Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just fascinated by how long she’s carrying this on for.
Maybe she's croaked it. Just throwing it out there 🤪
---
Was having a look to see what had happened to her and this post came up on the Daily Fail. Is this bullshit or is she really worth 7 million. If it is not much wonder she's taken a leave of absence can well afford it. Sorry if this has been posted before
She was always going to piss off once she'd made herself a few bob, she thinks they've (her and Jamie) worked hard enough to retire early.

Was the interview she did last month for Yahoo! spotted?
I'll link it anyway for anyone who is bored enough to give it a read.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If this is an Insta ban (and I really don't think it is) then she would NEVER admit it, she would much rather tell the world she's had the shits all week than admit her precious account was flawed.

I think it's the illness/death of someone, possibly the nan or great aunt etc. Which, if true, is very sad for all involved of course.

It is suss though that the last thing she posted was about motorbike disease, was that to try and make the sheep thing it has returned/there were complications with little R?

Who knows with this dopey cow eh. Whatever it is, she will love the attention she gets on her return and you can guarantee her return will be at prime time 7pm 👍

Reactions: 21
Butting in to say I deffo think the grim reaper has been for that Lardy dog! She will reappear soon with a story linking a reel… saying sorry she’s been away but this why… and it’ll be a sad montage of Henry. When she first went quiet it’s cos he was unwell then they learnt they’d have to have him out down, they decided to have another couple days at home with him first (all the content of that in said reel) and then they’ve had him put down… made a memorial on tend farm and then she’s spent 3 days in his bed and it will all be about how Henry saved her, made her, carried her through… blah blah blah 🙄 anyway… back in my box 📦

Reactions: 20
Butting in to say I deffo think the grim reaper has been for that Lardy dog! She will reappear soon with a story linking a reel… saying sorry she’s been away but this why… and it’ll be a sad montage of Henry. When she first went quiet it’s cos he was unwell then they learnt they’d have to have him out down, they decided to have another couple days at home with him first (all the content of that in said reel) and then they’ve had him put down… made a memorial on tend farm and then she’s spent 3 days in his bed and it will all be about how Henry saved her, made her, carried her through… blah blah blah 🙄 anyway… back in my box 📦
And then she will have a new dog the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think YMU put their foot down and said you can’t spend month 5 of this year “cleaning” the same old things with your badly formatted list. It’s got to stop. You need new content plan NOW. She’s sulked and is now frantically recording her months worth of new content where she finally listens to her new agent because it’s that or lose it all.

Reactions: 28
She's been looking more and more like Katie Price as the years go on, and she does live on a main road, maybe the dog escaped and got run over like the last 57 of KPs dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry me again with probably more misinformation 🙈but is that new video on tiktoc ever been posted on Instagram before? It’s from Easter time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.