Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Trolloman will be absolutely creasing up at Hinch being so OTT about a fucking lorry.

The grid post is giving “I don’t need an Asda range when I’ve loved HB this entire time”.

Yeah well we don’t believe you Hinch! You happily signed for Tesco remember? Didn’t hold out for your supposed beloved Home Bargains then did ya??!!

100% clear now that they fell out due to SSS usurping Hinch with the home brand. And they can’t publicly fall out about it cos of YMU protecting their golden goose (SSS). Hinch must be absolutely seething and SSS keeps commenting to keep the pretence up and she obviously finds this easier to do cos she’s doing so well.

Hinch got put back in her cleaner box by YMU.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mum of two

VIP Member
My kids had a dressing up box when they were younger. I can't ever remember a time when they both wore full uniform at 7.30 am though. 🤔
We may have had a jacket pulled over pyjamas or just wearing a hat at the breakfast table, but the full uniform?
Give it a rest Sloth, instead of trying to project
'we are a perfect family,' just spend some time with those boys. 🙄

Last edited:

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
It's interesting isn't it that the sheep didn't want to see photos before she became famous?
Like when she was a sales woman, getting pissed on a boat and posing with an inflatable penis? It was all from a controlled period of time from when she was living in greyskull being a "cleaner".

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Straight from the horses backside.
Not that any of the shite she wrote there was true but I can imagine (if it was) her screaming his name like Bianca Jackson shouts for Ricky!
'JAAAAAAAAAYME!!!'
Also 3 nurses to do a pessary? Really? Fucking liar. When her waters broke apparently soaking the nurses unifrom, what's she got down there a fucking super soaker water gun? She's pathetic she really is. Everything has to be so exaggerated and grand with her. Just to make up for the lack of actual real excitement and fun in her dull life.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m not autistic and I am reasonably sociable but if I was expecting a nice quiet night in and I got home to find that my colleagues had randomly decided to come round and surprise me with cupcakes, a balloon arch and a work related display in my kitchen out of the blue I’d be pretty pissed of about it to be honest.
Surely if she’s autistic she would want some planning and advance notice for these sort of things?

Latala

Chatty Member
Super early but THREAD SUGGESTION
“I was Stacey Solomon’s Bridesmaid”

😆😆 but now Sloph you have aligned yourself to HB’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ This means keeping your spending in line with what your audience can afford cos ya know, relatable and all that ;)

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I still think (as another nusty troll previously said) that she was hankering for a 'Stacey & Sophie' collaboration.
The pair of them doing a joint range so no competition, lots of photo shoots of them holding hands, wearing cream clothes and looking like a couple. I reckon Stacey probably even went along with it for a bit and then kicked her into touch because she absolutely does not need Hinch because she's doing fine fleecing her own sheep.

Hinch is probably just relieved that 'Solomon' doesn't fit on the side of the HB lorry cab.

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
IMG_5661.jpeg

She’s been reading Tattle again 🤣. Who has the bingo about her wearing a coat but no shoes?!

Soph, babe, give it up. You are done, past your self by date. I mean, it’s B&M FFS, not Harrods!

• Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
So hinchers don't like lorries then? :LOL:

I guess the AMEX is having a day at the spa and will be back buying bots any minute.

sb.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Char4649

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #694 Vacay Vibes

So when all the huns google her new range they have a slight detour 😜🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48