Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible for vile troll bastards to die of boredom? Asking for a friend 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck this tit. Any other good tattle threads around?
Thissinglemama over on the TikToc thread is good read, non stop takeaways, smells of cat piss claims they don't use filter but always gets caught out and not the best mum to her daughter. And a lot more.
Plus great group over there.

Reactions: 6
I do think Hinch needs to take a good look at herself, her lifestyle, her business model and general set up when even the trolls are disbanding.

Reactions: 19
Yeah if you were one of the gullible sheep you would totally believe the 'I'm so grateful, I love you all to the moon and back' waffle. She just does it better than Hinch. But I guess that's her media training as opposed to Hinch thinking people should be grateful to her. It's all a load of bollocks and fakery but Trolloman just does it better.
Believe it or not, back in the 200 threads Hinch had media training. Clearly money well spent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie Price threads are on 🔥🔥 at the mo, lost custody of her kids, dodged her bankruptcy hearing to run off to Cyprus with her latest toyboy etc 🤣🤣 going through threads like mad, I remember when the hinch threads used to be 3 or 3 a week now it's like 2 or 3 a month!! I keep coming back over here to check thinking there'll be a few pages to catch up on and then it's like 3 comments. I can't believe she's been sulking for nearly a week now, such a bleeping loser 🤣🤣 bet she has a Stacey voodoo doll that she sticks pins in everytime she sees her on the TV or insta 😬🤣 probably with freda stroking her manky extensions egging her on

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Janine!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
duck me, remember the day that came out. I was crying, I actually found the photo of him looking like professor snape funnier than him in lace panties.

Edit to add: just googled him to try and find it, and the first hit on images is the sun article about him, fash fc and his old nose 😂😂😂😂😂😂
An oldie, but there's so much funny stuff added to the media pages over the years if anyone is bored xx

Inch VS Janine 👀 👃 🎶
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hahaha!! Just flicked the TV on and there is SS on SYLO again. She's bloody everywhere!
Hinch must be going nuts!

Another oldie 🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Charlotte dawson and Ashley James is another good one 👍
---
Thissinglemama over on the TikToc thread is good read, non stop takeaways, smells of cat piss claims they don't use filter but always gets caught out and not the best mum to her daughter. And a lot more.
Plus great group over there.
I've just been reading hers 😬 how she is 20 stone I never know

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.