Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must remember to put my leather jacket on next time I do a few jobs round the house I will be super comfortable
---
Why she going on like the spring awakening is her scent that she “designed” it’s been around since the days of her setting house fires 🔥 she’s such and arsenal hole
---
How many times do we have to see this and hear all about it? She drags it out every now and then just to stay relevant. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

View attachment 2893221
Sure the softener should be blue not white if her mum loves the blue one so much! 🤯
---
Has her management told her to start being mrs hinch again? All her stories today are like she used to do back in the day. Crying over fabric softener, hinch hauls, tidying her kitchen before bed, chatting tit while cleaning couch cushions in her coat, buying "cute" cleaning products.
I think she’s had another bollocking that’s what that post was last week that was something about not letting people put you down and standing up for yourself or whatever woe is me it was

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
*wanders in* shove ya spring awakening beads up ya arse, Hunched. I'm fank you
*Exit stage right*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had a nose at how much that candle is!! And there’s a hinch discount code on their page….but hinch hasn’t displayed the ‘ad’ sign on that post she just tagged them……very naughty!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She's found a new series of bots to buy - random letters for an account name and between 1 and 5 AI generated images which they like sharing the images. Well I suppose they are nicer to look at than the sex bots ... who do all seem to like following these AI accounts :rolleyes:

I did a bit of searching. Apparently there are around 2.6 billion Insta accounts and 95 million of those are bot accounts - I reckon Soph has bought most of those at some time :ROFLMAO:

1713954276602.png

1713953128548.png

1713954208993.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's found a new series of bots to buy - random letters for an account name and between 1 and 5 AI generated images which they like sharing the images. Well I suppose they are nicer to look at than the sex bots ... who do all seem to like following these AI accounts :rolleyes:

I did a bit of searching. Apparently there are around 2.6 billion Insta accounts and 95 million of those are bot accounts - I reckon Soph has bought most of those at some time :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2894371
View attachment 2894358
View attachment 2894367
So many questions…

How the hell can the sheep not see this?
Why are IG still allowing it?
Who in their right mind believes that a cleaner from Maldon has 4.8million followers?

ETA no offence to the tattlers from Maldon ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So many questions…

How the hell can the sheep not see this?
Why are IG still allowing it?
Who in their right mind believes that a cleaner from Maldon has 4.8million followers?
1. The worst sheep are deluded and unable to admit they ducked up following such a loser whilst many others are lurking in the wings waiting for the day they have the same "success as her ie fleece the aforementioned sheep to get a house full of freebies and insta "fame".

2. IG have nothing to gain from sorting this out and being global no one law can touch them. They use their T&Cs to dismiss it as a third party action that they have minimal control over so cannot be held responsible for any issues caused with them.

3. See point 1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... although I think brands are more aware of the fakery than they were previously.

Reactions: 21
1. The worst sheep are deluded and unable to admit they ducked up following such a loser whilst many others are lurking in the wings waiting for the day they have the same "success as her ie fleece the aforementioned sheep to get a house full of freebies and insta "fame".

2. IG have nothing to gain from sorting this out and being global no one law can touch them. They use their T&Cs to dismiss it as a third party action that they have minimal control over so cannot be held responsible for any issues caused with them.

3. See point 1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... although I think brands are more aware of the fakery than they were previously.
Haha thanks for the reply it was a rhetorical rant! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Thursdays where her days off. Be nice to choose when you work wouldn't it. Lazy bint

Reactions: 14
The size of that poor dog!! OMG.

I reckon she overfeeds him to compensate for all the things she stops herself from eating, she has real food issues!

He looks like a dog stuck in a London flat. You would never think they live in a village with a reasonably large garden and countless fields around.

Not that I give a duck, but I still find it shocking.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.