Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's nowt wrong at all and she's gone radio silence in a poor attempt to drum up speculation and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe she tripped on the granny tablecloth getting out of the boof, was knocked unconscious, then got eaten by the camels

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's waiting till the Daily Mail have 'Where IS Mrs Hinch. Fans upset by her disappearance' as a headline. She may be waiting a while. She's taking a leaf out of Princess Kates book, and hoping there will be conspiracy theories about her too. After all she really is that famous isn't she? Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she has realised that even the die hard sheep haven’t noticed she is missing in action, even father James had lost his way

Reactions: 19
I think there's nowt wrong at all and she's gone radio silence in a poor attempt to drum up speculation and engagement.
Yup. She’ll pop up with the camels and a “how are you all guys. I missed you. I’ve just been taking some time out” and we’ll never hear another word of it.

Reactions: 34
She’s been told she isn’t allowed to use filters anymore 😂
Honestly, I spent the last two weeks gathering evidence on her filtered face and showing her products without an #Ad. I sent it over to the ASA. I included the under sink cupboard clean with Jimbobnoknobsecretcrossdressertosser where she blatantly mocked the ASA regarding the use of Ad. Then her promoting Vacant Vibzz when washing her gifted couch without an Ad in sight!! I went in hard about the filters on the Garner and Look Fantastic advert.
I then made a more professional looking email to send to Garnier and look fantastic's head office as I just don't think the Instagram message center actually gets to someone important.
I then put together an email highlighting her use of a filter in a reel she posted recently. I highlighted the damage this unrealistic video will cause to young girls and grown women who might compare themselves to this unrealistic image. I put lots of evidence of campaigns fighting against this and sent it all to every media outlet, newspaper, and beauty brands she has worked with. I also sent it to YMU 🙊

Doing that and then having her go completely silent for a week did make me wonder for a moment, but its obviously too soon. Plus I expect to be ignored as usual.
---
I've been as MIA as Hunch, but I'm just going to throw out there that I reckon she's been banned for bot buying.
Never thought of this. You could be onto something here as I've seen many accounts recently being banned from posting for a bit if they are commenting too much or sharing too much! Its been very odd. Now I'm wondering if you could be right and Instagram is clamping down so much that they are banning accounts where the activity is even remotely fishy?? The type of accounts I mean are ones that share lots of competitions or share lots of other accounts. They don't actually post anything from themselves 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She’s posting new content on tiktok 10 hours ago x
I just had a peek and she’s posted a few of her tit reels… this maybe backs up the insta ban theory! duck I hope she gets cancelled 😂 this is hilarious, clutching at straws love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Aren’t insta bans just for people who mass follow etc? Or does insta actually investigate accounts that have been repeatedly reported for buying fake followers which we all know she does? If her account is on hold for now she’ll be fuming. I think anyone caught buying fake followers should have their account deleted - imagine 🙏

Reactions: 24
She’s posting new content on tiktok 10 hours ago x
I’m not sure that is her tbh. I think it’s just someone lifting her reels from her page. There’s a few random posts on their too that don’t fit in with her

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure that is her tbh. I think it’s just someone lifting her reels from her page. There’s a few random posts on their too that don’t fit in with her
It’s not. Its a fake account that just posts her reels over there.
---
Maybe someone has hijacked her account. Let’s face it, her entire business is on that account - someone could make a pretty penny blackmailing her to get it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aren’t insta bans just for people who mass follow etc? Or does insta actually investigate accounts that have been repeatedly reported for buying fake followers which we all know she does? If her account is on hold for now she’ll be fuming. I think anyone caught buying fake followers should have their account deleted - imagine 🙏
I think people can be temporarily banned for various reasons. I’ve seen actual small businesses being locked out for 2 weeks because of their networking and for mass following as could be spam. ‘Celebs’ can be shadow banned so people won’t be able to see their stuff unless they search for them under their full instagram name. That’s why they start panicking as they know their posts will not reach their full audience

Reactions: 8
I just had a peek and she’s posted a few of her tit reels… this maybe backs up the insta ban theory! duck I hope she gets cancelled 😂 this is hilarious, clutching at straws love!
Is that actually her on tiktok though? Or fan made?

Reactions: 2
If anyone's died, it'll just be her nan.
The insta ban is a good theory. Hope its a permanent one!
In other news, I see SSS has sent all the insta huns PR boxes of her new rehab crap. Wonder if Hunch got one.....🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she’d been banned she’d definitely be getting Jamie to put a story on moaning about Instagram being against her.

If she comes back tomorrow/Saturday and just gives a generic sob story then I reckon she’s been on a sneaky holiday with just her and Jamie

Reactions: 16
If she’s banned can she still follow and unfollow accounts? I have no clue how this works 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If she’s banned can she still follow and unfollow accounts? I have no clue how this works 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure I read somewhere you could and it was just commenting/updates. I may be wrong but I’ve seen people apologising for not responding to posts when this has happened so may be limited on what can be done?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.