Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My feeling is that something has happened to fat boy Hen, he's the only one in that house that she really cares about.

Reactions: 31
There was a reason those camels were banned and put out of the kitchen. Perhaps there has been an incident with them and the boys or the dog. She's definitely very quiet or perhaps one of the parents in hospital. It has to be something she really doesn't want us to know about

Reactions: 19
I honestly think things between her and trollomon have come to some sort of head. The cryptic “smile into the sun” posts from Stacey. The “this week has gone to tit” from hinch just before she went awol. It’s no coincidence that trollomon is taking her followers on BTS of ads being filmed; meetings; her agent. A huge gloat of her success whilst literal radio silence from hinch. Nahh. I know people here disagree but I think something has gone down. The change in management contributes to this.

Reactions: 39
If you don't want to talk about this influencer and would rather contribute to offtopic threads then there's a whole forum for that here:

It takes a lot of work behind the scenes to keep tattle open despite all the influencers that wish it would stop.

Reactions: 14
Hinch must be absolutely livid that trollomon has the pet food gig and is currently filming the advert in her garden.
Hinch thought that she was the quirky one with saying Henry has his own room etc, and then Stacey swoops in with her dogs and bags another deal that could easily have gone to Hinch if only she hadn't made Henry an obese wreck.

Reactions: 34
Hinch is too busy trying to buy a EHCP, like she did a dignosis right now x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another thread I've been watching whilst we wait....Brittany Miller. What trash she is. She's on tiktok acts like she's the only one having a twin pregnancy. Constant Primark hauls. Faked having cancer a few years a go. She's a right one

Reactions: 4
Fiddle has been on her burner account asking about Hinch’s whereabouts on Facebook after reading here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another thread I've been watching whilst we wait....Brittany Miller. What trash she is. She's on tiktok acts like she's the only one having a twin pregnancy. Constant Primark hauls. Faked having cancer a few years a go. She's a right one
Ohhh I am going to have a look at hers seen all the tik toks about her faking cancer etc what does her fella do for work? she's ALWAYS spending

Reactions: 2
I'm 5 years deep in the Hinch threads, and it will never cease to amaze me the rollorcoaster that happens when she goes quiet.

It will always start with, thank God she's quiet...
Then, we're not giving her content..
Then, we're bored..
Then, the tracking what she's doing
Then, goading her..
Then, let's give up..
Then, the funny bit happens when the nusty trolls start to speculate on what might have happened..
Then, the doubt slips in and people get genuinely worried..

She does this. So. bleeping. What.

What if the chicken select has died? She's still been active.
What if the kids are ill? She's still active.
What if a parent is ill? She's still active.
What if she's on holiday? She's still active.

I'm sure that whatever it is she'll make a huge attention seeking deal, coupled with umpteen pictures of something inappropriate and a plagiarised quote 🙄

What she does is what you all pick up on. It's gaslighting narcissism at its best and it feeds her

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'm 5 years deep in the Hinch threads, and it will never cease to amaze me the rollorcoaster that happens when she goes quiet.

It will always start with, thank God she's quiet...
Then, we're not giving her content..
Then, we're bored..
Then, the tracking what she's doing
Then, goading her..
Then, let's give up..
Then, the funny bit happens when the nusty trolls start to speculate on what might have happened..
Then, the doubt slips in and people get genuinely worried..

She does this. So. bleeping. What.

What if the chicken select has died? She's still been active.
What if the kids are ill? She's still active.
What if a parent is ill? She's still active.
What if she's on holiday? She's still active.

I'm sure that whatever it is she'll make a huge attention seeking deal, coupled with umpteen pictures of something inappropriate and a plagiarised quote 🙄

What she does is what you all pick up on. It's gaslighting narcissism at its best and it feeds her
It certainly is gaslighting narcissism. She does it so often these days. Then in a day or so she will be back with a poor me quote, followed by a ton of ads. Although she's missed payday this month so maybe not. I think maybe we are guilty of falling into her trap but the telling thing these days is uts just us wondering where she is, none of the sheep give a toss

Reactions: 17
Whatttttttttt????? We need the tea, I obviously missed it? 😮☕☕☕☕
Doing nothing at work and spending hours preening in the bathroom is one I remember 🤣 I think getting special treatment from Jamie Brent as well, doing about as much work in ‘sales’ as the effort she puts into her Ads now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.