Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had another epifanny....

Maybe "leave a cleaning challenge unfinished" was the last thing left to tick off on her list before she quits insta?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Still in deep rest I see. Must be nice 🙄.

I’d like to caveat that if anything horrific has happened then obviously Sophie and her family have my sympathies.

but she’s got form for this, last time she went awol she came back with a jus roll concoction. I guess nusties, this is me throwing my bingo counters…………..

Reactions: 22
I know I'm counting my chickens(a change from counting hers)are hatched.
But what did Henners actually pull her through?
Young women setting up a second first home with her forthfirst new love,house buying on the horizon,planning a dream wedding and honeymoon after a romantic proposal that he couldn't afford.Slim as skinny malinx and her own "salon" in which she could tamper with her mates' hair.
I can't think how he supported her unless it was just the disastrous,unnecessary cosmetic procedure she put herself through in the name of vanity🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s almost as if Trolloman reads the Hinch Tattle threads 😂
There are so many theories why Hinch isn’t posting, but I guess we won’t know for sure until she comes out of hiding & it will be a sob story I’m sure. What I do know is that nobody is missing anything -she’s not relevant when it comes to cleaning, parenting, creativity, cooking, looking after pets, DIY, relationships - absolutely nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s almost as if Trolloman reads the Hinch Tattle threads 😂
There are so many theories why Hinch isn’t posting, but I guess we won’t know for sure until she comes out of hiding & it will be a sob story I’m sure. What I do know is that nobody is missing anything -she’s not relevant when it comes to cleaning, parenting, creativity, cooking, looking after pets, DIY, relationships - absolutely nothing!!
Mashed potato sculpting surely.
---
Imagine if they try to out dead dog each other 🫣🤣
😂 be a headline like "Ken Dodd's dad's dog is dead"-

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just in Home Bargains in Wimbledon. Literally not one thing with Hinch on it. And I looked. The only sleb mug I saw was Dani Dyer’s.

Reactions: 15
If the dog has died then old trollomon has beaten her to it with the dead dog tributes…
I was just about to say this. 😂😂😂 she always gets in there first.
---
This makes me think the dog is dead even more than I did before. Sollotroll is so passive aggressive and I kinda love that for her
Same. This has convinced me it’s dead.

Do we think she’ll go one step further and get Henners stuffed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was just about to say this. 😂😂😂 she always gets in there first.
---

Same. This has convinced me it’s dead.

Do we think she’ll go one step further and get Henners stuffed?
Just awkwardly sat in the corner of the morgue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she’s been hauled off to the Maldives for polluting the water on the honeymoon and is being made to filter sand for the next five years .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This makes me think the dog is dead even more than I did before. Sollotroll is so passive aggressive and I kinda love that for her
same. I’ve been sat thinking she’s just being a horrible narc reading here and pissing her knickers that we’re wondering where she is..
But SSS cunts her off every time, in every way, so now I’m dipping a toe in the dog is dead pond

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.