Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Only can re home chickens as its a tend farm and the sheep lady said NO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's not forget this. Will so ever mention it I doubt it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I only ever lurk on this thread, which I love btw 👏☺ but have to put this as a thread suggeston…

#697 When I mention the word three, I am always lying with glee.

• Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
This content - I just don't know where to start. It's a tour of the crem and we all know what's where. I don't know who keeps mugs at a different postcode from the kettle but maybe that's just me.

The 'lint' she collected is the wool from the carpet, god she's so stupid.

How many times did she say 'if im honest, to be honest, if im perfectly honest' - She isn't honest AT ALL.

Why is her house so shit? Why is the kids playroom such a nightmare infused fest?! The black birds, the flooooooorrrrr!! Most of this shit should be outside.

Why do the kids have headphones at the ready in the kitchen? They're not on an airplane.

Anyway she's such a knob and she knows it.

HoratioHoohah

At the risk of probably plagiarising the lot of you…

A) SSS throwing shade with (no doubt) the fattest smile on her noggin

B) too early to plant out tomato plants. Needs to be a reliable constant 16/17° plus out, so early summer is best. We are not in early summer. Though tbf she probs thinks because we’re on BST now that means summer. Twat. Yet again copying and yet again getting it so wrong.

C) why the fuck has she reduced the postage stamp sized ‘garden’ that is apparently the boys’ only play area, despite having 1.5 acres of land. One might think she prefers the chickens and llamas.

D) STOP 👏🏼 FUCKING 👏🏼 DRESSING 👏🏼 THEM 👏🏼 IN 👏🏼 IDENTICAL 👏🏼 CLOTHES.

Cunt.

ETA yup seems like you’ve all got there before me. Will poodle off and scream in to my blanket somewhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
When trollomon cryptically stated they were going out on Sunday, I half thought they are hamming up fall out to wind us up here and then boom. They will be slobbering all over each other on Sunday.
but nope. Trollomons dad has essentially given away where they are and I can’t imagine for a second the hinches are with them.
I know some don’t like thetrollomon references here but ultimately hinch made such a ridiculous fuss about their friendship and emulating the cuntry life of trollomon. And now look. This is essential to her downfall. Trollomon is basically untouchable. Hinch WILL come out of this as the loser. And I think we are all here for that.

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
No matter how many chickens she gets it won't erase the fact that the sheep lady said NO to her and refused to let her sheep be shipped off to Notafarm 👏🏼

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
“Most of our planters are from @zestoutdoorliving because the quality is amazing and they’ve all lasted so well”
Lasted so well? You’ve had them a maximum of 2 years.
I know I bang on about this all the time but her concept of time is so weird.
“I bought these boots last year and they’re still going strong” Yes, because you’ve had them less than ONE YEAR and you never go outside!
Does she honestly think that everything in life is disposable?
To me, she epitomises what is wrong with the world. She is selfish, self involved, overly focused on her looks and fast fashion and is very materialistic. We have gone from looking up to scientists, heros and critical thinkers to these chavvy plebs.

• Heart

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
What I can’t get over is why do her kids get dressed in the kitchen?!! Shoes on the seat in the booooof like wtf?!

she’s a dick like @ilovepizza21 said she has no idea doing parenting alone. The silly cow should try being a military Mrs, not knowing of your other half is coming back on one piece or in a box, with family miles away. having to compromise a lot, never moaned once it’s what I signed up to.
But anyhoo how much processed meat?! Enough to cause a coronary, she is just clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
So… Ronnie doesn’t like sauce and only eats beige food so while the rest are apparently eatting those shitty potato things? She is so full of shit it must hurt!
I’ve seen people mention about her “anxiety” on the last post and I genuinely believe she has anxious feelings but not anxiety, she feels like most people do when they have a job interview or starting a new job but hers must feel worse for her because it’s daily, it’s constant worry about getting caught out, about all her lies catching up with her, she reads here and knows we all see it so she must know it’s a ticking time bomb until the huns see it too, she knows we aren’t proper trolls because we keep it here but she must know eventually it will all spill out, and that must petrify her daily and rightly so

• Heart

Kelly112330

Am I correct in thinking she’s stuck the planter of veg in the children’s play area? Taking yet more space away from them when she has a fuck off huge garden that she could’ve fenced off another area and turned in to a kitchen garden. She’s a fucking dickkkk and those carrots won’t grow there’s not enough space between them. Let’s see what she produces 😂😂

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I nearly got a speeding ticket on my own staircase rushing here!! I almost sliced my own fist as I was prepping some 'pringle' for our dindins as well!

I must be suffering from intense 'deja vue' because I have seen many, many make up reels from this old bitch when her eyebrows seemed somewhat borrowed from the 1920's circus, so i'm not sure if I am mad or if she is because she said that was her first make up reel evaaa.

I do not know, seriously, why she dressed like a 6 year old in her pjs after a swim. Why she acts like a teenager. Why she is so fucked up and why she uses more filter than my Brita jug.

I don't actually know or care if she is using a filter to be honeshhht, to me she looks like a horse. Such a long fucking face. So much make up. The wig is greasier than my deep fat fryer. I don't understand how she is not embarrassed with herself. I don't know.

We went to my parents for xmas last year and I found and read some stuff I wrote when I was 16 and I wanted to eat myself alive with embarrassment, I didn't even find it cute. She is in her 30s, married with 2 children.

Lastly and more importantly, does she really think she gets liked by being a chronic moaning cunt 24/7!? She speaks like the reel is a permanent tattoo. Just delete it then you stupid cow!

• Haha
  • Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
She 100% has a gardener, there is no way that fat man and that idiot keep the garden that maintained, it’s a lot of work

• Haha

Kelly112330

1. Why do you have your children’s names underneath huge tacky prints of them?
2. You had a photo printed out where you’re wearing an evening dress and your dickhead husband is in his usual clothes of shorts, T-shirt and that sweat laden backwards baseball cap 🤢. If you’re going to have a posed photo on the wall surely you’d have one where your both dressed nicely?
3. No one and I mean no one gives a fuck about the alpacas. If anyone wanted to see one they could go to an actual farm.
4. Who called it that jamie would make an overtly sexual reference to the dog video she posted last night?
They are that fucking predictable it’s actually boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
- she forgot to shred that pile of her wanking books
- the baskiiit of lashes is shameful. Why so many? She’s so greedy it’s vile. And no she did not ‘buy’ them.

I am aware it’s irrational but I just absolutely hate her, her voice, her fucking hands and oh Lord, the tapping, her entire self I detest. ´I’ve listed a few products lololol who am I’ - you’re a cunt, if in doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Everything they do is so awkward. Why is he kneeling on the floor while she's sitting on the sofa to play that game? It's like they've never heard of a table. The boys do crafts on the floor. Who knows where they actually eat. They are so weird
If only they had a seating area with a table in it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha