Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoratioHoohah

Jumping on this trend that even I’ve seen. Hinch babe though - you forgot to write AD all over this. Took a screenshot for everyone to send to Nigel.

Eta - I ain’t even a cleannnaaaa though.
I wonder where she nicked this word soup from 🧐
---
IMG_7579.jpeg

But, but, she ain’t even a cleaner, Sheila.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

dollypumpkin

Imagine having to buy a van just to take all your rubbish from buying unnecessary crap to the tip. How awful. Here's all us trying to be responsible and doing what we can to save the planet and then there’s hinch single handedly destroying it.

Also your feed is so full of vacant vibes tagged posts because your PR boxes have landed and people are doing their jobs by posting them and tagging you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
As good as it for her sister to take them out to an activity
WHY can’t she go as well?
WHY can’t she make cake’s at home with them?
WHY can’t she fuck off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she’s trying to get at with the “we lived in a rented flat”, “we had to move in with my parents to save up for our deposit”, “we had £11 in the bank” stories.
Is she trying to be relatable?
Show that she came from humble beginnings?
Didn’t Jamie propose in a helicopter?
Didn’t they fly first class to the Maldives for their honeymoon?
Hasn’t she just shown photos of their stupidly lavish, big fat gypsy wedding?
And her and her Mum going to look at the house being built because “Jamie was at work”? Maybe if they were that hard up she should’ve got a job herself instead of twatting around at “hairdresser college”!
EGG-ZAKTLY!! (it's still easter, right? :LOL: )£11 in the bank, yeah right!

She is full of shit, she had help from her parents and Jamieyyy was probably already in his 40's back then - the fact that she mentioned help to buy scheme pissed me off even more because couples like that shouldn't get help to buy. He must have had plenty saved and she had money from her parents/gran or whoever. For all we know Jamymayyy claims universal credit as we speak.

She posted that for some sort of 'rags to riches' angle for the chavs papers. That stinks of a PR stunt to me.

Anyway, she makes millions every year now and she still is an ignorant, illiterate tasteless chav in my eyes. Her house looks like an unfinished garden shed.

• Haha

Erica24

Chatty Member
Stand by lovely Nusties for the next staged play session with the robot twins dressed in trucker gear that mummaz will have found on that lovely small online business called Amazzhhon, they will be playing with their gifted, Hinch liveried trucks from HB with mummaz weeping and gushing in the background. She will declare how speshal this all is because twin #1 (Ron) has always loved HGV’s and wants to be a trucker when he grows up. Calling bingo now!

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Well Nusties it’s official. I’ve gone blind! My eyes rolled so hard out of my head that they’ve disappeared off down the road. 🤓
FFS what a sad excuse for a party!
“I feel so understood”. Give me a fucking break!
How understood were you parading around Dubai with your bits hanging out?
This very convenient anxiety has come back to haunt her. Can’t have it both ways Soph! You’re stuck at home with your sad sack husband and cling on family having parties for 1 from now on 🤣

• Haha

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 some very funny responses from you nusty trolls after last nights shit show. But I have to say, are we not going to talk about the

“spray, wipe, done” dance 😂😂😂😂😳😳😳🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 43

InchSchlong

This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
This is the second time now she’s come home and supposedly been surprised by No Knob and Joy of clean setting a display up for her

• Haha

Stacybee

Ooooohhhh, a launch party for cleaning products at your own house! But it's not a television show is it soph?

Keep telling yourself it was your idea to have it at your home, but I'm sure b&m just didn't want to fork out the cash for an actual venue

• Haha

lalala88

What an awkward bint she is. Can't even leave the house to do a launch party. Fucking get a grip or get therapy. If you really can't leave the house then how were you not in when they were setting up?
She's so full of shit and entitled. Can imagine she's a massive Diva. Would love to hear from people who have actually worked with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

RamonaRiva

So Ronnie can't do sports, parties, or extra activities all because he's autistic. What the hell! She is disabling that child. He's not sick.
I'm also bloody impressed if she has speech/language/therapy appointments already set up. We had to wait years for a NHS referral. It took years to even get a diagnosis. So I'm well impressed that just a year after Ron's diagnosis he's already attending appointments.
I honestly can't stand how she's using that lovely little boy as content and a way to play the victim card. She's so vile.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
So you get to cut the ribbon to open a shop that’s not open yet, with no one around????
S’about right.
Oh no, she only opened THE CLEANING AISLE 😂😂
Not even good enough to open the actual store PMSL

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Was in HB yesterday saw her stuff on the shelf, at the end of an aisle.. I won’t buy to put money in her pocket. Asked worker if it was popular.. “No, not really, haven’t re stacked this shelf for 3 days 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in your kitchen and having the camera set up and filming yaselves whilst eating a Chinese at the table. 🙄 Sad saps. Get a fucking loife you pair of fuckwits.

Last edited:
  • Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
Fucking loosers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
So hinchers don't like lorries then? :LOL:

I guess the AMEX is having a day at the spa and will be back buying bots any minute.

View attachment 2857347
What a joy that is to see and it's not just lorries they don't like as that 864 fall also covered Autism Day.

But I think MrHinchHome stats are way more telling. He's not allowed to buy bots so he has just over 800K followers but they have been falling constantly for ages. I believe if Insta removed all Soph's bot followers her account would look very similar. She's loosing followers, not just bots.

1712315224156.png

• Heart