Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Honestly can't get my head around her using what looks to be dog shit bags as laces in her kids shoes. 🫣🫣🫣

Screenshot_20240413_172647_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Eyesopened

VIP Member
It’s allllllllll about meeeeee

One tumour has shrunk a bit - the rest are stable .

Totally shattered emotionally but such a relief.

Btw zophs weird - puts make up on whilst having a filter on 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
I’ve been up since 5:30, so far ive done a work out, had a shower, have my 3rd load of washing on, sorted the clean washing and packed it away, tidied my daughters room because she left it in a shit heap, changed my bedding, swept my hallway and kitchen and then recleaned my kitchen after my son made his breakfast, sorted out some clothes that no longer fit and now ready to take my son to his football match……so im basically a cuntfluencer who has completed her April challenge with no to do or ta da list, tapping of my finger nails or heavily filtered appearance while I was rocking joggers (blue not grey) a grotty tshirt and my new work shoes to break them in. Go me……all the best 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m confused about the kids getting dressed downstairs too. So they wake up. Come downstairs for breakfast and then get dressed? What about brushing their teeth? Do they do that in the kitchen sink? Wash their faces?

My guess would be that jamie gets up with the boys and feeds them breakfast in the booofff whilst they stare at their iPads. He then gets them into their uniforms (nursery uniform for Lonnie) and it’s all very hectic. He then passes them over to Fiddle for her to take them to school whilst he then goes outside to let the camels and chickens out.

Eta - the processed “meats”. If I was a vegetarian for a ethical reasons like sopha claims to be, I couldn’t allow my family to eat meat products that I knew had come from animals being treated cruelly. Especially if I could afford to buy meat from locally sourced, organic etc places. We all know she’s the one scoffing fridge raiders. That’s sophas fridge full of her squirty cream for HER hot chocolates; her meats; her peppa pig yoghurts most likely. It’s all HERS. Jamie probably keeeps
His food in the garage fridge.

Meanwhile sopha is festering in bed, dead to the world.
That’s why it all has to be done downstairs - so it doesn’t wake her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“When me, Mum, Jamie and my sister are together”
So ……… every fucking day then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Char4649

VIP Member
1 month apart. (Original image So it's slightly distorted in colour)

instasize_240415145320.jpg

She will never appear on TV because they can't filter the shit out of her face.

Does anyone know which product she used to dissolve half her fecking face to get a better jawline? Could do with that myself!

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…. this will be her soon 🙄🤭

“Guysssssh, jussst look at what I’ve grown in Rennie & Lonnie’s veg patch! I can’t believe little old me could grow sssuch a schpeciaaaal lettuce, I’m obsssesssed to be honesssssscht 🥹 Ummm yeah”

IMG_7692.jpeg

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
“Most of our planters are from @zestoutdoorliving because the quality is amazing and they’ve all lasted so well”
Lasted so well? You’ve had them a maximum of 2 years.
I know I bang on about this all the time but her concept of time is so weird.
“I bought these boots last year and they’re still going strong” Yes, because you’ve had them less than ONE YEAR and you never go outside!
Does she honestly think that everything in life is disposable?
Completely agree. Like when she said the other day “I’ve worked with desenio for years and years”. Errrr this entire Instagram thing has been going for 6 years right? Desenio has to only be about half of that time. 3 years isn’t years and years. Neither is 4. She measures time like my 5 year old - he opens his arms wide and says lunch time was this long today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“Most of our planters are from @zestoutdoorliving because the quality is amazing and they’ve all lasted so well”
Lasted so well? You’ve had them a maximum of 2 years.
I know I bang on about this all the time but her concept of time is so weird.
“I bought these boots last year and they’re still going strong” Yes, because you’ve had them less than ONE YEAR and you never go outside!
Does she honestly think that everything in life is disposable?

Reactions: 52

Byefelicia!

Everything processed and in packets. Wouldn’t expect anything less from this lying twat… her and her husband should try actually working, and then trying to clean the house, look after animals, school runs, laundry, prepping and cooking the family meals - they do very little & let’s remember they go out for pub lunches, have family to help (all the time) & Jamie doesn’t go out to work -they have time on their hands & the luxury of the two of them at home 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 She is never ever alone!!!!!! However, she likes to make out that her life is very hard and that she can relate to all families, so she films herself looking downcast just folding lots of blankets & strangely getting the school uniform ready in the kitchen??? (That’s a new one on me) & plugging in the important tablet ready to entertain the kids at breakfast time no doubt, and she uses sad music on top. She will NEVER be relatable.
Exactly this!!!!!
To be able to wake up in that house and look out at that view, with brand new furniture inside and out, have the time to enjoy and embrace it. It makes me sick every time whenever she moans or plays the victim!!! She needs to stop, look around at everything she has, think of the piles of cash in her bank and realise just how god damn lucky she is. She got all this from squeezing every last penny from everyone of her followers, including me!! She played a blinder. She fooled everyone and ripped them off left right and center. Has she ever given anything back? Has she ever put to use the opportunity to do good? Big fat no!!! All I see right now is the real Sophie! Mrs Hinch was a character that she played. Played so much she started to forget her own lies. So slowly over time the real Sophie has emerged and she knows it. So this shit show we are seeing now is her desperately trying to slide back into Mrs Hinch again but its too late. Most have worked her out. The rest are not genuine followers, they are just the sad last few that keep going hoping one day they will become the new Mrs Hinch. I'm sorry but that fad has died now. People are not interested. People are turning to real, truthful and relatable accounts. As my names says........Bye Felicia!!
Sorry for the essay I just had to get this off my chest 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 51

KMS79

Chatty Member
She would do absolutely anything to avoid shagging that man….cant say I blame her

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Char4649

VIP Member
I actually work for RSPB and none of those containers are accessible for birds.

Buy the correct bird feeders instead of something that just looks good.

Not functional - they're also WAY too low down for birds. You either hang them high away from predators or you use ground feeders near trees for shelter.

Place the feeders high enough so they are out of reach of ground predators like cats. They should be a couple of metres away from thick cover like bushes, so that small birds can beat a hasty retreat from aerial predators such as sparrowhawks.

Hasn't got a fecking clue has she.

Reactions: 49

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I can't sleep I was busy running the london marathon today & now I'm complete pain but what a day I will never forgot & you got soph asking her sheep what content to do fuck me 🤣

There was me worried I come back to a whole new thread. Mind you that hasn't happened in a while now. #hinchisdone

• Heart
Reactions: 49