Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh FFS “A love that takes over your whole world” If she really loved them that much she wouldn’t dress them up and use them for content/attention for strangers on the internet. She’s probably only showing off her new bird table and garden in the background anyway 🙄

As for yesterday’s shite show….. she asked for the bots and hunzzz to send her ideas for content for the week…… What cloffffs does she use for what? Really? We’re supposed to believe that an actual adult can’t work out what cloffff to use for what and needs her help 🙄🙄🙄

Also, I’m still cringing from secondhand embarrassment at her and JayM trying to be “Funnnnnnnay” with him tidying a cupboard and then old Helmet-Head-Fingers getting involved….. it’s just so cringe 😬

Finally, cause i’m stood up on my soapbox now and need to get down and also when the page is refreshing it keeps deleting text I’ve written 🤪…. does she really think people will believe that her sofa/cushions covered in Audrey’s muddy footprints have been left like that for a week? 🙄 If they have what the feck is wrong with them, there’s at least three adults there. Why let your muddy dog into the lounge anyway, he has a fecking wasssssssh station, complete with fancy gadgets. Perhaps he needs some outside morning schlipperssssh 🤭

ETA: I also thought those sweetcorn doughnut things were for the toddler twinsssh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chatty Member
Yikes, cringed myself inside out today.

My husband is working tonight. So i don’t actually have to go through the embarrassment of proving myself right, but I know him better than he knows himself, and I guarantee you nusties, that conversation between us would go something like this:

Me: “babe, dya wanna take all these fings out the cupboard wiv me and put them back in again, do ya, *guffaw* do ya actually?”

him: “what?! Why are you talking like that?! Fuck off, do it yourself, I’m going to mow the lawn and then we can go for a pint”

might actually test this theory when we’re both off on Wednesday and report back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The faux anxiety when she's eye fucking herself is very tiresome now.

She's as subtle as a brick in fishing for both compliments and sympathy.

And the hair extensions are truly shocking.

• Heart

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Are these celebrities??
The whole event looks like a bit of a damp squib to me. Danny Dyer was supposed to be there but pulled out because of an "injury". Selebrity Soccer seems to do a lot of good, but interest in this game looks non-existent.

Edit: just doing some more IG stalking and I notice that Lee Hughes was on NoNob's team. He's a proper nasty little scumbag, he killed someone while driving pissed and ran away from the scene while he was a professional footballer. His behaviour after release has thuggish and he's since been prosecuted for assault. No decorum whatsoever. I'm disappointed that Selebrity Soccer has aligned themselves with someone like him.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Blackdog

Those deffo aren’t yesterday’s zoo nails
Tapple reviews.

Tapple is a lively game that encourages quick thinking, vocabulary skills, and a touch of suspense. Whether you’re playing with family or friends, it’s a delightful addition to any game night! 🎲🍎🕰

Dynamic, fast-paced and competitive, Tapple isn’t just a fun word game but can also be an effective and useful educational resource to help kids and even adults hone their vocabulary and creative language skills.

The game is for people aged over 8 years so somebody is trying to learn big words.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lardsnomes

Her relationship with that dog is every kind of wrong. That reel has completely freaked me out. I’d swear they were both getting off on that interaction 🤢🤮

• Haha
You know what, if it was possible to leave a whole thread blank .... #700, that is just what she deserves!
Sod off with your
*Ad in teeny peeny writing horrid DesENIO filtered to bastard prints on your hollow, beige walls.
Pointless woman. Go and cuddle a bottle of Vacant Vibez or tumble dry yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
has she got the veg patch in the tiny bit of garden for the boys?? all that land and she's cramming everything in there

londonLA

Chatty Member
Wow, she really is a sour bastard, You can pretty much hear the sulk in her voice when reading that reply.
'If you want to come and check the video then you can!'' (stamps feet!)

Imagine the person who sent the original message seeing this reply and actually turning up at her house demanding to see the video. She would SHIT herself (real not tend shit)

• Haha

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Why is she planting vegetables? Is it because she can’t grow spaghetti hoops or mugshots?

• Haha
Hi Sophie 👋 I’ll leave this here for when you catch up. You can tell your boys about your journey but their final destination on their journey will always terminate at therapy explaining how their mammaz put having her tend name on a lorry and washing powder over their privacy.
---
Hinch farm where the chickens come home to roost die!
Come home to roast 🤣

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So another charity football match that she hasn’t mentioned once or promoted at all. Glad she’s using her platform and her 5 million followers to help good causes - not!

Reactions: 37
There's nothing worse than somebody who is desperately trying to prove, or give the impression they are something they're not!
CrAzY, outdoorsy, country farming gewrl, homebody, anxious etc ....
She is the total opposite.
DULL, compound loving lazy sofa slob, a classic chav, attention seeker, fake in every way, and it shows (well, obvious to anybody with an ounce of common sense) & the ability to see through her.
We all know when this country malarkey started don't we, visiting the ex tend friend a few years ago, proclaiming out loud, "I WANT THIS LIFE!".
The boiiscchh haven't worn non-matching outfits for a very long time, they never do.
Her weave is impractical and unflattering.
They all lack true class, which is not measured by how much money you have scammed in your bank account(s).
Not inspirational and wholeheartedly unimpressive schweet'arrt.
Same goes for Inch and Freda (aka, The Enablers)

• Heart

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Apparently Magic erasers release the dreaded microfibres when they are used and should never be used without gloves. I use a steam cleaner for chemical-free quick grout cleaning but then I've not sold my soul to P&G and all its chemical cleaning products.

• Heart