Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think chicken strips died, although it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing because he deserves a better life and maybe over the rainbow bridge would be good so he can run free with other doggys. Hard truth if you're reading here Sophie.

Maybe her dad has fell ill again? His sour wife's poured too mich poison in the air and finished him off.

I just think somethings not gone her spoilt way, and she's sulking bad. She's a spoilt little princess, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 40
I really hope this is the end for Hinch. I hope we don't see her back!
She’ll be back, she’s just dragging it out for maximum attention on her return. She’s done this so many times.

I follow and enjoy cleaning with Kayleigh, unfortunately her mum passed away and I noticed that hinch commented saying she’s sorry etc. I think it was during the time she went awol too!
Shes about, just sulking about something

Reactions: 29
Think about it. She always pre records her content. If something had happened she could have easily churned out a few bits of sporadic content - she would have it all lined up and ready to put out each day. Even if something had happened where she couldn’t face posting, I imagine she trusts Jamie enough to whack out a pre recorded reel of her wanking a tap or a photos of the boiiis dressed as policemen captioned “my world” etc.

This is why I believe she’s stropped off. No one sits on insta following and unfollowing but not posting content because they are too sad or too unwell. She’s protesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Guyyyssscch! If I’m being honesssht it’s 4 days into May and I still don’t know what parts of my tend farm that I need to clean. I just can’t cope without her stolen cleaning challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My wassssshhhhing masssheeenssshhhh just exploded ghuysshh because without her elite guidance I forgot to clean the drawer out 2948477 times this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When she comes back and says something along the lines of 'im sorry lalala so many of you have asked...' - she will mean tattle. I am actually very surprised she's had no coverage at all about her sudden silence. PR is one thing her management can control but countless bloggers can post about it and no one has. I googled it and there is absolutely zero mention of her at all apart from the usual 'mrs hinch fans 1p hack to clean your hole'

She will be sad to realise life goes on without her filtered R&B reels and in her absence many others are claiming her followers to feed their appetite for pointless videos.

I don't even care what it is, I am just baffled as to how poorly it's handled.

She can duck off for good - one less bleep to shake a stick at.

Reactions: 34
Maybe this is why she is sulking? A site called Meltdown in Feb this year listed the top 18 influencers in the UK and look who comes in at No 17. I thought it was a typo but apparently not 🤪. I have no idea how he got into this list but she's not there at all :ROFLMAO:.

1714817333810.png

1714817406971.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If she's lost someone she wouldn't even think about putting up a small post saying sorry she's quiet but something has happened and she'll be back soon! She's one of these people who would keep closing her shop to pop out for a bit and then wonder why she didn't have any customers. However you would think her agency would say something, maybe they can't get on her insta!! I still stick by my thought of that she will be saying '' f*** 'em, let 'em wonder''

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why she is sulking? A site called Meltdown in Feb this year listed the top 18 influencers in the UK and look who comes in at No 17. I thought it was a typo but apparently not 🤪. I have no idea how he got into this list but she's not there at all :ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 2914424

View attachment 2914426
That is a bit of a bizarre list to be honest. Other than Molly Mae I wouldn't consider any of those to be Influencers. They all have actual talents and careers (well, apart from the Sussexs!)

Reactions: 19
I think this is just a way of getting attention and drumming up some interest, as she has nothing else going on!

Reactions: 12
Guyyyssscch! If I’m being honesssht it’s 4 days into May and I still don’t know what parts of my tend farm that I need to clean. I just can’t cope without her stolen cleaning challenge
Just do the cupboard under the sink & take the lint out the dryer, you are welcome 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really, really, reaaaallly hope she just doesn't come back. The 0.01% engagement says it all and I truly believe that the longer she leaves it, the quicker she will disappear. People just don't care.. and why should they? She gives her 'followers' nothing, the likes of Roo, Nancy and SSS have completely taken over and they're showing her up (even more than we do on here).

She's got noffin lefttt

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s such a shame she isn’t able to post at this time. Her shoppers are missing out on all of her bank holiday deals and codes from the vast range of companies she works with.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.