Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a search party needs to be created where oh where are you hinchy? This is the longest she not posted now surely?

Reactions: 7
I think we’re more bothered with the fact she’s disappeared than her actual fans are 🤣🤣 outside of tattle I haven’t seen a single mention of her lack of posting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When did she last post? I don't see any concern among the sheep but then tbh I don't think the sheep give a tit any more, they've moved on to other, more active influencers now.

Reactions: 19
Even on the we love mrs hinch fb group, the one where mamfa admins, no one has noticed she's MIA

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s on a holiday! Will come back, sorry been quiet, been spending some quality time with my family 🙄 not a care in the world! She loves people wondering where she is, sad!!

Reactions: 24
It’s Tuesday so it’s time for Jamie’s dog walk in the field stories! Maybe he’ll entertain us later!!
Reflections of a sadmannzzzzzzzza and his bum bum innit, the podcast. I give ya that one for free Jaymeeeeezzzz oi oiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll just leave this here…… she’s probably ssshulking in the dog bed outside Primark 🤭

IMG_1353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Unsure if it's been mentioned, has the dog succumbed to his diabetes and neglect? Hence the silence?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She probably waiting for a 'fans show concern for Mrs hinch absence" article only nobody actually gives a duck so it's backfired 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also this thread drives a lot of sheep here who can then see the light. Hello newbies 👋

On another note I have a theory about her silence - with nearly 5mill supposed followers she got bumped up to a senior member of the YMU team and it took him approximately 5 minutes to realise she's a complete fraud. He's either told her she has to do things that she flatly refuses to or he has nothing that can sort the car crash that is Mrs Hinch ... and whichever it is, she's sulking.

Reactions: 29
I'm so suspicious of where she's gone!? Like even when Ron was in hospital she posted, when she's been away she's posted, even hours after giving birth she posted. I mean id piss if someone had hacked her, changed her password and she couldn't get on it but like where the duck is she 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just checking back in to see if there is any goss on why she has gone awol. I note that no one cares, Hinch really is over. I miss the good old days of this thread, got me through maternity leave during covid

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.