Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Had a shameless few hours off this morning so sat in bed with a cuppa, feel like our Soph!!! Anyway, fixed it for you hun, but gotta go, got a 12 hour shift that starts at midday 😊👍🏻
IMG_3068.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Crazy cause she spends 5 mins outside with the tend toddler twins? Isn’t that what 99.9% of people do when the weathers nice? Or am I doing this whole gardening thing wrong?

She really does like to try and push that they are some sort of quirky family, they are anything but
They could be possibly the dullest family on Instagram. Where do I start?
The posts of the ugly WW, the stupid videos of deathly dull toddler controlled play, she dresses the tend toddlers exactly the same, wears the same shitty clothes herself on every reel, filters and edits her face so it looks like the same sex robot each time. Oh and her MUM lives with her.

She must think this makes them the “maddest” and most randomly hilarious family going.

Fucking dull as.
She hasn’t a clue. Not a clue about what goes viral or what’s interesting now these days. She’s so behind it’s painful.
She’s now just a cul-de-sac of fake fun and filters.
The lorry is more exciting.

Reactions: 41

Stacybee

Everything they do is so awkward. Why is he kneeling on the floor while she's sitting on the sofa to play that game? It's like they've never heard of a table. The boys do crafts on the floor. Who knows where they actually eat. They are so weird

• Heart
I guess the other members of her household still eat “meats”
Everything processed and in packets. Wouldn’t expect anything less from this lying twat… her and her husband should try actually working, and then trying to clean the house, look after animals, school runs, laundry, prepping and cooking the family meals - they do very little & let’s remember they go out for pub lunches, have family to help (all the time) & Jamie doesn’t go out to work -they have time on their hands & the luxury of the two of them at home 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 She is never ever alone!!!!!! However, she likes to make out that her life is very hard and that she can relate to all families, so she films herself looking downcast just folding lots of blankets & strangely getting the school uniform ready in the kitchen??? (That’s a new one on me) & plugging in the important tablet ready to entertain the kids at breakfast time no doubt, and she uses sad music on top. She will NEVER be relatable.

• Heart

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Content ideas that will never happen:

Clean something that’s not already clean
Clean something that isn’t your washing machine drawer
Cook a proper family meal from scratch and eat it
Show us your REAL day
Do a makeup tutorial without a filter

Anything I missed? 😌
Show the actual people doing the work in the house ….jamie getting the boys up, dressed, fed and to school, the gardener doing all the actual gardening, the alpaca and chicken people doing the actual animal husbandry, the actual cleaner actually cleaning the dirty things…….you’re perfectly entitled to have all those things but stop trying to portray that you’re doing it Sofa because it could make other actual mums feel like shite.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Her makeup reel didn’t get that many comments - she’s replied to loads of them, especially to the likes of Rylan & Molly Mae 🤢 & her new bestie Mario & even Mr Hinch, but she has not replied to Stacey Solomon’s comment…. Someone is sulking
She sounds like a pathetic teenager crushing over celebrities. They must think she's a right wolly wanker. They don't reply back to her

Picklelily

VIP Member
So what's goes on , on Tuesday for him to be there every Tuesday randomly taking the dog for a walk
You know how people are told to shake up their routines incase they’re being stalked and following the same routine makes it easier to be kidnapped etc? Maybe he’s hoping if he makes everyone aware he’s in that field every Tuesday, that someone will kidnap him and put him out of his misery.

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
If they love being outdoors. Why have we never seen them going for a good long walk? So much nice countryside around them and they stay inside their pens.
Get your boots on and go explore, climb a tree, jump over a stream. Leave your flipping "village"

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Content ideas that will never happen:

Clean something that’s not already clean
Clean something that isn’t your washing machine drawer
Cook a proper family meal from scratch and eat it
Show us your REAL day
Do a makeup tutorial without a filter

Anything I missed? 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Wonder why they’re only mentioning about the white van now, I started making videos about NoNob having one when I spotted it in June 2022 🤔 Wait…. Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s to fit in with the narrative of the toddler twinsssh being Binmanzzzz, her latest fad 🙄

Video from June 2022 when I spotted the van, although he probably had it longer than that for when they moved to Not-a-farm 🙄

ETA: I recorded the video after creepy Ratzzz manzzz ran Sopha a barfffffff 🤢
(Jussst tap on it for sound)

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
How doesn't she know who freddy krueger is, or what villains mean?
She's such a thick cunt, oh wait no sorry lol, she's playing up for the camera cos she thinks it's quirky..✨️ autism ✨️

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Showing her dog, laying in her lap being massaged ...on her business page ??!!!
That reel was disturbing and all kinds of wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

londonLA

Chatty Member
Ah! That classic well known villain the 'Dinosaur!'
What fucking planet is she on?! Seriously.

Also does no-knob have a wardrobe like Simon Cowel with a bunch of clothes all exactly the same? He has on yet another white t-shirt and grey joggers? Does he wear anything else? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

KMS79

Chatty Member
Come on Soph, own up - HOW MANY Magic Erasers did you use on your entire kitchen floor (btw, who the hell has time for that!?) they don’t last long using them like that and at roughly £1.50 per sponge, it would likely add up. Funny how you’ve not mentioned that though

Reactions: 39

Picklelily

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Jamie to repost it with some sort of sexual comment about him not getting that treatment/him wanting that treatment

🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39