Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Very telling when Ron said ‘hello everyone’ when looking at those pipes. He’s her little cash puppet who she will now exploit at every opportunity because of his diagnosis. Disgusting. Just let those kids be themselves and stop filming them for engagement, sympathy and content 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 47

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Let the boys play with pipes. Safety be damned as long as there‘s likes.

• Heart

Chatty Member
Ok, just got home (hay Soph babez, I left home at 8.30am and just got in 00.30!) anyway, I can’t stop thinking about the fencing around the orangery. I’m having a glass of wine, please don’t judge 🤭 most people get hours to unwind before bed, I get about an hour then need to sleep to go again for another 16 hour day, anyway. Stay with me. I’ve just gone back and hate scrolled all my old posts from when she got the alpacas, and we were all so right. Something/multiple things have gone horribly wrong. And in true Sophie “hinch” fashion. Instead of acknowledging mistakes and allowing anyone to learn from them, she’s just covered them up. Those pvc doors, the black gates, the boys “garden” how is this not being addressed??!!

• Heart

jojohello

This whole acoustic/anxiety angle is pissing me off big style. I just wish she'd stop bullshitting all the time.
Soph, love, you have no idea what it's like to not physically be able to leave your house through fear, or the terror of actually being on your own, the way your own brain tortures and terrorises you.
When CBT hasn't worked, and you're too anxious to take the anxiety medication. It's literal hell on earth missing out on so many fun things with your children, having your friends stop calling, constant panic symptoms.
If I could do a tenth of what she has done in the last three months, I'd feel like a free woman. I'd give absolutely anything and everything I have to be able to go on holiday with my children.
I hear you! 🧡🧡🧡 my dad's anxiety ( real not tend) resulted in him drinking himself to death. He only left the house once a week to go shopping and this was a huge challenge, he rarely slept and he certainly didn't go on holiday or prance around the fucking shops! I miss him so very very much, even the hours he would spend on the phone to me, over analysing everything over and over again (which I used to dread every day) but what I would give for one more conversation with my dad! So Hinch you can fuck right off with your tend anxiety you massive cunt!!!

• Heart

Lardsnomes

Pretty sure she lifted the £11 in the bank as her version of this story…There’s not an original thought in her, or anyone she won’t steal an idea from

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I think she should get her electric security gates looked at, people keep breaking in and leaving shit in her kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
It's telling that her 'big announcement' of the Home Bargains truck lost her 800+ followers.. yet over the 2 weeks she had days where she posted nothing and gained 1000+

To summerize her stats...

nobody cares anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Why are they seating in a mosquito net? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ETA J doesn’t fit on the seat it too narrow 😂😂😂 made my night can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Saint Sophie single handedly saving children everywhere apart from her own kids who she’s intent on teaching how to blow themselves up….

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She never ever got this excited about her tessshco tat. Ever since the hinch on a bottle of washing up liquid was all she’s got left she’s been ridiculously OTT about that brand partnership as if she’s intentionally only working with them now. Massively over compensating for seething at trollomons successes.

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
I might bite the bullet and purchase a few of these items then take a pic of them inside my wheelie bin amongst the bags of dog shit and tag her in it 😂

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Fell over my own tits running here when I saw her pathetic party for one in the conservatory. Sad little Sophie with a room spray and cardboard B&M stall. Looked like a school fate.

• Haha
Little bit off topic but I saw in the group this comment about some girl struggling and "going off the rails" have you ever suspected any kind of neurodivergence? There’s a condition called Pathological Demand Avoidance which comes under the ‘umbrella’ of autism. It’s when someone has a need for control and any demands aren’t received well.
maybe thats why she won't talk about her autism cause this is what they've classed hers as 🫣
Yes but I don’t suspect that. I’ve dipped in and out of the threads as I find her too triggering as an autistic woman myself. I think she has a personality disorder and has learned how to successfully “mask” in a way that’s got her a diagnosis. Whilst I’ve spent my life masking to pass as “normal”, I think this woman is narcissist which is why she has no empathy for her children’s privacy.

Reminder that autistic people feel empathy deeply and the autism and no empathy has been debunked. Narcissists feel no empathy which is why she sees no problem in disclosing her sons medical history without permission/consent.

From reading other threads to I can see she uses animals for a way to look “kind” but doesn’t take care of them properly. No empathy for animals and children is not something I’d associate with an autistic person.

She also uses ableist terminology so hasn’t spent more than a few minutes reading about what it’s actually like as an autistic person in a world catered hugely for neurotypicals.

I don’t like people like her misrepresenting neurodivergent people.

• Heart