Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say this. 😂😂😂 she always gets in there first.
---

Same. This has convinced me it’s dead.

Do we think she’ll go one step further and get Henners stuffed?
What and cause a national stuffing shortage?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
IF something is up with the dog, she could always announce it Moses style (from come fly with me) 😅🤭
Screenshot_20240502_210707_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_210800_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's the old joke isn't it.
Soph takes Henry to the vet and the vet tells her he's got a squint and he'll have to put him down.
Soph puts her rollers and pinny on and slides down the wall to the corner of the room,sobbing,ney howling "why why,just because he's got a dodgy eye".
The vet replies,"it's not that,he's bleeping heavy"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t know if anyone has been watching “Instagram’s worst con artist” on ITV. It’s not actually about Hinch but the woman that it is about apparently built up a massive following on Instagram, made millions and then she just disappeared off social media one day when her fraud came to light. *Just saying* 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Feck me , haven't been on all week. I just haven't had the time, thought I'd come on to a sob story. Nothing I see.
Bet her neck is absolutely red raw and the dog bed is now the shape of her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just about to say this. 😂😂😂 she always gets in there first.
---

She learnt about taxidermy at the posh hotel. Along with the bidet for your bumbum innit. Woo hoo ooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14

If fat Henners has passed over to the bridge I can actually see her having him stuffed and sitting pride of place next to the fire so she can see him when she watches tv. Either that or sit him outside the front door as one of her displays so he can greet visitors to the crem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's that bonkers over him that it wouldn't even surprise me if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If fat Henners has passed over to the bridge I can actually see her having him stuffed and sitting pride of place next to the fire so she can see him when she watches tv. Either that or sit him outside the front door as one of her displays so he can greet visitors to the crem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's that bonkers over him that it wouldn't even surprise me if she did.
If Audrey has died, she will never allow that bloody mural in Ron’s room to be painted over! He‘ll still be living with it when he’s 25! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was March time last year she went quiet for a while as well,and then turned out she'd had her wrists slapped by the asa ...so here's hoping 👀

Reactions: 18
If Fatdog Hen is deceased she will 100% do something extra about it. There’ll be a weepy song and a montage of his gross bleeping penis hanging all over the furniture, and a monologue about how she’s the only person to ever own a dog in the entire history of time, and is the most devastated anyone has ever been since Eve wanked off the snake in the garden of Eden. Weepy will be tipped over the edge and will have weeped himself bone dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.