratios. She must have got through every blanket she’s got.

Reactions: 24
Exactly or chee
I think (hope?) that she has finally got the absolute bollocking she deserves from Nigel and has lost, or is in desperate talks with, her ‘beauty’ accounts that she is unable to advertise correctly. If someone close to her was really poorly she would not be able to resist posting cryptic nonsense for the engagement ratios. She must have got through every blanket she’s got.
ky pictures of parcels next to a hospital bed IYKYK😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who the 2 people are who have pissed her off or reused to give her freebies so she has unfollowed them 🤪?

1714406269198.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
won't belive any sob story she comes back with if she's still following and un following people on Instagram

Reactions: 28
Most of her die hard fans will be foaming at the mouth, hoping she's OK. No doubt she's contacted a few as she's a manipulative witch.

Reactions: 9
_ _ _ _ _ _

CLUE: A dainty alter ego for a big nosed layabout
Janine!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
duck me, remember the day that came out. I was crying, I actually found the photo of him looking like professor snape funnier than him in lace panties.

Edit to add: just googled him to try and find it, and the first hit on images is the sun article about him, fash fc and his old nose 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.