Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
- why did she turn that cushion around 4 times yet didn't put the cover in
- why does she need help doing it
- where is jamaayyy back from? the 'field'? probably the toilet.
- why is she dressed like Danny Zuko
- is she gonna beg for new free sofas because those cushions won't fit
- what was the point of that video
- what shall I have for lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I know I haven't posted here since Hinch last checked tattle at the Battle of Agincourt, but I'd like to crash back in with a bellow of THAT'S NOT YER FUCKING CONK, LADY!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gary Bob’s

My first ever post long time lurker so sorry if this has been mentioned and I might be wrong. Just saw her IG story of the potatoes and her nails have been freshly done recently but at the ‘zoo’ pic yesterday weren’t they gold and grown out, again apologise if I have it wrong 🙈

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_1267.jpeg

What an absolute twat she is. Just because you put on a pair of gardening gloves or plant a few pots doesn’t make you “Green fingered” We’ve always said my aunt is “Green fingered” because she can make anything grow and bloom beautifully, even plants the rest of us have tried with, she always rescues them. She has a wonderful veg and herb garden and doesn’t have to tend to have grown a Tesssschooo finest tomato 🍅 🤭

She’s probably only doing this as she’s such a narc and is trying to be in competition with SSS as she‘s been planting in her garden 🙄

This might be down to my newborn baby brain fog but didn’t she harp on about watching gardening programmes last year 🤔 She was obsssesssed with them (Obvs) She didn’t learn much did she 🤭

Also, just loving the sound of the traffic on Rat Run Road 🤭🚗🚛🛻🏍🚙🛵

• Haha
She will also have to explain why she EXPLOITED those boys on social media…why she called Ron naughty in interviews, why she would cry to her followers about Ron ruining her dinners out, why she filmed Ron on the toilet, and why she filmed and posted his stay in hospital and his autism diagnosis to random online strangers..yes there will be a lot of explaining to do. The journey she has taken them on has meant their right to privacy was taken away and using them for her to help deceive, manipulate, gain sympathy, to deflect negativity and to attract brands. Hope it was all worth it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
She seriously needs a Fredaectomy. It’s not normal how surgically attached they are! Geeezus I’d be divorced (again!) if my parents were lurking around us all the time. Makes me itch 😬😬😬

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
So another charity football match that she hasn’t mentioned once or promoted at all. Glad she’s using her platform and her 5 million followers to help good causes - not!
This is one of the things I find most irritating about her. She could do so much good on her platform supporting and highlighting charities, but she either lies (donkey sanctuary and food bank anyone?!), is too late off the mark (comic relief) or just plain doesn’t bother!

The threads lasting a whole week compared to a day (like the good old times) is like going into a store when it's closing down.. Nothing's really changed, the staff are just trying to make light of a bad situation, it's dull and lifeless and you come out going "oh that was sad" and feeling a bit low.

She bores me to death. The best thing about Hinch is her tattle threads 💯
It has, I think, been months since a thread lasted less than a week. On average 7-10 days.
I think she's had a right tantrum recently about her lack of progression. She must be well aware of going way beyond her sell by date.
So this week we've had Policemanzzzz, now Binmanzzzz. Yawnnnn!!! What a boring family. Same old shit, different day.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Most people wouldn’t feel lonely doing those sort of tasks. They are just daily jobs that you get on and do without really thinking so that you can have half an hour sit down or go to bed. I can understand why people who are solo parenting can feel lonely doing routine tasks around the house. When it’s the eleven billionth time you’ve done it and there’s no-one there to support you, it must get you down at times. But that’s not Hinch. She has her husband (and her mother) with her 24/7.

Of course, you can still feel lonely within a marriage, but that’s something totally different. If that’s what she’s alluding to, she needs to knock the ‘couple’s goals’, Disney happy-ever-after marriage posts on the head!

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
The peaceful evening routine that no one sees but you…. And the poor bastard filming you 🤔🙄

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Anddd as predictable as anything, here comes trollomon making home made bread; showing her face to the camera whilst her kids play in the garden and her husband popping on to show hinch how you do a bit of couples banter 😂😂😂😂 (I DONT LIKE STACEY).

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Toral
“Lorrie’s”??? Who’s Lorrie?
Learn to spell and use proper grammar FFS you’ve been doing this long enough 😖
---

Ooops didn’t mean to plagiarise hunny! 😙😅
Total,utter plagiarism but couldn't resist😂
1000009558.jpg

---
Why has she put a chicken run inside another chicken run? If she's getting more chickens she might need needs more coops, not more runs but as someone has already said she's got the sheep shelter shed that is absolutely fine for more birds.
She doesn't change.I remember when she bought a pouch to put her pouch of babywipes in which was put in a pouch of a changing basket.

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
All the kissy faces and peace signs 😂😂. How does she not see how cringe that is at her age? 33 but looks 43 but acts 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Justapeep

VIP Member
I can't get my head round the amount of rubbish they've got and those poor little lads being made to perform for the gram, is that all they really want to do? Or would they rather spuddle in the garden, go for a walk and find a stream and play pooh sticks, pick daisies and make a daisy chain, make perfume with petals and water, play in a sand pit, make a den or even play with other kids?
If they were allowed too mix with other children it would be so much better for them. She says Ron doesn't like noise etc but he goes to school so he has to mix with other kids. She is moulding him to be like her who says she doesn't like to go out out but she's never in the bloody house. She's a manipulative bitch who keeps them hemmed in so no one can catch photos of her in the wild. And also for content cause she has nothing else but her fucking camels and hens and the toxic washing vacay vibes to fall back on

• Sad
Tapple reviews.

Tapple is a lively game that encourages quick thinking, vocabulary skills, and a touch of suspense. Whether you’re playing with family or friends, it’s a delightful addition to any game night! 🎲🍎🕰

Dynamic, fast-paced and competitive, Tapple isn’t just a fun word game but can also be an effective and useful educational resource to help kids and even adults hone their vocabulary and creative language skills.

The game is for people aged over 8 years so somebody is trying to learn big words.
I fiink she only liked the sound of Tapple because it involves her tapping her painted claws, which we all know she laarves to do 😖 🙉

• Haha