Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least with her being AWOL Ron and Lon are getting some privacy by not having to play their usual roles of performing puppets for mummazzzz content 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Don’t know if anyone has been watching “Instagram’s worst con artist” on ITV. It’s not actually about Hinch but the woman that it is about apparently built up a massive following on Instagram, made millions and then she just disappeared off social media one day when her fraud came to light. *Just saying* 🤷🏼‍♀️
I swear the broadcast when the fraud was exposed had a caption reading "Hinch News"-seriously about ten minutes ago.
Actually not ten minutes ago,I'm watching on catch up.Ten minutes before the end of the program🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus I was really expecting a 7pm post tonight but still nothing. Officially it's been a week right?

So I was just gave her a Google to see if we had missed anything and came across this in her wiki. Fess up one of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha oh my bleeping God that's killed me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Whoever you are nusty troll, you have certainly made my day changing that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If the dog is dead she’s gonna regret washing his muddy paw prints off of the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So 4 weeks ago today she bragged about having her name on a home bargains lorry with more things to come, then 3 weeks later there is radio silence for a whole week 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jamie’s made the big time. His little z lister football team will be playing the emirates stadium on May 27th. Bet she goes to that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She disappeared for a week when the queen died, perhaps she knows something we don’t?
If it is the dog I expect she will be channeling our Liz’s funeral, and do something really extra for the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She disappeared for a week when the queen died, perhaps she knows something we don’t?
If it is the dog I expect she will be channeling our Liz’s funeral, and do something really extra for the dog.
Ah that'll be it, she's petitioning Sunak for a state funeral for Hen. He's loved by millions of aunties Rishi, he deserves it. In fact Hennerz is probably having his coffin transported to lie in state as we speak, in an open coffin, so all the sheep can file past and pay their respects. And the queue will be miles long. Bigger than the Queens queue because Hennerz is loved so much more. And Jaym, Hunch and Fiddling Freda Yahoo will be standing guard Iver the coffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah that'll be it, she's petitioning Sunak for a state funeral for Hen. He's loved by millions of aunties Rishi, he deserves it. In fact Hennerz is probably having his coffin transported to lie in state as we speak, in an open coffin, so all the sheep can file past and pay their respects. And the queue will be miles long. Bigger than the Queens queue because Hennerz is loved so much more. And Jaym, Hunch and Fiddling Freda Yahoo will be standing guard Iver the coffin.
Sheep everywhere will change their profile picture to one of Henners being led off by Paddington
ETA, he will probs lie in state for a while so sheep can come and pay their respects. I will be extremely disappointed if Mario doesn’t do a Schofield.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I reckon she's in deep mourning for one of the following;
Weepy Al
Henners
Nanny Rose
Pringle

Place ya bets...😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheep everywhere will change their profile picture to one of Henners being led off by Paddington
ETA, he will probs lie in state for a while so sheep can come and pay their respects. I will be extremely disappointed if Mario doesn’t do a Schofield.
Yep, using his shart card as his press pass....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh gad. I’m so bored will someone please, please, I’m begging you, can someone put a new battery or 50p in JayMe so we have something to talk about. I’ll start a go fund me for crying out loud

“dis is ma weekly update of me and Henry in a feeeeeeeeld”

*it’s a bleeping park you moron, it has football posts and a basketball court, it’s a bleeping park”

*screams/slamsdoor/stormsoutoftheorangry*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.