Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Instagram a slightly better place without her though?
I actually don’t think she is of any relevance to Instagram anymore. However….. Hinch is a massive part of what Instagram has become. Fake, manipulative, consumerist, vapid. The whole thing needs to go in the bin. I teach on a university course which you need 3 As to get onto and every class I teach, there are girls who sit taking pictures of themselves on their phone all through the class to see how they look, trying to emulate people like Hinch who can’t bare to show her natural face. 21 years old and fake lips, eyebrows, lashes, nails, Botox. So unbelievably sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Johnny and I are on a rare pub crawl.We've backed ourselves into a corner re:asking questions without seeming obvious-we have to rely on what we overhear now.Some off the pubs,eateries,pubs,eateries and the Coke House are loud.Luckily Amazoone came good and delivered these just in time
1000009713.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Johnny and I are on a rare pub crawl.We've backed ourselves into a corner re:asking questions without seeming obvious-we have to rely on what we overhear now.Some off the pubs,eateries,pubs,eateries and the Coke House are loud.Luckily Amazoone came good and delivered these just in timeView attachment 2915356
We are relying on you for tea Fanny! Get listening!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s somehow managing to hide the new accounts she’s following because it’s gone up by one but not showing any new people

Reactions: 8
She’s somehow managing to hide the new accounts she’s following because it’s gone up by one but not showing any new people
Sometimes there’s a delay. You should see it by the morning.

Sat on insta; scrolling; liking and even commenting but can’t post. Yeah. Nothing is wrong. She’s sulking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder is she going to try and blame tattle for having a nervous breakdown.
She'll say she couldn't take anymore of the comments about her camels or her boyschhhs or her Henry. Highlight it to the newspapers and try and bring tattle down. She's vindictive enough. Somethings up

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has the crem burnt down caused by a fire from the tumble drier and all that lint that she only cleans out to record for content?? It must have blown up by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever’s happened, she was sneaky enough to pop on instagram to follow #griefquotes so clearly her first thought was ‘how can I use this for content’

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Whatever’s happened, she was sneaky enough to pop on instagram to follow #griefquotes so clearly her first thought was ‘how can I use this for content’
Imagine not being literate or empathetic enough to say what you mean

Reactions: 32
I’ve only seen one hun reshare one of her reels and commented that she missed her. So it’ll be done to the Lakey1 now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If nothing serious has happened I bet she's sat there with her crunky snacks catching up with Tattle and absolutely loving all this speculation. She will come back as if nothing has happened and it will be just same tit different day.
I just can't think of any other reason why she's lurking in the background of Instagram and not posting.
I've gone through so much stuff in my lifetime, bereavements, mental health issues etc. And not once did I open my apps and go on social media. Infact during these periods it's been to the point where I've stayed off it completely. Even deleted the apps at one point. I've needed breaks to come to terms with the things going on in my life.
Never have I at any point lurked whilst following/unfollowing people. I even ignored my message notifications. So why is she playing this silly game? Is it all for shits and giggles?

Reactions: 32
Not saying this from a sympathetic point of view cos duck her, it’s just a general observation, but it must be very scary as an influencer when you can see your popularity dwindle and you realise the ride is nearly over. I wouldn’t want to do it! Luckily I’m v boring so was never on my list of money making schemes…

Reactions: 26
Johnny and I are on a rare pub crawl.We've backed ourselves into a corner re:asking questions without seeming obvious-we have to rely on what we overhear now.Some off the pubs,eateries,pubs,eateries and the Coke House are loud.Luckily Amazoone came good and delivered these just in timeView attachment 2915356
Spill the tea or at least the rumours

Reactions: 8
Maybe father James has blown the lot down the bookies 😱 ,The problem might be closer to home than we know, and maybe he has grown a pair off ⚽ ⚽ any got her told, maybe the family have eventually got her told, she said when she went to Disney her and her mum had a moment when helmet head said tell me sofa when this all becomes too much

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.