Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still selling this tit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saying it’s too good to waste is a bit of a statement. I was going to suggest they give it to a food bank but those people have enough hardship without being subjected to the smell of Rose Chunderland! Best off taking it direct to Maldon tip where it belongs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This evening, SSS has posted a story of her cleaning her utility room including wanking her tap! She’s a fully fledged, crunky snack eating nusty troll! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha came to say the same.

Slo mo cleaning already clean things over an R&B track… now who does this remind me of?! 🤔 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can only hope she comes back and say she's not going to be on much and she'll slowly fade into the background never to be seen again.

Reactions: 16
7pm been and gone and still a no show. Has Inch been on at all either?

Reactions: 7
Pop on here occasionally to see if there’s been a reason for the unannounced deep rest yet, but I don’t even need to read the thread I just see how many new pages there’s been since I last looked (been less than 5 every time) and I know that means there hasn’t.
I don’t even actually care I’m just now curious if she acknowledges it or it was just a strop.

Reactions: 15
Over on the MHMMDI Facebook page View attachment 2913680
Love how the sheep obviously pop over here to see what’s going on. To be fair lots of theories about the house move etc turned out to be true. There isn’t much you nusty trolls can’t find out.

If she’s away much longer maybe they’ll pull up a chair and stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm starting to wonder if its a fall out and a parting of ways with her management. But deep down I must admit I'm starting to think Hinch is ill. After SYLO I feel she must have hated how she looked on there compared to her filtered self on Instagram. So I think she turned to drastic action and either had her weight loss surgery re done, as times have changed and more drastic procedures are now available, or she turned to the injections. Unfortunately these are quite dangerous and can have severe side effects. So she could be in hospital.

I honestly hope she hasn't suffered a loss in the family, but after how much money Instagram, her sheep and all those companies have given her, the least they deserve if a brief post explaining she is taking a break.

Reactions: 22
I love that nobody on the group run by her OWN sister has queried where she is 🤭🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm starting to wonder if its a fall out and a parting of ways with her management. But deep down I must admit I'm starting to think Hinch is ill. After SYLO I feel she must have hated how she looked on there compared to her filtered self on Instagram. So I think she turned to drastic action and either had her weight loss surgery re done, as times have changed and more drastic procedures are now available, or she turned to the injections. Unfortunately these are quite dangerohus and can have severe side effects. So she could be in hospital.

I honestly hope she hasn't suffered a loss in the family, but after how much money Instagram, her sheep and all those companies have given her, the least they deserve if a brief post explaining she is taking a break.
I thought she had maybe been on the weight loss injections the other week

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.