Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You only have to Google "does Mrs Hinch use filters?". Straight off, it comes up with thread #600 and a good load of comparison images by lovely @Andioooop ❤ (see below).
Also, the media section is full of them.
She should get herself off Instagram now, as the second hand embarrassment is toe curling!
1000014781.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Imagine being Jimbob and turning up to that footie thing being more of a nobody than the other Z listers that rock up. It’s defo just a case of the more the merrier.

Z lister: “What are you known for? What do you do?”
Jimbobnojob: “Ahhh me Mrs is an influencer. 5 mil followers”

CRIIIINGE

He’s not mentioned on the posters. He doesn’t promote the charities. Just proves how fame hungry he is. That’s why he’s doing it. Trying to get some z lister mates.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Fank you to @springheeledyeti for the “Chief’s Kiss” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Sorry Nusties, I don’t have a thread recap as i’m real not tend out and about, I had a quick look at tattle and saw a new thread was needed. I should have planned ahead and thrown a tend party for us all with a Chinese take-away and a speciaaaaal JayM nose bop 🤢

Anyhow…Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

If anyone would like to write a recap please feel free to do so xx Blessshed be xxx

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This has confused me. So they put all the recycling into the van. Only to take it all back out. To then put it back in the van again. Am I reading that right? So what exactly was the point? All for a bit of content?
What a weird fucker she is.

mrshinchhome_1713026421104.jpg

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

IMG_7643.jpeg

Spur of the moment one week, autistic the next. Pretty fucking sure she’s said before that routine works well for her.

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She's a little girl who refuses to grow up, she acts and dresses like a teenager and she likes nonob to treat her like a little innocent toddler, she can't live without her mum and she resents her own kids for being kids while she isn't one anymore. That's why she loves her fat dog so much, he's a big teddy for her.

There's another side to her that is shrewd but she hides it otherwise it would defeat the innocence she is so desperately trying to portray. That's why she says 'who am I' or 'I can't believe it's mine' or 'look at the surprise I got'.

I think the vast majority of followers have gathered what she is, apart from a very few who are as sick or sicker than her. The MLM accounts don't count, they're doing their job to sell and promote.

I think she is naturally shrewd, but she likes the persona she created and she can't separate the two.

Anyway, she's a cunt.

Reactions: 44

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Did she google tattle one day and found tapple online instead? WTF is that, I thought they were about to play with the kids! It's a game for kids. Imagine doing that with your husband. They are so immature, no wonder they have no mates.

They might as well do some playdoh 🤭

• Haha

12inchthinbase

So the kids have their school P.E kit on.. on a Saturday? :rolleyes: Surelyyyy this isn't a pre-record? :rolleyes:

Also don't come for me but I have a big issue with people who don't encourage their kids to get changed out of their uniform after school, it's a uniform, not casual wear. Laaazyyyyy.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!
I believe it's a new-ish contour product called 'Face Tune'. Works best in conjunction with that really popular foundation 'Photoshop'. Both much improved when used on top of a primer product called 'Snapchat filter'.

#thatfaceisfakeasfuck

• Haha
  • Heart
What the heck are pizza potatoes??? What’s wrong with just cheese on top? Again, you don’t see her eating it. Just follow a recipe from one of the two recipe books you own! You’d think two grown adults (one of whom had her own cooking range in Tescos) with two kitchens, a pantry & several fridges would be able to cook a nutritious family meal. Those boys don’t stand a chance do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 43

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Has he any other reason to be over there? Was it close to Greyskull or literally just very close to his precious MIL?
He tries to be funny, but like his Mrs, would go down as well as a floating turd in a punch bowl at parties! 💩
Mil's house is a few steps away.
Sophie's primary school is very close by-perhaps Lennie has started pre-school there?
Do you remember the story in her faux memoir about her leaving school on her own and running through the woods to get home?
That would be the tree lined path leading to this space-couple of hundred metres at most.

• Haha
  • Wow

Byefelicia!

Her lonely evening routine? Wanna hear mine? I GO TO BED WITH MY TODDLER BECAUSE I CANT BARE TO BE ALONE DOWNSTAIRS! I HATE BEING THE ONLY ADULT, I HATE THE RESPONSIBILITY, MY HEAD DRIVES ME CRAZY! I’d give anything not to be a lone parent. I’d not be here without my kid 100% and that’s the extent of lonely I have reached.
I completely relate to this! I raised my son completely alone. He's 25 now. Those first 6-7 years were the loneliness years of my life. I wouldn't be here either if it wasn't for him. When he turned 8 things did change. He became my best friend. It was me and him against the world. The older he got the more I enjoyed being a single mum. The memories we share, the bond we share is incredible. I'm so sorry you are feeding this way. Just know you are so entitled to feel that way, its damn hard!!! But also as time goes on you will have the most amazing bond with your little one. One of the best things was he knew! As he matured we would have in depth conversations and that lad not only appreciated how hard it was for me in the early years but also has so much respect for it too. I now have the most amazing relationship with my son. I know he will make an amazing husband one day because of his respect for women, but also will make an amazing father as he strives to be the total opposite of his.
Whenever I felt really low there was one thing I always said to myself over and over " it won't always be like this, he will grow up before I know it "
No matter how you feel, just know you are doing an amazing job! 👩‍👦💞

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She wants to be praised as if she were a 21 year old single mum, starting in life and juggling work, children and a home.

She is 33 years old FFS, she doesn't work, she has a husband at home who also doesn't work, yet they are loaded and have all the help one can get. She did this because she copied the trend, as always, which was 'put my house to bed with me', same as she recently copied 'if this is your vibe, welcome to my page'.

Always fishing for sympathy and for compliments. The only compliment I have for her is well done for dragging this 'brand' out for so long because it's an empty shell.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s lying again.

She’s used to filming herself putting on makeup for her Iconic ads and she continues to still wear an IG filter! There’s no difference that I can see from filming an AD applying makeup to filming a reel and posting. She’s just needing attention and that’s why it’s a reel. The fact she’s put the Gretel filter on makes me suspect there is a plan behind this reel……everything planned & staged. She’s one massive fraud!

Reactions: 42