Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is why she is sulking? A site called Meltdown in Feb this year listed the top 18 influencers in the UK and look who comes in at No 17. I thought it was a typo but apparently not 🤪. I have no idea how he got into this list but she's not there at all :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 2914424

View attachment 2914426
I find it hilarious how they shared the cow video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Search her on YouTube, Britain's got talent... she sings it beautifully to be fair, sorry I can't link.
Hahahaha!!!!! Well well, you are right! 🤭
It was genuinely the first song that came into my head, describing the wonderful feeling of a world without her instacunting ❤

Hahahaha!!!!! Well well, you are right! 🤭
It was genuinely the first song that came into my head, describing the wonderful feeling of a world without her instacunting ❤
She is actually a beautiful singer hugely talented. It's a shame she didn't stick to the singing 8nstead of cunting around in instagram but hey ho.

Reactions: 28
Yep. Search her on YouTube, Britain's got talent... she sings it beautifully to be fair, sorry I can't link.
Hopefully this link works

Didn't Hinch put a video of her singing on her reel a while ago, pretty sure there was a big discussion of if it was really her singing. Or have I just dreamt that?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Didn't Hinch put a video of her singing on her reel a while ago, pretty sure there was a big discussion of if it was really her singing. Or have I just dreamt that?
Miming to Christina Aguilera after 50 WKD’s and the huns were saying ‘your voice 😍’ dumbasses. Think Jamie Brent has tried to big up her singing too but she nEeDs mOrE cOnFiDeNcE and all that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe this is why she is sulking? A site called Meltdown in Feb this year listed the top 18 influencers in the UK and look who comes in at No 17. I thought it was a typo but apparently not 🤪. I have no idea how he got into this list but she's not there at all :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 2914424

View attachment 2914426
The only thing he’s ever influenced me to do is to become a born again virgin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Stacey looks lovely here. Her hair, teeth and smile she’s ruined when you see her now! Yeah Hinch posted a reel pretending to sing I’m sure

Reactions: 13

Still gets me how much Stacey's sticker sister has changed in that 15 years. Backstage and blossoming at 21, to now where she's only 36 but looks scarily older and malnourished. 😬😬

PhotoGrid_Site_1714836847543.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Don't think I've put my bingo in yet, but I'm going with it being a BBL.

I can't wait to see the unfollower numbers on the day of her grand return

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope I'm wrong but it seems to me like something quite serious has happened for her to be offline for this long. Uploading to your social media account might seem like the last thing on her mind, but for someone who "loves" her followers so much you'd think one short story or message would suffice to stop the huns worrying. It's almost like she doesn't actually care about them as much as she says and it's all for personal gain... 🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
It’s such a shame she isn’t able to post at this time. Her shoppers are missing out on all of her bank holiday deals and codes from the vast range of companies she works with.
This is what makes me think it's serious. She laaaarrrvvvves throwing out those discount codes

Reactions: 7
I’m just sat here tittering to myself listening to local radio…. They just interviewed a guy who’s just caught the largest catfish in the U.K. at 143 pounds in Maldon. The radio presenter then said “So Maldon’s now famous for catching the largest catfish, Maldon Salt and the wonderful Sam Ryder” …… no mention of Hinch 🤭

I think I’ve worked out where she is…. She’s at the fishing lake trying to catch a bigger fish, to get her name on the radio…… she’ll then give it to the fish people 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I hope I'm wrong but it seems to me like something quite serious has happened for her to be offline for this long. Uploading to your social media account might seem like the last thing on her mind, but for someone who "loves" her followers so much you'd think one short story or message would suffice to stop the huns worrying. It's almost like she doesn't actually care about them as much as she says and it's all for personal gain... 🤔🤔
Doesn't explain why she's been lurking in the background liking and unliking accounts though.
Even just a brief short message to her followers would suffice. Why go on Insta and follow people but not saying anything? Smacks of attention seeking to me. The longer she leaves it the more people will message her asking if she's OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, i really wanted to use a Shark bank holiday discount code. What a *shame* 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.