Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was top tier tattle life 👏 😅
Any idea what thread it was? May as well have a little nostalgia.
---
Maybe father James has blown the lot down the bookies 😱 ,The problem might be closer to home than we know, and maybe he has grown a pair off ⚽ ⚽ any got her told, maybe the family have eventually got her told, she said when she went to Disney her and her mum had a moment when helmet head said tell me sofa when this all becomes too much
He’ll leave one day. He can’t parent her forever. When the money stops, he’ll go.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she went through a phase of white washing market place furniture I think she did it with her dad? She got what looked like a church pew and said something along the lines of I’ve got the perfect place for this, it was never seen again and soon after that she moved to the crem so a lot of people thought the perfect place was the crem, could this be it? Does anyone have pics of hers?
IMG_0371.jpeg

Reactions: 16
She’s somehow managing to hide the new accounts she’s following because it’s gone up by one but not showing any new people
She follows stacks of people, so her numbers will go up and down if people are archiving accounts and then coming back. My following number changes a fair bit without me touching anything.

Reactions: 7
Any idea what thread it was? May as well have a little nostalgia.
---

He’ll leave one day. He can’t parent her forever. When the money stops, he’ll go.
I have no clue sorry! before they moved to not a farm don't even know how long ago that was now feels like decades ago 🤣

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, very lkate to the party 😏

is there a plausible possibility that her new agent has told her to keep a mega low profile to help with a bit of a rebrand when she does finally make appearance?

tbh, as much as I’ve been tag-teaming IG and here to see if she’s back, it’s been so refreshing to see other accounts coming through before hers.

it would be odd if she suddenly chose now to exercise privacy over her massively over-exploited life and that of her innocent cash cows kids 🤷🏼

Reactions: 22
Maybe father James has blown the lot down the bookies 😱 ,The problem might be closer to home than we know, and maybe he has grown a pair off ⚽ ⚽ any got her told, maybe the family have eventually got her told, she said when she went to Disney her and her mum had a moment when helmet head said tell me sofa when this all becomes too much
Was this when Fiddle tucked her up in bed and sat with her until she fell asleep because she was so overwrought by thr death of Caroline Flack?! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when she went through a phase of white washing market place furniture I think she did it with her dad? She got what looked like a church pew and said something along the lines of I’ve got the perfect place for this, it was never seen again and soon after that she moved to the crem so a lot of people thought the perfect place was the crem, could this be it? Does anyone have pics of hers? View attachment 2915620
Had a look furthet back, but seems the pew was last spotted in Weepy's sweat shop after they moved.

Reactions: 9
As said previously - you would have thought the die hard fans would have camped outside by now. Very very weird how absolutely nothing has made its way into the press yet. Surely someone has seen her at the shops or at least seen her or Jamie come in and out of their house?!
In all honesty, why would the press be interested? Shes irrelevant to 90% of the country and no one knows who she is outside of Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she had maybe been on the weight loss injections the other week
Me too! I have to admit she looked so much slimmer. Especially her face
---
I’m just sat here tittering to myself listening to local radio…. They just interviewed a guy who’s just caught the largest catfish in the U.K. at 143 pounds in Maldon. The radio presenter then said “So Maldon’s now famous for catching the largest catfish, Maldon Salt and the wonderful Sam Ryder” …… no mention of Hinch 🤭

I think I’ve worked out where she is…. She’s at the fishing lake trying to catch a bigger fish, to get her name on the radio…… she’ll then give it to the fish people 🤭
Actually you have cracked it!! That is where she went!! She's the biggest catfish in Maldon and she's finally been caught😆
---
With her filters, she’s already the largest catfish in Maldon! 🤣
Sorry didn't mean to plagiarize you. Great minds 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We are relying on you for tea Fanny! Get listening!
We've been everywhere and alas no gossip on the street.Started at the Whie Horse,not the spit and saw dust it used to be-they rent rooms out one of the occupents being an army veteran.We were going to have a nice little starter there but clumsy Johnny dropped his cutlery on the floor and startled the poor man who fell off his stool and threatened to take the whole pub out with grenades from his back pack.They turned out to be bread rolls that he'd kniked from the breakfast buffet.We felt a little guilty for the outburst and hurried across to the Blue Boar,they have a display of taxidermy from snakes to big cats,I thought I saw Henry but it turned out to be a conjoined pair of fluffy golden retrievers.
Everyone seemed sad and bored so we headed on to the Carpenters where Sam Ryder drinks,I couldn't settle though cos I remembered the time when Johnny fawned over Alan Titmarsh for an autograph and fell head first into Charlie Dimmocks bush.
So we doubled back to the Oak House where the best gossip would be,however,the bouncers recognised my Johnny as the jealous man in pink leathers who met me outside a while ago,put me over his shoulder and flung me in his sidecar,legs akimbo.
Next stop was the Solero lounge which was quite busy at the front,towards the back there were two large tables occupied by a crochet club.I would never have expected that to be a man's hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If nothing serious has happened I bet she's sat there with her crunky snacks catching up with Tattle and absolutely loving all this speculation. She will come back as if nothing has happened and it will be just same tit different day.
I just can't think of any other reason why she's lurking in the background of Instagram and not posting.
I've gone through so much stuff in my lifetime, bereavements, mental health issues etc. And not once did I open my apps and go on social media. Infact during these periods it's been to the point where I've stayed off it completely. Even deleted the apps at one point. I've needed breaks to come to terms with the things going on in my life.
Never have I at any point lurked whilst following/unfollowing people. I even ignored my message notifications. So why is she playing this silly game? Is it all for shits and giggles?
Totally agree with this. When I'm at my lowest I can't bring myself to open the IG app. I have a great group of supportive and amazing friends on there. Friends I've never met but mean the absolute world to me. But I just can't go on. I hide away and feel so guilty when I do. I honestly think that no matter the reason for this absence, the professional and courteous thing to do is to pop a post saying she's taking time for herself. Or get that lazy lump of a husband to do it. I've watched a dear friend get diagnosed with cancer, loose her hair and go through hell. Yet she always takes the time to update us or let us know she's having a rest. I'm sorry but its no excuse now, especially knowing she's on the app in the background!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not saying this from a sympathetic point of view cos duck her, it’s just a general observation, but it must be very scary as an influencer when you can see your popularity dwindle and you realise the ride is nearly over. I wouldn’t want to do it! Luckily I’m v boring so was never on my list of money making schemes…
They do it because of their ego, cunts like her. The narc and manipulation knows no bounds. She's done eboguh tit that she has never apologised for. She's not backed off and actively spread tit.
She's lied and cheated.
She's got the money.
She might not like it all dwindling. But she doesn't have the emotional depth or rentable ego for it to harm her.
She certainly doesn't have the heart.
Her ego and narc side might be angry. Her vain and vapid make up will be the only thing she's angry about.
---
Totally agree with this. When I'm at my lowest I can't bring myself to open the IG app. I have a great group of supportive and amazing friends on there. Friends I've never met but mean the absolute world to me. But I just can't go on. I hide away and feel so guilty when I do. I honestly think that no matter the reason for this absence, the professional and courteous thing to do is to pop a post saying she's taking time for herself. Or get that lazy lump of a husband to do it. I've watched a dear friend get diagnosed with cancer, loose her hair and go through hell. Yet she always takes the time to update us or let us know she's having a rest. I'm sorry but its no excuse now, especially knowing she's on the app in the background!
Agreed.
Plus, since this is her "job" work would know. And so a post would def be put. If not by her definitely by her management. There is no reason other than tactical why her management couldn't or wouldn't. And it is weird how the moment she gets a new agent she disappears.
It could be the bases of a novel. The instagram agent gets rid of the instacunts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
this was top tier tattle life 👏 😅
It really was 😂 dolls house actually ruined her whole reveal 😂
---
Ok so she does this a lot but this has got to be her longest stretch.

lets say something bad has happened. It will be something that puts her in a bad light. Like the camels attacking her/the kids or something.

If it was something she could get sympathy for she wouldn’t have not been able to post something.
she even posted her son in hospital, her dad etc

Im shocked at how long this is being dragged out for.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has had some kind of psychotic episode because let’s face it, she’s not all there 🤪

I’ve always secretly believed that she had postnatal psychosis with Ron and that’s why she’s never alone with the kids and has to use safety knives.
im convinced there’s a big mental health issue that she hasn’t disclosed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I really hope nothing bad has happened but, given the new account manager and the various questionable bits of advice they’ve offered in the past, I wouldn’t put it past them to trying a ‘Kate’ ie going off grid to generate speculation and media interest. Sadly it’s just showing that Hinch isn’t famous

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was this when Fiddle tucked her up in bed and sat with her until she fell asleep because she was so overwrought by thr death of Caroline Flack?! 🙄
Yeah she was completely grief stricken apparently but totally forgot to mention that Jamie had worked with her because
a) she didn’t want people to realise that her husband was a fame hungry wannabe who had already tried his hand at reality tv (I don’t know how this happened to little old me) and
b) she didn’t want people seeing Jamie’s old nose because her husband looks like Tom Hardy don’t ya know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Because I’m nap trapped by a poorly baby I thought I’d take a moment to compare how many grid posts hinch has liked for Stacey vs let’s say Molly Mae. Without fail she has liked almost every single MM post (aside from the last week) whereas she barely likes any of Stacey’s. She comments a dutiful happy birthday and congratulations to SYLO on the odd post but aside from that zero engagement with trollomons grid posts really. The ones she has liked are sporadic and inconsistent. She can’t claim she’s too busy to notice when Ss posts because she sure as hell notices when MM posts.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.