Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That candle is just screaming “let me burn your house down”
Who the duck puts a candle that close to plastic crappy flowers! Absolute disaster of a mother/wife/human

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a quick edited slow mo, "Two Thickies in a Util-i-tee Room". Helmethead fingersshh is shhhtill learnin' wiv it! 🤪
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I mean, what a sad bunch of cunts. That is mental. Raving about the past with her mum and creaming their knickers over their glimpse of fame on a laundry softner bottle.

'That's how it all started' - she will look at her crem with nostalgia as well and think 'that's how it all ended'
I completely agree with this. Those Lenor stories just came across as nostalgia. Like she knows its over now and things that remind her of how it started are becoming very triggering emotionally. When you are in the Middle of something, like she was as the height of her success, you get carried away with it. You kinda forget the start of it. Its when its all over that you reminisce over it. I've seen her doing this constantly lately. Trying to find that high again from when it all started and hers and jimbobnojobnomasculinitynoballsnorespect plan took off. I just sense her now panicking trying to claw back the sheep by trying to get them to relapse back into her little minions.

Reactions: 30
She's gorn bak to 'er roots ain't she.Tawkin jus' like 'er muvver
Gawd blimey gel decide ooo you are and stick wif it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Completely off topic but who remembers when she flicked flour all over her car like a manic weirdo? Cackling like a banshee gullamphing backwards and forwards 😱😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Completely off topic but who remembers when she flicked flour all over her car like a manic weirdo? Cackling like a banshee gullamphing backwards and forwards 😱😂😂😂
Yes when Ronnie 'just luurrrved' Blippi so she went on a manic session throwing flour all over the car like he did In his TV show. Don't think Ronnie gave a duck to be honest. She's mental.
But its not the first time she's thrown a bit of white powder about the place....if you know you know. ;) (the 1st birthday live!)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes when Ronnie 'just luurrrved' Blippi so she went on a manic session throwing flour all over the car like he did In his TV show. Don't think Ronnie gave a duck to be honest. She's mental.
But its not the first time she's thrown a bit of white powder about the place....if you know you know. ;) (the 1st birthday live!)
Here it is! The flour coated claws
1000014940.png
1000014941.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
More crap bought from HB that she didn't really need. And why is everything always "cute"? The amount of times she says that about every product really grinds my gears. What's cute about a Mr Sheen bottle? Such an idiot.

Reactions: 19
Ah I wasn’t on here for that and definitely didn’t see her live! I’m actually abit gutted, is it bad I wish I saw it? 😂😂
---
Ah I wasn’t on here for that and definitely didn’t see her live! I’m actually abit gutted, is it bad I wish I saw it? 😂😂
I mean the cokey live btw 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the video is around somewhere, she didn’t seem to have a problem understanding it then looking all smug and filtered as usual 🤣
Sopha’s disastrous Tik Tok appearance 🤣 Never scheeeen again, except for on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Has her management told her to start being mrs hinch again? All her stories today are like she used to do back in the day. Crying over fabric softener, hinch hauls, tidying her kitchen before bed, chatting tit while cleaning couch cushions in her coat, buying "cute" cleaning products.

Reactions: 20
If she had rubbed that dry minky over that kitchen counter one more time I would have had to message her and tell her to duck off. Her and that other fraudster Swallomon were doing bedtime stories ....is things new thing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's gorn bak to 'er roots ain't she.Tawkin jus' like 'er muvver
Gawd blimey gel decide ooo you are and stick wif it.
That’s very true - she can’t pick a lane becuase she is devoid of an opinion, intellect and personality so picks the one she is nearest to. The voice and the screeching became annoying very quickly but more recently her intonation is all over the place and drives me up the wall.

Reactions: 20
That candle is just screaming “let me burn your house down”
Who the duck puts a candle that close to plastic crappy flowers! Absolute disaster of a mother/wife/human
It’s okay the boyzzz will get the fire extinguisher out of the unlocked cupboard 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.