Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie has photoshopped her having 5m followers hence no more posts . Bye Zoph hth 👍🏻 Atb

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is dragging this out isn't she. Like some have said, Im really starting to think Henners has kicked the bucket. Or it's a holiday for her and Jamie and didn't want the backlash of not taking the kids

Reactions: 13
She really is dragging this out isn't she. Like some have said, Im really starting to think Henners has kicked the bucket. Or it's a holiday for her and Jamie and didn't want the backlash of not taking the kids
If they are on holiday just the two of them who cares. They went skiing on their own and posted about it. nobody cared. I honestly think she’s in hospital. She’s waiting for enough people to care before she comes back and reveals where she’s been.

Reactions: 7
If they are on holiday just the two of them who cares. They went skiing on their own and posted about it. nobody cared. I honestly think she’s in hospital. She’s waiting for enough people to care before she comes back and reveals where she’s been.
Awaiting the pregnancy speculations again 🤣

It just all seems very sudden. SSS has had alot going on this week too, could be that Hinch has nothing to show or anything to up one on SSS

Reactions: 13
I really don't care what's going on with 'Hinch inc' but I'd put money on her coming back with a 7pm post on a prime posting day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Awaiting the pregnancy speculations again 🤣

It just all seems very sudden. SSS has had alot going on this week too, could be that Hinch has nothing to show or anything to up one on SSS
That’s what she’ll want the sheep to think although I do think it’s to do with her blood disorder.
it’s weird how jimbobtheslob hasn’t posted. Whenever she’s been radio silent he’s still posted. And now nothing from either of them

Reactions: 8
schhhpeculation……

JayM and Helmet-Head-Fiddle 🪖 have run off togevvvvver to live in a beach hut in Walton-on-the-naze 🤭

Weepy and the brown camel have moved to a sanctuary for wood workers and carrot crunchers

The boysssssh have moved in with Mamfa at Greyskull….. have they ever really left? 🤭

RoyOiOi and the other one have run off to join a circus 🤡

The chickenssssh have all escaped and will be seen running free down Maldonia High Street 🐓🐓🐓

Sopha’s in the dog bed (With or without Audrey) being zapped by a tranq gun by the Ghosssst of the back passssage 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does noone here live near or drive by?surely you can see the flag flying when the Queen is home?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m sure there’s been some kind of incident/death. If it was just a ban or business related wouldn’t Jamie have posted on his own Insta or the news would have made its way out to the general media by now?

So she's got access to her account for following people according to the stats although I can't see any new follows on her account as she has been following the top one for a few days now.

1714654854364.png

Reactions: 5
Wonder how she feels about this delightful title!🤣 But also...that ain't you!
17146551246483449496263263170890.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Was having a look to see what had happened to her and this post came up on the Daily Fail. Is this bullshit or is she really worth 7 million. If it is not much wonder she's taken a leave of absence can well afford it. Sorry if this has been posted before

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.