Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what makes me think it's serious. She laaaarrrvvvves throwing out those discount codes
But she’s lost shark and only seems to post iconic and garnier quarterly, if that. She’s got nothing left.
---
Oh, i really wanted to use a Shark bank holiday discount code. What a *shame* 🤣
Go direct to the website. It usually cheaper than her code.

Reactions: 19
Is tonight the night hinch returns? If chicken strip did die on the Wednesday she stopped posting then the 10 days of mourning ends today so we shall see...

Reactions: 9
She will be back with a load of vomit inducing messages sent from witchy Freda’s burner phone the arse licking huns while she has been awol telling her how worried they are about her and how much she has been missed. I think there will then be an announcement saying that she is taking a break from insta for an unspecified amount of time ‘for personal reasons’, she will then fade gradually into obscurity with maybe the odd appearance just because “I miss you all so much guyyssshhh”

Reactions: 12
I’m just sat here tittering to myself listening to local radio…. They just interviewed a guy who’s just caught the largest catfish in the U.K. at 143 pounds in Maldon. The radio presenter then said “So Maldon’s now famous for catching the largest catfish, Maldon Salt and the wonderful Sam Ryder” …… no mention of Hinch 🤭

I think I’ve worked out where she is…. She’s at the fishing lake trying to catch a bigger fish, to get her name on the radio…… she’ll then give it to the fish people 🤭
She could put Henry in a fish costume and beat that by a good 100lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It has been so long now that I do think something has gone seriously wrong. If it’s a bereavement or illness I reckon she’ll do a 7 o’clock post tonight. If it’s some sort or drama or gossip it’ll be in the Sunday tabloids tomorrow.
I do think it’s telling that she’s managed to stay completely off grid for a whole 10 days though. If people were genuinely interested they’d have found out what was going on by now. Social media uncovered the Russell Brand accusations before they were public, Huw Edwards was outed on social media before he was named by the BBC, even the stalker off Baby Reindeer has been tracked down. You can’t hide anything these days if there’s public interest which just goes to prove that there is very little public interest in Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 36
It has been so long now that I do think something has gone seriously wrong. If it’s a bereavement or illness I reckon she’ll do a 7 o’clock post tonight. If it’s some sort or drama or gossip it’ll be in the Sunday tabloids tomorrow.
I do think it’s telling that she’s managed to stay completely off grid for a whole 10 days though. If people were genuinely interested they’d have found out what was going on by now. Social media uncovered the Russell Brand accusations before they were public, Huw Edwards was outed on social media before he was named by the BBC, even the stalker off Baby Reindeer has been tracked down. You can’t hide anything these days if there’s public interest which just goes to prove that there is very little public interest in Mrs Hinch.
You would think if something REALLY big had happened, SOMEONE within the vicinity, local Tattler or not, would have pinch of a suggestion as to what had happened. We barely know anyone round us but when a stolen car crashed through our front wall last week, every bugger locally knew about it. 🙄 (I know it’s a lot more visible but am Illustrating a point). But then again, if she really isn’t the Sleb she thinks she is, why would they?

Reactions: 17
You would think if something REALLY big had happened, SOMEONE within the vicinity, local Tattler or not, would have pinch of a suggestion as to what had happened. We barely know anyone round us but when a stolen car crashed through our front wall last week, every bugger locally knew about it. 🙄 (I know it’s a lot more visible but am Illustrating a point). But then again, if she really isn’t the Sleb she thinks she is, why would they?
I wonder if she s pregnant and something awful has happened , I hope everyone's OK, or it's not Ron's disease flaring up again , or anythings happened to her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only reason I want her to show her face again is because this is the funniest thread on Tattle when she does post!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh gosh, how can I catch up the quickest on why she’s disappeared and speculation about the dead dog?! I’m soooo behind! Haven’t missed her and only just realised it’s been a Hinchless insta of late 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh gosh, how can I catch up the quickest on why she’s disappeared and speculation about the dead dog?! I’m soooo behind! Haven’t missed her and only just realised it’s been a Hinchless insta of late 😂😂
Nothing much to catch up on really. We’ve just been speculating about what may have happened. No solid facts. She’s completely MIA.

Reactions: 10
Even when Ronnie was ill she wasnt away this long. She was happily posting her poorly kid on the gram then!

Whats the longest shes been away?

Reactions: 20
Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.
---
Even when Ronnie was ill she wasnt away this long. She was happily posting her poorly kid on the gram then!

Whats the longest shes been away?
Lonnies deep rest after he was “born”

Reactions: 15
Maybe getting half her name plastered on the side of a home bargains lorry was her final milestone before she logged off insta for good like she said to Mario. Maybe just maybe this is finally it nusties 🤞🏼it’s been a blast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As said previously - you would have thought the die hard fans would have camped outside by now. Very very weird how absolutely nothing has made its way into the press yet. Surely someone has seen her at the shops or at least seen her or Jamie come in and out of their house?!

Reactions: 13
I’m just sat here tittering to myself listening to local radio…. They just interviewed a guy who’s just caught the largest catfish in the U.K. at 143 pounds in Maldon. The radio presenter then said “So Maldon’s now famous for catching the largest catfish, Maldon Salt and the wonderful Sam Ryder” …… no mention of Hinch 🤭

I think I’ve worked out where she is…. She’s at the fishing lake trying to catch a bigger fish, to get her name on the radio…… she’ll then give it to the fish people 🤭
With her filters, she’s already the largest catfish in Maldon! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.